Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

WL
WHITNEY L.
02/27/2016
Quality of service
The staff is very helpful, informative, and friendly. My only complaint is pricing is very high.

CE
CHRIS AND SHERRIE E.
Dodge Durango
02/24/2016
Very helpful
Friendly and they fixed my tire.

NP
NARESH P.
Honda Element
02/23/2016
Courteous Honest Service before and after the sale.
Quick service, always consistent.

LK
LORI K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/23/2016
Friendly
Had a slow leak and they were very efficient. Then didn't charge for the service even though I didn't buy those tires there

PC
PATRICK/KELLY C.
Honda Accord
02/16/2016
They are always friendly and helpful
I would recommend Tate Boys/Skiatook to anyone who needed tires/help w flat tires, etc.

AW
ALLEN R W.
Mercury Mystique
02/15/2016
Friendly service and problem solving.
Purchased two new tires on last trip. Prompt service and problem solving.

BK
BRANDY K.
02/13/2016
great :)
The guys up there are really cool all ways so nice. There always so helpful answer any questions I have . They go out of there way to get things done right thanks guys your great

CL
CONNIE L.
Buick Encore
02/12/2016
Keeps a record of service down in order for the warranty on my car to be up to date.

DJ
DENNIS/MELINDA J.
GMC Sierra
02/10/2016
they didnt help at all!!!
I took my car up there because they messed one of my sensors up on my car, when I went to pick the car up Alex told me I needed to take it and have a diagnostic test on it. I had already told him 3 times I had one done, and it showed the sensor was messed up and wasnt working. But so much for that.

CLAYTON B.
02/09/2016
Bird poop ?
As always the service was quick and very friendly, even picking up my girlfriend and taking her back up to the shop to take care of the bill since it is our only car BUT only 3 stars because the car was delivered back completely covered in bird poop ! Literally covered ! I could not have delivered a customers car in that condition I get it if after it completed they have to park it out back but I would have to rinse off a car before delivery back to a customer

BILL S.
02/09/2016
Tate Boys
Decent prices, good service and friendly counter help.

PB
PAUL B.
Owasso, OK
02/07/2016
They did everything I asked for in a timely manner. Very professional and very trustworthy folks. I always go here

NN
NICK N.
02/06/2016
Great Customer service
Highly recommend

STEPHEN B.
02/05/2016
Fast,honest and fair price
Got me in immediately gave good advise all at a compitive price

MARK S.

Fast

HJ
HARVEY J.
01/31/2016
friendly and honest and knowledgeable.
Enjoyed my experience there. Will return.

RON G.
Avant, OK
Chevrolet Suburban
01/30/2016
Almost as fast as a NASCAR pit stop
I had a blowout on a rural road around skiatook and needed a new set of tires for my suburban (they were well over due). I called Tate Boys in Skiatook and had one of the best customer service experiences via the phone I have had in a long time. Long story short, I drove my car in and 30 minutes later I was done. They even gave me a military discount when the guy at the register saw I had a shirt on with a little crest from my unit.
I imagine that this is what service used to be like back in the day. I would recommend them to anyone.
-RG

GB
GARY B.
Collinsville, OK
01/29/2016
Super friendly and great service.
On arrival I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. They got my vehicle right in and it was repaired very fast.

LARRY S.
01/28/2016
Honesty and service.
Had my brakes checked out. They were making a grinding noise so I figured the rotors would have to be replaced. I thought both rear and front brakes would have to be replaced. But after inspecting them. The service tech, said only the rear would need replaced. Too many places would have said "yes both rear and front need repaired." You always are upfront, honest and have great service. Thanks.