Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.6923104/5Overall Rating 4.6923104/5Overall Rating 4.6923104/5Overall Rating 4.6923104/5rating 4.6923104
Overall Rating 1.9230752/5rating 1.9230752rating 1.9230752rating 1.9230752rating 1.9230752

James M.
Mc Cormick, SC
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Tuesday at Taylor Hyundai
Everything with1 exception was excellent including time of completing service. However, soon after leaving Taylor Hyundai I noticed the oil icon was on. I quickly turned around to return to Taylor Hyundai. The Customer Service Rep very quickly got this problem resolved and I was on my way. I thought this problem would have been noticed before the car was returned to me after service. Maybe a reminder to all would be helpful here.
Another thing I have noticed over the years with most service departments is not returning the headlight adjustment to its original setting after service. I know from experience to reset after service, but I know many others who don’t. More than one friend came close to having a wreck as a result of lights not being on. I thought I would bring this to your attention as I think this can be remedied easily.
Overall I think you do a great job which is a big reason I’m on my second Hyundai Azera.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for the information I will ensure that it is passed along at out next weekly service meeting. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Taylor Hyundai

11/13/2018 Category: Service
My advisor was great with customer service and also was able to make my total below the quoted price.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great survey. We greatly appreciate lthe opportunity to serve you

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
Wonderful customer service
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star survey. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Taylor Hyundai

Mark L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
came in for a warranty issue, charged $125 "inspection" fee
Wanted the timing chain tensioner checked because it is a known issue on Sonatas. Charged me $125 to say the spark plugs need to be replaced.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Dear valued customer, I have left a couple of messages trying to discuss you recent visit but have not received a call back. I can see from the write up sheet that your complaint was the engine was not running as smooth as it used to. No mention was made about the timing chains. You also signed acknowledgment that there would be 125.00 diagnostic charge. after completing the diagnostics it was determined that the spark plugs were worn out, Hyundai recommends replacement every 100,000 miles and your vehicle has 102,000 miles. We also recommend some other items that were due to be performed at 100,000 miles which were declined. If possible I would like to discuss this matter further with you.

FH
Freddie (Catherine) H.
11/10/2018
Scheduled oil change. Hyundai Sonata
Thank you Mr. Swiger for reaching out to me after my initial survey in which I conveyed some disappointment in my visit on November 3, 2018. We have enjoyed our vehicle and have received great service from the dealership.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KINDS WORDS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE

FH
Freddie H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service is provide.
I went in for an oil change and was pleased with the service provided in a timely manner.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
It takes entirely too long for a scheduled appointment.
The maintenance work is performed good, but it just takes so long, even for scheduled appointments.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear valued customer it was great talking to you and I greatly appreciate your input. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me.

BP
Bharatkumar P.
Loyalty
When my car repairs done, car was delivered at my house.
Thanks a lot.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star survey. It is our pleasure to serve you at Taylor Hyundai

Darrell G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Completely satisfied
They solved a problem that I had, and it was a lot less than I expected to pay

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star survey

Kenneth B.
Allendale, SC
Customer Service Improving
Customer service still isn’t what it used to be but I can see some improvements. We purchased our vehicle new from this dealership and they’re the only one who have serviced it. The service crew we introduced to were EXCELLENT but since they all left, customer service has been lagging. I’m very hopeful in the small positives.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. We have had a complete turn over in personnel and we are trying to turn things around. We greatly appreciate the 5 star survey

Aiken, SC
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Sherri and Eddie are outstanding. very attentive to problems.
Service advisor and Mechanics know there stuff.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star survey. We appreciate he opportunity to serve you

NR
Natasha R.
Hephzibah, GA
The Taylor Hyundai Service I once bragged about
My last visit to Taylor Hyundai to have my vehicle worked on did not go over so well. Robert, the service manager, did call me to discuss the situation and my concerns with the service. I can honestly say, I appreciate a company that takes the time to look into things rather than brush me off as a number. I've bragged on the amazing service from Taylor Hyundai to family members and friends in the past. The amount of care they put into my car and now the amount of care they put into their customers. Thank you, Taylor Hyundai, Mr. Robert Snider, and Ike the technician for showing me that Taylor Hyundai is still the company I once bragged about.

3rd Time the worse exp
I've written reviews before for great service on the sales side and the service side. This time the worse service was provided.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear valued customer, it was great talking to you this afternoon and I am very glad that we got things worked out. I also appreciate the excellent review that you gave us on Google. Feel free to contact me anytime I can be of assistance

LW
Luci W.
11/06/2018
service department
I bought my Sonata Hybrid new in 2011 and have used the service department regularly as well as recommended them to my friends. I have always been treated fairly, or at least I thought so, until last week when I was quoted a $1400.00 repair cost for a thermostat and water pump. My husband had my car towed from Taylor to another repair shop where a hose and clamp were replaced for $190 and the car is running great. I am so disappointed and sad at the thought that maybe I haven't been treated honestly all these years! I honestly don't know if I will take my car back or not, and whether or not I will buy anything from Taylor again. I certainly will not recommend them to anyone.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Dear valued customer, I have reviewed your repair order and talked with the parts department, the technician that worked on your vehicle and the shop foreman that verified his diagnosis. Where your leak was there is a plastic pipe that comes up from the pump and it was cracked. the proper way to repair that concern is to replace the water pump and the hose, since the plastic pipe was brittle and already cracked in one spot replacing the hose that has a special end made on it with a hose and clamp is just putting a band aid on the situation as the brittle plastic pipe that is a part of the water pump will break again and your leak will return. We are a new car dealership and repair vehicles properly because our reputation depends on it. If i can be of any further assistance in the matter please feel free to call me or stop by and talk to me about it.

Thanks

Richard B.
maintenance
Service folks keep you up to date on what was done and is left to be dome.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind word and the 5 star survey. We at Taylor Hyundai greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you

TW
Timothy W.
Edgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great service department
The service department was great and the service department manager went above and beyond to take care of my veloster. Much appreciated!
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the opportunity to serve you.

GW
Georgine W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
I have a problem with Taylor Hyundai beginning with the purchase of my car. To rate them would not be benificial.
Still upset because I was ignored. They had Hyundai concierge contact me I voiced my opinion and have not had any feedback from the organization at all. This has been since July 2018.
I would prefer to Purchase my next Hyundai from SC , unless management has changed.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Dear valued customer, I am Bob Swiger the new Service Manager at Taylor Hyundai. By looking over your history I see that this was your first visit to our Service Department. I would like to discuss the service visit with you so please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks in advance

CE
Carlos E.
Miami, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Honest service agents
Every time they service my car they dont try and sell me something I don't need.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 start survey. We at Taylor Hyundai greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you

Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I will review your appointment process to see if i can locate where the miscommunication came from. Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Good to go
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you very much for the good survey. We at Taylor Hyundai greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you

Beech Island, SC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The service is great in the service department. Kim Varner helped me purchase my vehicle, she was super nice and made me feel comfortable and welcomed!
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We greatly appreciate the 5 star survey and will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Service ok
Personnel could use some customer service training.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you very much for the response from your survey. The advisor that assisted you has been working with us approximately 70 days and is still polishing his technique. We will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service at Taylor Hyundai. Thank you for the privilege to serve you