Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

Latest Review about 2 years ago

LC
leon c.
08/14/2017
A place with people you can always count on
My daughter is going on her first family vacation that she is paid for herself she was leaving today and became so disappointed when she found out she had a nail in her Tire she contacted Tate boys in Skiatook and spoke to Alex she explain her situation to Alex and he said swing it on by and we'll get you taken care of at no charge and another time before another one of my children needed some help could not afford to purchase a new tire that day so they gave her a used tire to get her by till the following week these are just two reasons why I will always take my business to Tate boys Skiatook Alex thank you so much for all that you do for my family and I no better place for good old boy Hometown service way to go Tate boys for hiring amazing people like Alex and the rest of the crew God bless thank you again

DA
Danielle A.
03/04/2017
5 star service
Well, I just found a 5 STAR business right here in Skiatook!! No more driving to Owasso bc these people have earned my business for life!!
So here's a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO TATE BOYS TIRE SERVICE TODAY!!!
Saw a huge nail sticking out of my tire as I walked back to my vehicle from the store. Drove straight there. They were alrdy closed 25 minutes prior to my arrival. However! He said, "I'm not letting you drive around like that all weekend." He took my vehicle back, plugged it, and I was driving away in literally 10 minutes!! He wouldn't take payment I kept offering, so as a token of my appreciation they need to be recognized! This is the 2nd time I've used them in the last few weeks. Super nice, super friendly, and great customer service. Thanks Tate Boys! Jason and Tandy! Y'all rock!!

DOUG W.
Honda Accord
11/02/2016
Ryan was very helpful as well as all the staff I was in contact with.
Ryan was very helpful as well as all the staff I was in contact with.

RF

10/28/2016
Personalized service

STASHA B.
Excellent people
This was my first time to use tate boys. I came in with my 3 year old and everyone was very helpful and knowledgable. They fix my van in a timely manner and we were on our way.

CHERYL H.
Dodge Magnum
10/27/2016
It's clean! And employees don't look like convicts!!!
Love the place!!! My car had 15,000 miles on it when I bought it, now it has 285,000 still looks great and drives great! Tate boys sends me reminderso when I need to bring my car in, gives me recommendations of what needs fixed and I do it!!! Saves this single mom time and money, and peace of mind that I can trust my car while driving!!! So of course would bring my daughters car in, so she can have the same experience

NP
NARESH P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Tire Repair
Quick, Friendly, no charge though these tires came with my vehicle. They know how to build customer loyalty and retain it.

CA
CHAD A.
Chevrolet Camaro
front end alignment
Very good service & good people makes world bit of difference.

RONDA M.
Jenks, OK
10/03/2016
Great service. No problems.
Great fast, friendly service. Never any problems afterwards. No high pressure sales to do things to your car that are not really needed.

ROBERT M.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2016
Fast Service
Took my Tundra in to get the tires rotated (free since I purchased the tires there). Was out in 20 minutes.

TH
TONY H.
09/29/2016
Tire repair
It was great service could ask for any better, most definitely will be buy a set of tire from there soon.

BR
BOB R.
Tahlequah, OK
Chevrolet HHR
09/25/2016
Picked up a nail & needed tire replaced.
Came highly recommended. Service was fast, employees were very friendly & helpful. When ever I'm in the area and need auto work done, I'll automatically go here.

ASHLEA B.
Chevrolet HHR
09/23/2016
They gave us the help no one else would
I appreciate the employees, they were very kind and very helpful to my husband and i. We would recommend this place to anyone

MIKEL D.
Chrysler Sebring
09/20/2016
Valued
Alex was attentive and genuine. He made us feel valued.

STEPHEN B.

HAROLD and KATHEY M.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/16/2016
I love these guys
I went in after I got off work and it was extremely busy but they let me know before hand that it'd take awhile, and it did. I was greeted by Alex "Hello Mrs. Mayo". I think it's awesome that they know me by I name. The guys do their best to make it an enjoyable wait. Jason made popcorn for my kids and they kept me updated on my car periodically. Great experience!

LISA B.
09/09/2016
Fast,friendly,
Very helpful and great work

PD
PATRICK D.
Tulsa, OK
Honda Accord
09/08/2016
Great job!!
Great staff and a great job!

AT