Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

JUSTIN S B.
Avant, OK
11/30/2015
excellent service as usual
Everyone took good dare of us as usual! My co-worker moved here from Texas in march, name us joe somers, I recommend you to him, now he is a regular customer!

JOYCE D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2015
Tire rotation/new wipers.
Always friendly and helpful.

KL
KEN AND NANSI L.
Mazda CX-5
11/29/2015
Friendly Service
Everyone I dealt with at Tate Boys was polite and friendly. They turned a bad situation (my having a flat tire) into a more bearable one. I was very surprised and pleased that they fixed the flat for free even though I did not purchase my tires there. The tires came on my new car when I purchased it. I fully expected to pay for the service, but I was told since I have purchased tires from Tate Boys several times in the past, the service was free. That helped make my "bad day" better, too!

KD
KAREN D.
Ford Expedition
11/29/2015
Greatest shop ever
Tate boys shops are the best service and tire stores in the world. I have traded with them for at least 10 years, and they are always top notch in service and friendliness. They take care of you if you have a flat and never charge you. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs service of any type. Thank you for holding yourselves to a high quality of service from all your employees. It is noticed and greatly appreciated.

JOHNNY/LYNN A.
Acura MDX
11/26/2015
Great experiences
I am so glad we have a Friendly Tate Boys in my City. Alex was a pleasure to work when buying my four new tires

SHANNON M.
Sperry, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
11/18/2015
Good location, and great staff that work there
I like the service I received, and the guy's working were all very nice and friendly, and it was a speedy service. Great experience.

DK
DAVE K.
Sperry, OK
Kia Optima
11/18/2015
Tate Boys tire
My recent experience was just what I expect from Tate Boys Tires. Excellent service performed quickly and courteously. I would never buy tires elsewhere. Service is number 1 with me and that is what Tate Boys delivers every time.

DOUG W.
Wheel alignment
Brought my car in at 11:30 AM and was told car would be ready at 1:45 PM. 2 cars were ahead of it on the rack. Car was ready at 3:30. It only took 30 minutes to do a 4 wheel alignment on my car but 3.5 hours on the first two. Price was good but severely disappointed in how long it took.

RP
ROBERT AND SUE P.
11/16/2015
Caring staff and curing solutions.
It is great because of the caring attitude of the staff and the friendly atmosphere during all business transactions.

TP
TIFFANY P.
Honda Accord
11/16/2015
Vet friendly and fast, great job

DELBERT AND REBECCA W.
Cleveland, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
11/13/2015
professional and friendly
good prices, clean and fair

JANET AND TIM S.
Collinsville, OK
11/12/2015
Thank you, Tate Boys, for once again providing great service.

RON and PEGGY G.
11/04/2015
Always happy helpful service
Jerry and Alex was very helpful when I brought the Truck in!

CJ
CHRISTY J.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/01/2015
Great Customer Service
The guys are always so helpful.

LF
LANCE F.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/28/2015
Z06
All the guys at Tate have gone above and beyond any tire store I have ever entered great great bunch of guys

NS
NATE S.
Honda Element
10/21/2015
They are always helpful and friendly.
They never nickle and dime me on the small stuff. They get things fixed in very short order and always seem to know the best way to solve a problem.

MARTEN S.
Buick Century
10/21/2015
great service
Willing to do a great job

GW
GEORGE W.
Hominy, OK
10/18/2015
Customer Care
Completely Satisfied - Friendly Staff - Will and have highly recommended them.

CHRIS M.
Tulsa, OK
Hyundai Accent
10/14/2015
Prompt and friendly!
This is the only place I'll go!

JOE M.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/13/2015
Not my first time, knew that the service would be great.
Fast, friendly, clean waiting room.