4.5

Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5rating 4.6933305
Overall Rating 2.1066688/5Overall Rating 2.1066688/5rating 2.1066688rating 2.1066688rating 2.1066688

JEFFREY M.
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Very good service
I would recommend a Hyundai for its value and good service at Taylor Hyundai.

JIMMY C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Top quality people in the service area.
The people in your service area have convinced me that they strive to make my visit to your dealership a good as it can be. They are knowledgeable, prompt, considerate people with a customer focus.

LASHONDA M.
Swainsboro, GA
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I purchased my Hyundai from a private seller and I needed to get some things done to it. From the initial scheduling of the appointment to arriving to my appointment the customer service was awesome, very friendly associates. They were very thorough with answering my questions and any conserns I had. I really liked my Hyundai Sonata before but now I love it even more because if anything else happens I know I will be well taken care of.

KT
KARLYNE T.
Norcross, GA
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Mine was an emergency situation with a blown tire. I was from out of town. Fortunately, I was towed to Taylor Hyundai. My car was totally checked. All I needed was a new tire. I was on the road in less than an hour. Blessed experience.
Amazingly worry free and efficient!

JY
JIM Y.
Matthews, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2014 Category: Service
felt I was overcharged because we were from out of town
After getting the cost of the wheel alignment discounted, we returned to Charlotte, NC, and found that the average cost of a wheel alignment is about 1/2 of what I paid at Taylor Hyundai.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/05/2014

I am sorry you feel that way, that is our regular charge for a 4 wheel alignment. We tried to do our very best to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

David M.
Buckhead, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/11/2014 Category: Service
very accommodating & professional
your service staff were very attentive and your waiting area is very comfortable.

RAJEEV S.
Martinez, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Taylor hyundai Awesome
Very professional and very accommodating guys whether you are dealing with sales or service dept. I am glad to bought my car from Taylor hyundai

AR
Anna-Maria R.
Martinez, GA
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Efficient
Staff are courteous, knowledgeable, and attentive and listen to me, the customer. My car is repaired by first class technicians who do quality work.

EW
Eric W.
Augusta, GA
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/27/2014 Category: Service
Clean and Helpful
The staff is extremely helpful and polite. The facility is clean, with coffee and comfortable couches in the waiting room.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Augusta, GA
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly very clean and very good service reps.
Very friendly reps very clean and very good service

WS
WILLIAM S.
Mc Cormick, SC
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Good friendlly people.
all around Excellent service and helpful in any way possible.

Mark C.
Aiken, SC
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
awesome service from buying to maintenance
dealership has taken care of all my needs without hiccup.If I dont purchase from them again wont be fault of dealership.

GG
GEORGE G.
Jackson, SC
Will be changing dealerships
Cannot trust them any longer. Always a problem left behind after a repair that I have to fix. Last one left a rattling noise in the dash so I will fix it myself and use another dealership for future repairs. Fifth time with problems.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/18/2014

very sorry to hear about the rattle. i would be happy to take a look at it, just let me know.

WF
William F.
Hephzibah, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Great People
The people at Taylor are all wonderful to deal with. From sales to service they are all knowledgeable in what they do. When I take our car in for service, it is always done quickly and correctly. I have no issues at all that would cause me not to recommend Taylor Hyundai to anyone. By the way, my wife and I are completely satisfied with our Sonata. It is all that we had hoped it would be.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2014

thanks for the kind words mr. french!! we appreciate your business.

NN

KATIE S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Kind,helpful staff.
Staff and sales persons are always kind and helpful. Great service, couldn't ask for better. I appreciate this dealer. Keep up the good work.

ZD
ZACH D.
Hephzibah, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Routine repairs needed
Service was taken care of very quickly, and I didn't even have to make an appointment. It was all covered by the warranty, and the staff made the entire process easy and painless.

JAMES S.
Harlem, GA
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and not standing around not doing angthing like most service center.
Same

ASHELY S.
Grovetown, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2014 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Hyundai's customer service at my local dealership makes my experience with Hyundai absolutely horrible!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2014

we were sorry we could not loan you a car since you did not have a drivers license.

MAGGIE D.