Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5rating 4.6944451
Overall Rating 2.0972246/5Overall Rating 2.0972246/5rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246

Continue reading recommended reviews

SP
Steve P.
09/13/2019
Disappointed
The dealership has changed since I purchased my vehicle in 2015. Apparently, I was misled about the warranty that I got with the car. Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait until the engine locks up or strands my wife somewhere before the service department will be able to determine what the problem is and if it is covered by warranty ( I have a 10 year 100,000 powertrain warranty and also a zero deductible extended warranty). The management response and follow through has not been one that anyone would be satisfied with.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Dear Valued Customer, No one has mislead you, the warranty is and always has been for a mechanical breakdown or a verifiable concern none of which has happened in your case. Hyundai is by far the best warranty on the market and when an actual mechanical breakdown or verifiable concern happens we will gladly repair your vehicle.

Cheyenne B.
Graniteville, SC
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Stay Away!!!!
I have had multiple new cars and this was and still is by far the worst experience I have ever had buying a car! The way they have treated me is wrong and unfair. This was supposed to be a happy time instead it was a nightmare and still is!

FU

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Kellie M.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Battery
I was really upset about getting my car back with a dead battery. However, Taylor Hyundai compensated me greatly by reimbursing me for the battery that I paid for. I apologize for the previous review as I was extremely upset and disappointed.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
K
Really poor customer service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

I was glad to hear that Don was able to get in touch you  today and was able to iron things out. We have submitted a claim to get you reimbursed for the battery and should have that back in a couple of days. Once again thank you very much for trusting us to be your one stop repair facility

Michelle R.
03/09/2019
never again will I take a car for service
Rude, arrogant, waisted my time. Worst customer service ever. Never have I been mistreated like I was or talked down. Will never take my car to be serviced again will drive to Columbia before I come to Taylor’s on Washington road.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I have tried to contact you in reference to this survey but your voice mail box is full. Please contact me at your earliest convenience

BW
Brian W.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Engine replacement under warranty
My vehicle was kept for nearly 6 months for a warranty engine replacement. If your vehicle is garage kept make sure you do a thorough inspection upon job completion.

jennifer s.
North Augusta, SC
08/08/2018
i dont leave reviews but this time is different
I normally dont leave reviews for anywhere i go because i think alot of it is the company and internal hype leaving their own reviews. but this time my service experience was HORRIBLE!!! if i didnt pay for the maint. package i wouldnt even come here. but at this point ill PAY extra and go somehwere else. lets start with arrival on this visit. no one said hello they all stared at the damn computer like i and 2 other people where invisible. they say the first impression is the most important. well they failed there. customers are not valued. I finally walked up to the lady with dark hair sheri and told her i had an apt. she pointed to the end after asking what i was getting done. it was just an oil change. she started taking my info until she seen my maint. voucher. guess shes above oil changes? so a younger girl Ashley helped me. she seemed frustrated and angry with no personality what so ever. she told me she just started and she was still learning so i understood as ive been in her shoes before. but she could have had some sort of personality or a fake smile would have been nice. at that point im not sure what the issue has become with the service dep. in the past 3 or 4 years of me owning my hyundai but they seem to always have new people. i was highly upset when gavin left, but understood. upon my next visit in oct. of 2017 there where 3 new faces. sheri was the only one i recgonized. on that visit i had an older white haired gentlemen with glasses and finished with a younger guy maybe hispanoc with a nice beard. later to learn on my next visit 6 days later to be ashton. i was severly pissed off because my car was leaking oil and ended up being a mistake on behalf of the mechanic that worked on my car but ashton addressed the issue very promptly and i was out of there in less then 20 mins. had to get a tire in nov right before thankgiving and i had ponce. he was very nice. and like ashton he was very curtious and helped me along the way and i was out with half a car wash and a "sweeping" they called a vacuum. obviously something in the detail dept. not service THIS TIME... i since then had to visit 3 seprate times for maintence and warranty work. i chose to only deal with ashton or ponce. i dealt with ashton twice and ponce once. after this last visit, learning ashton was no longer with the company and i was frustrsted because once again another good one was gone so fast. after the terrible service from this last time and the dirt marks from the car wash that forced me to go through an auto wash and waste more time after sitting at the dealer for 3 hours for a oil change and tire rotation. ill either go to columbia to service my car or trade it into a dealership who can atleast say hi when you pull in for your service appt.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We apologize for your concerns, I would be glad to discuss with you at your convenience. I can be reached at 706-868-1200 x453. I would like to  contact you but I don't have enough info to pull you up in our system (last name).

Meredith L.
06/20/2018
Disappointment and lack of Customer Focus
I have never ever had such a horrible experience with customer service in my life. My engine seized up and left me stranded last week, my car was one that was affected by a recall, which resulted in a class action lawsuit that was settled in 2017, which I recently found out. Since I have dealt with Taylor Hyundai, I am so unimpressed, I have never felt like a company could care less about their customers. I have been promised to be contacted by the Director of Service, that never happened. I finally got my car towed up there today, to start their claim process and I can't even get someone on the line to confirm it is recieved and things are handled like they should be. I left a message with my customer advocate over two hours ago about the car being towed there.
I feel that the only way I may get anywhere with dealing with this company is contacting the news station. In reality, I just would like some real customer service and for this company to assist with the faulty things they pushed out from 2011-2014.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Maegan B.
Converse, TX
05/15/2018
Noncooperative and poor customer service
Taylor Hyundai sold me a car and gap insurance three years ago. Now that my car has been totaled and I need to use my gap insurance they have ignored multiple calls and messages from me. The company that holds my gap insurance requires me to get documents from the dealership and they won't even return my calls. After this, I would not recommend them to anyone I know. This is very poor customer service, especially considering that my calls regard something they sold me.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

The sales manager is trying to contact you. He asked me to pass along his contact info to you. David Nabel Sales Manager 706-868-1200 x355 or dnabel@taylorautonet.net

Jean C.
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Three days in shop
After three days in shop, no one has asked if it was fixed
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

We did not ask if your car was fixed because after 3 visits, 8 different people looking at your vehicle including A Hyundai Service District Manager and a Hyundai Field Service Engineer we have never been able to verify your complaint, even after we have repeatedly operated per your instructions. As for communication, you were repeatedly updated by several service people and when you picked up the vehicle you were given a thorough explanation of what we did and that we did not verify your complaint again. While we appreciate all customers, if you decide to not come back thank you for your past business.

Jean C.
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Roasted butt and frost bite on hands and face
Two trips for the same repairs ,
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

We understand your concern, vehicle has been checked and compared to another like vehicle. We have also contacted Hyundai about your concern and gave them the information we found and they have deemed that vehicle is operating as designed. We have been more than accommodating and communicated with you during this process even though you have been openly dissatisfied. We can only have an action/plan for a vehicle if we find a fault with the system we are checking out.

MA
Mustapha A.
Grovetown, GA

Javad A.
Fairfax, VA
11/12/2017
service
I have a Hyundai Santa Fe sport 2017. I received recall on my car's fuel system. I mad an appointment and drove my car to service but after waiting 3 hours the service guy said you have to bring car next time because the fuel amount must be lower than half.I made the second schedule for the same service but they said the part is not available in stock so you have to reschedule for the third time. Finally, I made forth appointment, you CAN NOT BELIEVE THE PROBLEM HAS NOT SOLVED YET. I REALLY FRUSTRATED I LOST MY TRUST TO THIS GUYS.

RL