4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

Steve W.
North Augusta, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
don was very nice and very professional

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I had a great experience at Hyundai! I needed a replacement battery and the service technician let me know in advance it was going to take awhile because of the battery tests. He was very friendly and had a great attitude. I came back to my car vacuumed and I really appreciate that because I dont get that service at Malcolm Cunningham, where I purchased my car.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Alan B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/16/2019 Category: Service
disappointment with Hundai - not Taylor
How long does it take Hundai to get their satellite back in operation? I would have thought a week but obviously it is more. So until then no navigation and no ability to set clock. Let.s get with it.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We understand your frustration well however, Hyundai nor any automotive manufacturer owns a satellite they just pay to use them. We do appreciate the good review

AG
Andre G.
Hephzibah, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
First Class Service
Customer service outstanding, nice clean waiting room, quaity maintiance, free car wash and just right prices. This is the place to be when it comes to car care.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome comments and review

Rodney G.
Graniteville, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
Great Customer Service
Great customer service makes my visits enjoyable.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

We thank you very much for the kind words and the great 5 star review

Hephzibah, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Great people still exist
thanks so much for the great customer service provided Mr. Tom you're one in a million
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Robert C.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Was AMAZING & QUICK!!!!
Services was amazing! Made me proud to be an owner of a Hyundai!!!!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Mark M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Very professional and courteous!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and the great review

WM
William M.
11/13/2019
Genesis G80
Kimberly Varner did a great job finding the exact Genesis I wanted! And the car is great as well!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review

PA
Philip A.
Evans, GA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff with No Surprises
I am always greeted with a friendly smile. Staff is upfront with service needed and there never surprises when I get the bill. Great job

TW
Timothy W.
Edgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2019 Category: Service
2016 Veloster Oil Change and Battery
Got my oil changed and while they were running diagnostics, it was found my battery was going bad. Replaced with a high quality interstate battery and the cost at Taylor was lower than I could have gotten at any of the part stores (along with a better warranty). Very happy customer as always!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you very much for the awesome review

JI
Josiah I.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I came in for a couple recalls and some regular maintenance on my Hyundai veloster. Tom helped me a great deal and made sure my wife and I left satisfied.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Tank you very much for the awesome review and the kind words.

Ricardo H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding as always!!!
Beginning to end, visits for service never disappoint!!!

Thank you very much!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and the great review. Thank you very much for your business

Louisville, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2019 Category: Service
2011 Genesis
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you very much for the great review

Evans, GA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I received great service. I was greeted promptly upon my arrival. Even though the service advisor who booked my service appointment over the phone neglected to include a service concern I asked to be addressed--a concern that required several hours to address, the counter service representative was more than accommodating. As service was performed as requested and in the time frame quoted. I appreciate the good work..
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the great comments

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Car repair
The service department and its workers are always so curious and efficient.

Barbara M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Love my Sonata....
After sending in a review about the service department charging me for fixing a tire, when it had problems 2 weeks after I bought the car, I was contacted promptly by the service manager at Taylor Hyundai. They are refunding me for the repair. Thanks Hyundai for making this right for me. This is my second Hyundai I have purchased and have been very satisfied with these cars. I have had a lot of compliments on the car and the color (charcoal grey). Thanks again for restoring my faith in Hyundai!!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff was great, finance personnel was good - although it think payment could have been lower, service dept not so much
not happy
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer I left you a voicemail and requested that you contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have left you a voice mail and a previous email, I am wanting to refund you for the tire repair but need to see if you want it mailed or if you want to pick it up.

Thanks in advance

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

It was great to hear from you. As I stated in the previous email, your refund will be sent out tomorrow. Once again I do apologize for your experience and look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Always have to clean the drivers side door handle because given back with dirty hand prints.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I do apologize for the inconvenience, since you decline the free wash I will ensure that all smudges are removed before your vehicle is returned to you.

TA
Todd A.
North Augusta, SC
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly service staff
Everything went just as promised. Good communication before and during the service appointment.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Denise W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Always receive top notch service at Taylor Hyundai!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We really appreciate the awesome review and the kind words