4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

AG
ANTHONY G.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai did not live up to the contract I signed.
I paid a lot of money for my vehicle (Equus), which included valet service. I did not receive that service. Other than the lack of valet service, the dealership is fine.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/20/2014

Mr. Glaude, we do have valet service for you. I do not know why you did not receive it, I do apologize for that. If the problem ever arises again, please call me first. Steve Klarman Service Manager 706-210-6379

KARAN M.
Trenton, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2014 Category: Service
the staff
Staff is great always professional do a great job.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014

thank you!! we appreciate your business. steve

DWIGHT R.
11/11/2014 Category: Service
very professional, friendly atmosphere
The service that I received at Taylor Hyundai was an example of expertise at it's best. They handled my issue and kept me up to date on any changes that occurred very nicely. If anybody needs service done on their vehicle I would tell then to go To Taylor Hyundai first.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2014

Thank you so much, I loved seeing this first thing in the morning!! We appreciate your business. Steve

TAMMIE M.
Appling, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Awesome employees
I've been a customer for 3 years. Every otime I visit, the staff is friendly and very concerned in meeting all needs and getting things done right the first to
time.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/10/2014

Thank you very much for the kind words.

PZ
PAUL Z.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Cares about you and your car
It is a great place to get your car serviced and to purchase a new car. They are concerned about you and work within your budget.

thank you!!

TP
TANYA P.
Hephzibah, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Every time I go......
My car NEVER is in the same shape it was when I brought it in, this time I have a ding on my passenger door, last time they tore the rug off, its never vaccumed thoroughly, and its always half washed, windows still have smudges. The damage to my lights, on my hatchback, the damage to my rug and the ding on my door are the final straws.

Tanya:

im sorry you feel that way. The scratch on the door was the first problem i have known about.

11/07/2014 Category: Service
Mark, my service person, was extremely helpful
This was the best service I have received in 20+ years of driving and taking vehicles to dealers or any other shops. Very attentive, very thorough, very deserving of my loyalty.

thank you very much!!

11/05/2014 Category: Service
horrible
I have a 2011, 2.0 turbo limited addition, I have had more problems with this car than my 2004 trail blazer with no warranty! This car is cheaply made for the price I paid and quality, turbo has gone out twice, rear light fell of the car while driving, dangling from vehicle, gear shift want change, both rear light have gone out and front lights all replaced, now keep in mind my car only has less than 60,000 miles on it! Not mention all the recall on the vehicle 6 total! Will never purchase another not even if it was free! Done!

BG
BRUCE G.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/03/2014 Category: Service
quality, fast work, and personable
service rep was pleasant, work was done well, and finished as promised the same day. very good experience overall. I tell others about your excellent dealership.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/10/2014

Mr. Ginn, thanks for the kind words!!

SA
SHERI A.
North Augusta, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Great service Friendly staff.
EXCELLANT Service!!!!

Grovetown, GA
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Very professional and reliable
Service advisor David Truitt was very professional and went above and beyond.

DEBRA L.
Martinez, GA
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful service department
Work is completed in a timely manner. I think that more personnel need to be added to cleaning of vehicles. I often don't get that done because of the wait.

10/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff!
The guy who helped check me out was so kind and friendly. I am not sure of his name but he wears glasses and was very professional and well informed to answer all of my questions. Dianna in the office always makes my appointments and is always very cheerful over the phone. I appreciate that. David Truitt also went out of his way to say hello at my last appt. and asked me how I was enjoying my car. He sold me my elantra last year and is a great asset to Taylor Hyundai. I also thought the older man who detailed my car was very kind and he and the other guys in the shop did a great job! I live on the farther side of Aiken but don't mind making the trips to Augusta to Taylor Hyundai even for a oil change because of the great staff and excellent attention to detail they always give my vehicle.

PS
PAULA S.
Wrens, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendly efficient
Excellent service, great customer service
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/23/2014

Thank you!

10/21/2014 Category: Service
Recall fix

JERRY D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Not so great, the personnel who wash the vehicles
Unsatisfactory

GL
Gene L.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/18/2014 Category: Service
professional and ourteous
brought hyundi Sonata in for engine light. and a number of other issues were resolved at the same time too.

JUDY M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2014 Category: Service
Strong Customer Service Attitude
AS I bought my Genesis in Alpharetta, I wasn't sure what sense of loyality I would receive here in Augusta. I was welcomed and immediately bonded with to my liking. Thanks for a great experience. Judy Mahaffey

CL
CHARLES L.
10/12/2014 Category: Service
Dependable & honest
It is a pleasure purchasing a vehicle & having service performed at Taylor. You DO feel that you have received your moneys worth.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/13/2014
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS MR. LANKSTER, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

STEVE KLARMAN
SERVICE MANAGER

MO
MARY O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Excellent card to car and customer.
I give Taylor Hyundai 5 stars because they deserve them. Every time I have gone there I have been treated with the upmost of respect and they treat my car the same. They are just a great group of people and I have great faith in their workmanship.