Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

DON S.
11/17/2014
very friendly, knowledgable and courtious

JANET AND TIM S.
Collinsville, OK
11/16/2014
great job
Tate Boys always provides very good service

CHRISTIE S.
Branson, MO
11/04/2014
Great Service and Products!
Tires are one of the most important things on your car! I love my new tires! Such a difference in my ride and gas mileage!

TERRY B.
Sperry, OK
11/01/2014
Jason and all of the guys were very helpful in helping me select a new set of tires and always keep me informed

LE
LYNN E.
Tulsa, OK
Nissan Frontier
10/22/2014
Quick service
Bought a new tire, it was installed quickly and I was out the door.

KC
KRISTEN/JAKE C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/19/2014
Great Service!!
They came out to us on Saturday, I had a leak due to a inside sidewall split. On our only vehicle. Thank you Skiatook Tate Boys.

LH

Cleveland, OK
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2014
Quick Service
Went in to get the tires balanced and rotated. I was out in about 15-20 minutes. Just what I needed!

KP
KIM P.
10/14/2014
Very friendly and helpful
Very friendly and helpful people they don't try to sell you things you don't need very happy with they way the do business

AW
AMIE W.
Mercury Mariner
10/09/2014
The continued amazing customer service.
I'm always amazed at the quality customer service I receive at Tate Boys. They truly care about getting their customers vehicles fixed and back on the road.

JIM G.
Sperry, OK
09/30/2014
ALL employees are always friendly and knowledgable
I changed to Tate Boys from A large well known establishment in Tulsa. The reason was very clear and very important to me. Fast, knowledgable and friendly service.
P.S. another attribute is Tate Boys is the only company to ask for feed back.
Thanks
Jim Goekler

MT
MIKE T.
Collinsville, OK
RAM Pickup
09/27/2014
First Experience with Tate Boys
Treated me like a long time customer, didn't try to convince me of some mysterious "problem" they found with my vehicle. Did what I asked at a reasonable price and were polite and professional.

JULIE W.
09/22/2014
New Tires 9/20/14
Terrible service. I called into the Tate Boys in Skiatook on Friday to make sure they would have the tires for my 2012 Camry. I also requested an oil change. I was notified 1 hour later that car was ready (tires and oil), and paid around $900 cash. I just happened to ask if oil was changed too. Said yes, then the clerk decided he better check. Oil HAD NOT been changed. Waited 1-1/2 hour more for oil change. Then said they needed to check alignment -- another 1/2 hour +. They aligned without my permission and charged me another $75. Got on the road. Tire pressure in the 4 tires was 39, 31, 33, 34! Today my low tire pressure light was on for 2 of the tires. Used to get great service, this Saturday crew was definitely off, and I will think twice before using Tate Boys again.

NN
NICK N.
09/19/2014
Customer service at the front desk and customer service in the shop, you have it down to an art and your great at it. Thank You for taking care of me today.
Just great, A+ customer service

RP
ROBERT AND SUE P.
09/19/2014
Promptness and fairness
We have always found Tateboys very effecient. Thats what keeps bringing us back.