4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

WC
Warren C.
Evans, GA
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Excellent experience
The appointment was made a week before the service. Everything was done on time (in fact it was only 3 minutes later than the time they told me it would take when I made the appointment). They were great and washed the car after service.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business!!

ROBERT(JEAN C.
La Mirada, CA
04/07/2015 Category: Service
ple
PleasNT EMO
EMO
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

I do not understand the message, if there was a problem or concern please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my team members. We appreciate your business!

706-868-1200

JULIA C.
North Augusta, SC
04/07/2015 Category: Service
committed to the best customer experience possible
every time I have visited Taylor Hyundai I have been greeted right away with respect and kindness! while im waiting there is a great weight room with drinks and lots of things to keep you entertained. the staff is great! David and Robbie helpful, knowledgeable & kind in the service department!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you very much for the kind review, we appreciate your business!!

DAISY C.
04/03/2015 Category: Service
The warmest and kindness of the Staff
Keep up the great work.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/03/2015

Ms. Coley,

Thanks so much for the kind words, it means a lot, we appreciate your business!!

TAMELA B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2015 Category: Service
They always take the time to explain what is needed to make the repairs. They are always give good fast service.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/03/2015

Thank you for the kind review!!! We appreciate your business!!!

IF
IRVIN F.
New Port Richey, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Very good staff
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Thank you, we appreciate your business!!

ED
ERIN D.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
The employees make the place great
Awesome people
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

Thank you!! We appreciate your business!!

JASMINE W.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Timely, Courteous Service
I was in and out in under an hour and everyone was super kind!!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

Love to see this!!! Thanks for your business!!

Rae M.
Martinez, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/18/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
excellent service by Will at Taylor in augusta, ga Will goes out of his way to be helpful in every way possible
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you for the nice review!! We very much appreciate your business!!!

North Augusta, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendliness and service
Taylor gave excellent service both with time and quality of work. They also provided me with a ride while the service was being completed which was above and beyond expectations.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/18/2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate your business.

DK
DENISE K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Easy scheduling of appointment, knowledgable technicians, car ready sooner than promised- Best service center I have ever used.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Wow, thanks for the kind words!! We appreciate your business, please come back and see us soon!

ROBERT M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/01/2015 Category: Service
friendly,clean , professional
David Brown sales @David Truitt servicedid a great job.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for the nice review!! We appreciate your business.

JIMMY C.
Greensboro, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Treated very well by sales person and service representative.
I always get superb service from Jason in the service dept. Jerry Valentine, sales rep., has earned my future business referrals to anyone shopping for an auto.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We appreciate your business.

James F.
Edgefield, SC
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Satisfied with dealership response
Taylor Hyundai resolved my concern about my transmission, making it easy on me by providing a loaner car overnight. Steve, the service manager, was understanding and very helpful. I feel like I can trust him to handle any future concerns.

02/26/2015 Category: Service
Worried about my car after service
Hi,
I recently had to have the transmission replaced in my 2013 Hyundai Elantra. I've never owned a car that had to have a new transmission before (and I've been driving since 1972), so I was a little concerned.
Then, the new transmission started shifting oddly, so I took the car back to be checked. One technician told me it just needed some computer adjustment, but when I picked it up another technician told me the transmission was low on fluid - but there were no leaks.
I can only deduce that it wasn't properly filled when it was replaced and that I drove around for a couple of weeks (at least one trip out of town) without sufficient fluid.
So now I'm worried that my new transmission is damaged and will eventually fail - probably after my warranty expires. I have about 60,000 miles on the car now and I drive a lot.
I don't know who to talk to about it at the dealership. I would appreciate it if someone who can be objective about the situation would contact me, so I'm going to leave my full name and phone number:
James Folker
(706) 340-0116
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Mr Folker,

Thanks for allowing to get a second look at your Elantra. I hope you are happy with your car and it gives you lots of uneventful miles in the future!

GG
GEORGE G.
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Awesome salespeople and service department
My salesman Jerry Valentine went above and beyond to show me every vehicle that i was interested in. We took him on test drive after test drive and when it was time for me to complete the purchase, he spoke to his supervisor and they gave me a very good price on my trade-in vehicle. The service department was very friendly and I am happy that i own a Hyundai...
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Jerry is great, welcome to the Hyundai family!! Hopefully we will see you for service.

CV
Clark V.
Lincolnton, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Personable service person, with a sense of humor at the end of the day. Coffee really bad, get something that uses the K-Kup system
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it!! True story, you are the first person to mention the coffee not being good. We have just recently purchased that system, and honestly its been pretty good. Im kind of a coffee snob too, you may just have gotten a bad cup, sorry!!

CARL/DEIDRE C.
Evans, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Was a good experience.
Had to wait but nothing that was unreasonably long!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Sorry if you had a longer than expected wait time. Hope we can do better next time. Its not for a lack of effort, I promise.

Thomas B.
Grovetown, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Buying a new car can be very stressful, but David made the experience a pleasant one. Thank you!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/06/2015

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business.

DJ
DAVID J.
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Great people make a great dealership.
I took my Elantra in last week for routine service. The price was right and my car was done in less than an hour. Thanks!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/04/2015

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your business!!

James L.
Martinez, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Very informative maintenance Rep, excellent Service
Took care of my maintenance issue quickly and professionally, informed me of up coming routine maintenance items. No pressure to perform maintenance before it was required or needed.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate your business!!