Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

REBECCA M.
Easy to work with
Always find these guys fast and easy to work with

RA
RICK A.
R&B - Rotate & Balance
Service was good as always, just had grease on steering wheel & gear shifter when got back in truck. Paper floor matt could be removed as employee gets out.

JANET AND TIM S.

JANET AND TIM S.

ROSE S.
04/12/2016
Fantastic
Everyone that works there has always been very informative on what needs to be done and what can wait.

DE

BOBBY R.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/10/2016
Employees
Awesome as always! Thanks guys!

JONATHAN C.
03/27/2016
tires
Great guys, pretty fast service, kept me informed of the situation on my vehicle

JOLEEN S.

They were awesome!

TAMME S.
Honda Element
03/17/2016
Service was a nice surprise!
Staff was friendly & eager to serve & educate regarding recommended repairs.

BT
BABARA T.
03/15/2016
Excellent customer service
Jason was helpful. He made sure I had tires that were safe for me to drive on.

CI
CATHERINE I.
03/15/2016
Very helpful! And fast!
They quickly repaired my tire and I was able to continue my day.

CO
Service-friendly-knowledge

KRISTI B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2016
The staff is very professional & helpful.

JOHN M.
03/12/2016
Tate Boys
I always have good fast service here. And the staff are the best of all. I always have my car serviced with the Tate Boys.

JOE M.
03/11/2016
Tire rotation and balance
Excellent customer service, timely service. Very pleased! The Skiatook team noticed a bulge/defect on the tire then corrected the issue which was painless. This action is appreciated as we were heading out on vacation traveling across the US. This action prevented a flat on the roadside somewhere and who knows maybe even an accident.

GB
GARY B.
03/06/2016
super service
Service was fast and the service advisor was very courteous and helpful.

JUSTIN S B.
Avant, OK
03/04/2016
service feedback
I knew I had a nail in my tire but didn't want to pull it out, so I asked my son to take my truck to u guys to have yall do it, plus rotate tires and oil change before my vacation where my wife and I are driving the truck. The technician told my son there was no nail in the tire, so my wife had to take the truck back over their (20 miles one way) and show the tech. I am extremely disappointed about this second trip! Almost not sure this service is worth a 40 mile trip.

CA
CHAD A.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/03/2016
good work and good service
Good people