Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

RON S.
10/30/2016
Oil change & tire rotation
As usual I was responded to promptly. The price of my service seemed to be about $10 higher than my last service & the reminder sticker for the next oil change is already pealing off & looks like a 3rd grader wrote it out, this is the 1st "Let Down" I've had at Tate's.

BL
BLAKE L.
RAM Pickup
Outstanding
The staff is awesome. Work hard to get you in and out. Very professional.

JOHN D.
Jeep Liberty
Keep Liberty
They always take time to air up tires with no charge. Also had a flat fixed..no charge. We are very appreciative of good customer service!

AL
Amanda L.
10/29/2016
Most trusted place to service my vehicles
I always get excellent customers service. When I leave, I am confident my vehicles are in better condition and safer. They provide quality service and I never have to wait long.

JORGE S.
10/28/2016
The workers are very kind and friendly! Fast service

LC
LEA C.
New Tire Purchase
I was treated with THE BEST service possible!! I will be back for years to come!

AL
AMANDA L.
GMC Acadia
10/28/2016
I always get excellent service. Everyone is very friendly. I've never had any issues and always feel my vehicle is safer after I leave Tate Boys.

TAMORA M.
10/27/2016
It was awesome they always take care of me

JACOB S.
RAM Pickup
Quality Issue
I brought in some tire sensors that needed to be moved from one set of wheels to another. They all worked when I took the wheels off a week prior. When they moved them they told me that one of them was not working. I believe that the technician damaged it when he was moving it. Now it's going to cost me another $100.

SCOTT/JANET M.
Thrilled
Just, fast, dependable service...This is a new car for me and was a little nervous about having the flat and getting it fixed quickly!! Tate is the best and will continue to use Tate and recommend Tate!!

CP
CHRIS P.
10/27/2016
Fast service, friendly employees, very well organized, great location
I have changed all of my vehicle needs to tate boys because of service.

TJ
TOBY/TERESA J.
GMC Sierra
Professional Courtesy People
I have used Tate Boys for years and always have a good experience.

CHRISTINA B.
Jeep Cherokee
Happy with service
Friendly, fast, handy

TODD B.
Wagoner, OK
10/27/2016
Attentive people aiming to please and quick turnaround time
Everyone was attentive and made sure all customers were taken care of I had the turnaround was superquick

ER
EDWINA R.
Sperry, OK
Nissan Rogue
Outstanding!
The guys at Tate boys take great care of my vehicle! They are courteous, efficient and enable me to drive my car with confidence.

Janet M.
10/26/2016
Excellent Customer Service
Had a bolt and a screw in my tire..I got to Tate's at 5:30 and I was on my way by 6:00, no charge. My husband has bought 3 sets of tires here and I bought a set in June!! Of course , traded my car and this was on my new car. I plan on buying more tires here and oil changes. They didn't disappoint. I had my oil change at the dealer because of free oil change...waited 2 hours and horrible customer service!!

LAVONA S.
Talala, OK
Dodge Charger
10/04/2016
Customer service
They were awesome and quick and accommodating

JULIE AND TODD S.
Cadillac Escalade
10/03/2016
Julie S. Oologah
Marcus is always very helpful and takes good care of our trucks!

DJ
DEE J.
Sperry, OK
Dodge Journey
10/03/2016
Great
Everyone was very nice. It took a little longer than what they told me, but they were very busy. The best part was it was free!

REBECCA H.