Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOLEEN S.
Dodge Nitro
08/08/2016
They have great customer service!
They stayed open a little late to get my tire fixed which was leaking air out any about to become a flat!

AD
ANTHONY D.
08/05/2016
Amazing service
Came in unscheduled with a blew tire at 4:30 pm. No problem for them. Amazing service every time

RUSSELL S.
Ponca City, OK
08/04/2016
great front counter help... but shop workers need some quality training!!
went in to get all new valve stems put in my wheels. First off, they didnt take my beauty ring off my wheel before puting it on the tire machine thus smashing my ring in multiple places. Second , the next morning i came out and the front tire was flat, had a leaking valve stem core. you would have thought they might check these kinds of things,... but hey they,re fast !!! not my best impression>>

CL
CRAIG L.
08/04/2016
Got it done in a timely Manor
Everything was top notch, well informed on the progress, price of work competitive. Only wish they had centered the steering wheel better

JEFF L C.
Mercedes-Benz
08/02/2016
Great Service, friendly staff
Was given a rundown on all services available for all my vehicles. Talked to two of the tech guys, very friendly, knowledgeable, made you feel like you want to give them your business.

KENDRA M.
Dodge Caliber
08/02/2016
VERY HELPFUL EMPLOYEES AND VERY CHILD FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT
Even though these boys were slammed when I walked in they made time and even gave me a break on the used tire I needed. I also had my two year old son with me who is a handful on a good day. With the free popcorn machine, the box full of toys, childrens books, candy machines, big tv, etc. in their waiting area, that 45 minutes flew by. I love it when businesses accommodate for children! I will definitely be comfortable going to Tate Boy's for future services. Great service and great people!

DAVID D.
Barnsdall, OK
GMC Sierra
07/31/2016
Service/products
They were great, they got me the tries I wanted at a good price

CI

BT
BARBARA T.
07/24/2016
Excellent customer service
Jason Moore is a great guy. He really cares about the customers. Thank you very much for your help. I will not go anywhere else for tires.

ZM
ZACH M.
Kia Optima
07/18/2016
It wasnt just another dollar made. It was impersonable, and felt like my car and myself mattered.

AHNA B.
Ford Expedition
07/15/2016
Polite, fast service
Very quick! Needed two tires repaired. I just dropped in and they got it done and sent me on my way!

JIMMY/PATSY D.
Ramona, OK
Cadillac DTS
07/14/2016
Friendly Service
Had another great experience at Tate's in Skiatook. Still waiting on Starbucks coffee hahah

TERRY/PAULA S.
07/11/2016
Service / Trust
Iv used Tate boys since they come to Skiatook and have always so far had a good experience. As long as I can trust them, and they don't try to push you into doing something that don't need fixed I'll keep coming back.

TOM M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
07/10/2016
tire rotation
Great fast service as always.

GW
GERALD W.
06/30/2016
overall very satisfied, a few nitpicking improvements needed
had 2 steer axle tires replaced, at service write up asked to have the two steer removed, replaced and the two new tires put on the rear, rotating the used to the front to be replaced next. Upon pickup of vehicle the two new tires were on the steer axle, NOT the drive axle. Additionally the wheels had quite an excessive amount of tire lube/grease on the wheels. Both of these complaints are fairly minor in the long run, but making sure customer wishes are fulfilled (if agreed upon) and not leaving greasy handprints on the wheels goes a long way for smiles...

LAURI S.
GMC Pickup
06/26/2016
Great job
Awesome work

ROSE S.
06/23/2016
Good service and great quality of products
Very customer friendly, explains options and works to get the best price and quality for what their customer is needing.

FB
FRED B.
06/22/2016
Long wait line
I came at 7 am and seen the did not open until 8 am so went back home and came at 7:45 and there were about 7 people ahead of me and and a lot behind me.

BR
BOBBY R.
06/22/2016
Clean, fast, and friendly
My truck drives like a brand new ride. Thanks guys