Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

JOANNE S.
09/14/2016
Flat Tire and Oil Change
I'm treated with such courtesy. It's like having brothers that take care of you. Service is quick and they call and tell you up front what the problem is and the costs. I'm always pleased with Tate Boys.

JUDITH S.
09/12/2016
Great service, fast, fair
Always helpful , ready on time

SK
SANDRA K.
Ford Fiesta
09/12/2016
I was leaving to go out of town next morning. I waited until last moment to buy two tires. They worked me in and they were very courteous. Great service.

MELLISA D.
Acura MDX
09/11/2016
Friendly, knowledgable
Excellent service brakes were 1/2 the price of dealership quote. Jay was great!

JOE S.
09/11/2016
Good job
They did a good job. Tire replacement

MICHAEL H.
09/10/2016
Great Service, Great Guys
Friendly and helpful, this is the third time we've bought tires from Tate Boys. Good prices, great service. Thanks!

PP
PATRICIA P.
Oologah, OK
Chevrolet Venture
09/09/2016
Employees being so friendly and helpful!
I will be back!

TW
TOM L W.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/09/2016
Great Customer Service
Best customer service in town. Will always buy our tires from Tate Boys in Owasso.

MK
MARK K.
Oologah, OK
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
09/08/2016
Great service and very nice

DAVID H.
09/08/2016
New Tires
The guys were very friendly and helpful in identifying the correct replacement tires for my Honda Civic. They called me to discuss the rear wheels alignment before actually doing the alignment. I appreciated the call.
When I initially dropped off the car, I informed them that the TPMS light was coming on and going off and asked if they would test the system. When I picked up the car I asked if they tested it and was told it was re-set. The next day the light came back on. I returned that evening and when testing the TPMS they found one of the tire sensors was bad. They got the part and corrected it the following day. I am happy with the results, even with the multiple trips to the store, and would not hesitate to use them again.

LJ
LINDSEY J.
09/05/2016
Nicest guys- professional- efficient!
Best experience! Definitely earned my business!

CONNIE S.
Pontiac Vibe
09/04/2016
Good Service
Tate Boys always takes good care of my car and gets it done quickly. They're my one stop shop for my maintenance needs.

FJ
FRANCINE J.
Collinsville, OK
Dodge Avenger
09/02/2016
Experience
All of the workers were very helpful and friendly. I called the same day and asked if I could get a quote on an oil change. I told Jay I would come Friday, but instead I came in the same day. I was so impressed on how quickly they did the oil change and I will certainly be back again for all of my other car appointments!

DE
DARIN E.
Broken Arrow, OK
09/02/2016
Great customer service and quick turn-around.
Excellent! Feels like you are really looking out for your customers, not just trying to sell or upsell!

BETTY S.
Claremore, OK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/01/2016
Trust
I felt comfortable with my serviceman. He was great

BEKEYL S.
08/30/2016
Great customer service!
Fast and reliable service

TH
TERESA H.
Buick LaCrosse
08/29/2016
Kindness from every employee, quality tires and service.
I was out of town when my tire system alerted that the drivers side rear tire was low. I pulled in to a place and tried to put air in it and then messed up the tire warning system. I made it back to Owasso pulled inTate Boys and went inside and it was late in the day. I was greeted by multiple employees, told one what the problem was. He had me pull around to the last door of the garage area where I was greeted by another kind and knowledgeable employee who checked all tires reset tire system for no charge. I asked him about new tires and he pointed out my front 2 tires were in need of replacement in the very near future. To wrap up the story, I went in the next day and had 4 new tires put on. Love the tires and will take our vehicles there in the future for any services they provide.

STEVE S.
Catoosa, OK
Nissan Frontier
08/29/2016
Nice clean place.
It was a great place to get tires. I called the day before to check on tires and they had them and put them on in the morning. Fast service.

ALLEN S.
Collinsville, OK
08/28/2016
Awesome!
Great people, super excellent service, honest and friendly!

WH
WINDOL H.
Sperry, OK
08/28/2016
Se
fast, great service and reasonable pricin