Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.7192949/5Overall Rating 4.7192949/5Overall Rating 4.7192949/5Overall Rating 4.7192949/5rating 4.7192949
Overall Rating 1.9464286/5rating 1.9464286rating 1.9464286rating 1.9464286rating 1.9464286

Carol S.
Lincolnton, GA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I am a , widowed mature lady and I never have to worry about being taken advantage of. Taylor lets me know when I need service on my Sonata, they work up a price and let me decide whether to do the service or not. Never a "hard sell" and I trust them and their service department. Love my Hyundai and Love Taylor!!

Tonya B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We know that your time is valuable so I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the 5 star rating

Andrew M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and under promised and over delivered!
I had a total engine replacement done under Hyundai recall program. The service staff explained that the engine was on back order and gave an estimate of when one would be available. They then worked hard to get me a loaner for a few days until I went out of town. The car was done before the estimated time and I was timely notified of its availability for pick up. They even offered to install a clutch for no labor cost. I declined due to extremely high price of dealer parts. All in all a great experience.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great survey. We strive for completely satisified customers

CI
Cars I.
01/14/2019
Amazing customer service
It was my first time purchasing a new car. My experience was with a gentleman named Doug. He was very courteous while showing their range of cars. His honesty and care for his customers was greatly appreciated. Doug was prompt in following up with me and communicating even during non-business hours. He really took a step above all other dealers I spoke to during my experience. The effort he put into make a competitive deal on the car and making sure I would be happy with it really shined.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to submit the survey. I will convey your sentiments to Doug

Doreen R.
Evans, GA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and very helpful personnel
Wonderful service from the time you pull in, to the time you leave.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate the wonderful survey.

North Augusta, SC
Professional and friendly
Easy to work with
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a survey and for giving us a 5 star. Our ultimate goal is to completely satisfy all of our customers.

Jerome P.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service, pretty quick turn around and honest repair suggestions
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great survey. When our customers leave happy that makes us happy

North Augusta, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Very friendly customer service rep.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words I will ensure that your advisor is notified. We really appreciate you taking the time as we understand that your time is valuable.

Christina S.
Grovetown, GA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Always receive great service at this location. Friendly, helpful and thorough.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words. I will pass them along to your advisor

Shondra C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Routine Service
Great service team.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the opportunity to earn your service

Roy W.
Aiken, SC
Sonata
Comfortable waiting area. Ready in expected time. Friendly staff.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are glad that your experience with us met all of your expectations and we look forward to serving you in the future

NB
Nina B.
NA
NA
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and submit the survey. We appreciate your feedback

Johnny G.
Aiken, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Timeing was great
I was seen quickly without an appointment. Great work on my car.
I will return for schedule service
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great survey. We strive for complete satisfaction for all of our customers and we are glad that your visit exceeded your expectations

SG
Sharon G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
The service department needs to be more informed and helpful in explaining the breakdown of service and the outcome of the service on my vehicle. My advisor was lost and hardly knew anything.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I enjoyed our conversation this afternoon and am glad that we were able to clear the air about your recent visit. We will not be having any more inspection recording problem going back to the manual system. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future

CP
Charles P.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, yet, professional staff. I’ve serviced all my vehicles at Taylor Hyundai since 2012. This is the only dealership that I’ve used for all my vehicle maintenance. The reason is that their prices aren’t overblown like so many dealerships. I’m very satisfied with this dealership.

Thank you very much for the 5 star survey

NP
Nick P.
Don was very professional
The service department was very good and Don has great customer service! Experience was professional and courteous.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star survey and the kind words, I will pass them on to Don

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Online scheduling needs updating
When scheduling appt online, you are unable to uncheck “severe” driving. Also, why is $41 (which is the first page)added under the dealer recommendation tab to oil change or service? We had a 1:30 appt. Dropped off car the night before. Oil change was not finished until after 3:45. We had added to let us know if we needed brakes. Thankfully, brakes were done before shop closed. Car wash/vacuum wasn’t done since it was raining, but it was a surprise that it wasn’t done. I was later told by another person that hyundai owners can come in anytime for wash/vacuum. I have hyundai for over 10 years & just hearing this? I gave 5 star rating because Vicki was nice & helped with our requests. Her contact info on her card goes to David’s voicemail though. It was nice to get a useable coupon in the mail.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for taking the time to make your comments. I understand that your time is valuable. To answer some of your concerns, 98 percent of our customers drive what all manufacturers consider severe driving conditions and that would be in town and in stop and go traffic more than 60 percent of the time. Recommendations are made by the computer since it sees the last time that you were in  for an oil change and recommends getting it done on time recommended interval. Lastly or computer dispatch system knows the scheduled appointment time, who is waiting, who is not and when the vehicle was promised i then dispatches accordingly to provide the waiters with the quickest in and out times possible. I hope this clears up any questions that you had and I will see to it that Vicki changes her voice mail greeting. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

LF
Lawrence F.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
As usual, I recieved excellent service.
When the engine failed on my 2013 Sonata I had it towed into the dealership. The service manager was polite and professional. He explained that there were a few more cars ahead of me with a similar problem and that it would take about a week or so to get approval and then a replacement engine. I understand that he had other people ahead of me and he did a great job of explaining the situation. After about 10 days he called me and told me the car was ready to go and I could pick it up whenever I wanted. This was all covered under warranty and didn't cost me a dime. Great job all around. The only thing that I noticed is that I am getting about 9 miles to the gallon less with the remanufactured engine. Perhaps this will increase in time but I'm not counting on it. But that's another issue. Your crew did a great job getting my car repaired and back to me.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to enter them, it makes us very happy when our customers leave completely satisfied

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service
Good Service
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great survey. It is our pleasure to be able to serve to you

HB
Holly B.
Very pleased
Since I purchased my car the service at Taylor has been great.
Bob S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

We appreciate the kind words and the great survey. When our customers leave happy that makes us happy.