Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

SAMANTHA W.
Dodge Durango
05/22/2016
Awesome
I love going to tate boys! They take such good care of me, they all know me by name and are willing to give me and my son a ride home if I have to leave the truck there for a few hours

AW
AUDREY W.
Pontiac G6
05/20/2016
Great Service! As always.
Great service- as always!

HM
HAROLD and KATHEY M.
Mercury Mountaineer
Friendly folks
I love all the associates at the Skiatook Tate Boys. They are so friendly and so accommodating. The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because I need a new hub assembly on my car and they quoted me almost $500, $400 of that was for the parts I found it online for $100. I just wish they would research the parts and order them instead of going with one supplier.

DERYL AND PATTI W.
Barnsdall, OK
People and location
Super service, knowledgeable, great offers, multiple options, fast and detail-oriented.

DJUANA W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/18/2016
Friendly and willing to help
Great

AA
ANGEL A.
BMW 323i
05/18/2016
very friendly and honest service
I love Tate boys. Every time i have been there i have got very good service. The employees have always been very honest about my needs and gave me a very fare price for what i was there for. I would not go anywhere else.

JO
JOHN O.
Sevice
Great sevice

GB
GARY B.
GMC Sierra
05/17/2016
Tires rotated & balanced, oil change
Prompt Service

AC
ANDREA C.
Sand Springs, OK
BMW 528i
05/10/2016
I received prompt attention as soon as I walked in the door - also received complimentary tire rotation with my oil change - wonderful!

KE
KENA/MARK E.
05/10/2016
Tire Service
All went well & didn't have to wait long!

CL
CRAIG L.
05/09/2016
Very friendly staff. Business could use a cleaning
Nice staff, fast service on request. Shop and office could use a freshening.

RI
RANDY I.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/04/2016
These guys will treat you kindly and more than fair.
Was having a bad day already, they were the ONLY good part of that day. Excellent staff. Thanks Alex!

MN
MELISSA D N.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/02/2016
Very Friendly
Went in to get my tires rotated and they did it for FREE! I walked in and gave them my keys and was out in no time. It was my first time in there but I will definitely be going back.

APRIL B.
Honda Accord
05/02/2016
Very friendly staff.
I was picking my car up after work and would get there right at 6. They told me if I was going to be late just call and someone would wait on me.
Thanks for the great customer service.

DAVID S.
Avant, OK
Workmanship
Like the good conversation

DENNIS C.
Jeep Compass
04/30/2016
good guys and very fast service
My 1st time at Tate Boys , great experience will be going back for sure. Seems like a great crew of guys and they really seem to care that your happy and prices seem very fair!!

VM
VINCE M.
Fast and efficient
We had to have our brakes checked, we knew we were probably going to have to have the rotors replaced, but they gave us options and were fast and courteous as always.

RICHARD R.
Jeep Cherokee
04/26/2016
5 out of 5
Fast, honest, and very friendly.

JERRY M.
04/24/2016
quick service
Professional and very knowledgeable.

WS