Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

RP
ROBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
06/23/2016
Excellent front desk customer service. Excellent workmanship and produce. Great experience (again)!
I brought in an older Mercedes (1983), which needed an alignment and tires (I had just rebuilt the front suspension myself, so an alignment was grossly needed). I requested Michlin tires, which proved to be special size that required a special order. It was explained that there could be a couple day delay, which I agreed to. Tate brothers agreed to keep my car, and store it inside at night, till the work was completed. All tires arrived in the time expected, were installed, and the alignment was completed as expected. I paid my bill, fully satisfied with the entire process. My car rides better than ever on the new tires and the alignment. In the past, I took my son's Blazer to another tire business in Owasso, concerned with unstable steering. That business did an alignment, which I paid for, that did little to help. I took the same Blazer to Tate boys soon after, to get a tire replaced, explaining the steering concern. Tate Boys quickly advised that the lower ball joints were worn. I agreed to have them replace the joints and align the truck. This solved the steering issue on the Blazer, which sold me on the service and expertise of this business. This certainly influenced my decision to take my Mercedes there. Finally, in the past, I had taken the Mercedes to the largest import car dealer in Tulsa earlier, requesting an alignment (as I had replaced two worn tie rod ends). I sat for nearly five hours there, only to be informed that my lower control arms were worn. In that time, that dealership had let me wait to work up an unrequested quote to rebuild my entire car suspension. I also realized that those who came in unexpectedly with cars purchased at the dealership, were being serviced before my car, even though I had arrived there first thing that morning. That dealership visit could have been so much shorter. For these reasons, I came away from Tate Brothers of Owasso extremely satisfied with the work performed on car, all done locally at my convenience in Owasso. I am a very satisfied customer. Bob

HT
HUBERT T.
Coffeyville, KS
Dodge Charger
06/23/2016
Fast friendly service
Great service, prices you can afford

TAMORA M.
06/22/2016
Not happy about by visit
I bought my tires there and thought they might ask if I needed them rotated they were busy and didn't give the customer service like usual ... When I got my car back after my hour and half wait ... I don't feel like they check all my tires??? Not sure if they were just to busy or what was up??? I come to them with most of my car needs but I am starting to doubt them...:/

DANNA P.
Oologah, OK
06/22/2016
Fast friendly service
They were friendly and they got my tire fixed pretty quickly even though it was pretty busy. They fixed my tire and also rotated my tires for free. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

MICHAEL B.
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2016
Damaged tire
Quick and efficient. Friendly people - (no coffee though at opening time.)

SF
SANDRA F.
Claremore, OK
06/21/2016
Good advice
Thank you, Marcus, for convincing me that I needed new tires. My car is driving so much better & I feel much safer.

EM
ERIK and RITA M.
06/20/2016
Tate Boys always treats us right
My wife and I have been taking both of our cars to Tate Boys for several years. They have always treated us great and we will continue to give them our business.

C L H.
06/19/2016
Tate Boys always provides the best service. I can count on them to handle my service needs in a reliable professional manner every time.

LC
Leanne C.
06/17/2016
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I bought my tires from Tate Boys in Owasso 2 or 3 years ago and have been going to them ever since for my oil changes, etc... Earlier this week I took my car in for oil change, tire rotation (which is free) and cabin filter and then yesterday I had a dead battery leaving work and I called to make sure they replace batteries and the man on the phone was so nice and took my name and told me to come on by to get my battery replaced and the crazy thing is, it only took about 30 minutes! I was expecting to be there for at least an hour or more. Its nice to go to a place that has great customer service like Tate Boys! I highly recommend!

ROGER C.
Cadillac CTS
06/17/2016
Fast and friendly Service
Had to order a part in to repair my front end. Came in on my scheduled day and was in and out in a remarkably short time. Tate Boys has always been the tops in customer service. Cant recommend them strongly enough.

HM
HAILEE M.
Just great
My aunt talked to John and told him exactly what we wanted and needed and when I came in he did exactly that and informed us if anything else needed to be done or if what we thought was wrong was actually in good condition.

CF
CURTIS F.
Claremore, OK
Suzuki Grand Vitara
Stellar Service!!
The "boys" at Tate's always go beyond expectations! My daughter's car needed a belt tightened, but she had only gone in for an oil change. Tate realized there was a need and tightened the belt at no additional cost. I'm humbled and just want to say THANK YOU!! You always go that one extra step and make us feel like family!

JAMES A.

BRENT P.
Collinsville, OK
RAM 1500
Excellent customer service
The entire staff is always fast, efficient and always friendly! I appreciate that so much and that's why I will continue to bring my business to Tate Boys in Owasso.

BEKEYL S.
06/15/2016
Friendly professional service!

RJ
RAYMOND C J.
06/13/2016
Advisers are friendly
Tire was fixed in a very timely manner

FC
FRANK C.
Toyota Tundra
06/12/2016
Truck Repair
They were able to completely repair my son-in-laws truck. They replaced the entire front end at a somewhat fair price and itr was all done remotely via telephone.

AH
ASHLEY H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and helpful staff
Super friendly staff .... Answered questions and made suggestions .

JAMES S.
Bartlesville, OK
06/11/2016
The technicians in the back doing the oil changes and other work. They care about how good of a job they do. I us to go to Tate's in Skiatook and the tech there informed me the guys at Toyota over tightened the oil plug which could strip it out.
I'd recommend Tate's to my friends and family and even people I don't know and have done it before. Plus the guys upfront really know their stuff and are very professional. But those guys in the back are the most important part of Tate's in my opinion. Caring about how good of a job you do sets you apart from the rest. The guy from Skiatook the tech in the back his name starts with a C Chance is his name is think. He's told me he could barely get the oil plug off and he looks very strong so I knew I wasn't going back to Doenges in Bartlesville anymore for the $10 oil changes. I'd rather pay a higher price and have it done right.

JAMIE P.
They are like family
They are always friendly, and I've been going to this place for years. They know me by name and are a fun group of folks!