Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5rating 4.6944451
Overall Rating 2.0972246/5Overall Rating 2.0972246/5rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246

Robert W.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Problem
As previously described.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I have attempted twice today about this review. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we han discuss your visit. I can be reached at the dealership @ 706-868-1200 X453 or my cell @706-642-6362. Thank you in advance

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Mr. Don was knowledgeable and patient to explain things to me so that I can understand. Thank you
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We appreciate the kind words and the awesome review. I will pass your comments on to Don

DJ
Donna J.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
The warm and welcome friendly greeting makes it a great place to do business
Ashton is a great guy, i was very pleased with him taking care if my customer service needs. Very pleasant young man.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We appreciate the kind words and the great review

Keisha M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Poor Diagnostic and Follow Up Service
Came in for recall repair and car not running properly. Diagnostic report indicated a worn engine mount. Two days later, my check engine light comes on. Take car to Hyundai in Albany Ga. another costly diagnostic was run which indicated transmission issue. Can not get Taylor Hyundai to return my call on the service and diagnostic performed by them. I guest they got my money and went silent.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Dear valued customer, you left one message with me and I gave it to your service advisor and she attempted to call you which we can validate on the phone call log, when you called yesterday we offered to get your vehicle in at your convenience. When you came in for the appointment it was for the oil pressure switch campaign and a rattle noise over bumps. Your vehicle issue, per your comments, came from an internal transmission sensor failure which failed on a vehicle that has in excess of 150,000 miles on it. So to sum it up, we attempted to contact you and we did offer our assistance when we talked with you. Also the sensor failure was totally unrelated to any work performed at our shop. You can see by my responses to other customers if we are wrong I apologize but this time were not in the wrong.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We greatly appreciate the awesome review

BN
Brian N.
Job Well Done
I recently got an oil change and tire rotation completed at Taylor Hyundai. Overall, the work took about an hour. I mentioned to Ashton, my service advisor that I was having to add a large amount of oil to my car in between oil changes. He started me on an oil consumption plan to monitor my car's oil usage. I was very happy with the service provided and how they are taking the time to monitor my vehicle's oil consumption.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

We thank you very much for the great review and the kind words

John P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Fast friendly service
Quick in & out,job done right & car washed also
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for the great review

BD
Benita D.
Harlem, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
service department
I'm always pleased with the service department , everybody is always pleasant.
The only thing I have a issue with is every visit there is always grease left inside on my door handles or somewhere on the front of car. The techs should have on clean gloves when getting back into customer cars
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the input, I will discuss the matter with the technician involved. Also thank you for the good review

Jean R.
Aiken, SC
E,cellent service.
Service was excellent. Will definitely have all of my automobile serving done at Taylor Hunydai.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the kind words

Michaelangelo L.
Customer Service
Me and my car was handled with care. They made me feel needed and I will definitely be coming back.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the opportunity to serve you

LF
Lawrence F.
A great job, as usual.
The auto technicians di a fantastic and speedy job.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review

Diana M.
Grovetown, GA
Awesome Customer Service
My advisor was awesome and he met all of the needs and more. Mr. Asher
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. I will pass the comments on to your advisor

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Service department provides slow service even with an appointment. Oil change and tire rotation shouldn’t take 1.5 hours.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Yes ma'am out oil change and tire rotation takes approximately 1 hour however the complimentary hand wash and vacuum takes an additional 1/2 hour to complete. That is why we take 1.5 hours to complete the service. Also if you review your owners manual you will find that the fuel treatment is recommended every 15,000 miles and since there was no record of it being performed he recommended it trying to keep you vehicle running it top shape. If we can be of service in the future please feel free to call us.

FH
Frederick H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2019 Category: Service
They go the extra mile!
Great service and attention! Thanks Sherry!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit the awesome review

Jeff S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Stopped by for the first time for an oil change, could not be more pleased. Super nice staff, fast and great service. Thanks!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and we look forward to seeing you again

VH
Vivian H.
Hephzibah, GA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
The staff and mechanics are very knowledgeable on the vehicles they service. They consult with you before doing anything extra. Very polite and professional.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Reading reviews like this lets us know we are doing our job and doing it properly. Thank you very much for the kind words

RK
Raymond K.
North Augusta, SC
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service and no communication
Just overall poor
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/18/2019

Dear valued customer, we will miss having you as a customer however, your vehicle was towed in late Thursday afternoon, you were told Friday that we were not able to get the vehicle in the shop due to the vehicles that were ready scheduled. We did get your car in Monday morning and called you with an estimate, which you approved and the parts were ordered to repair your vehicle. Most customers would consider that more than acceptable, we even helped make arrangements for a rental for you. If that does not meet your expectations then I am sorry.

EC
Eugene C.
Louisville, GA
Customer service has improved
It seems that the customer service staff has began to improve compared to past experience with them. Sherry Venters was awesome and was very helpful.Thanks Sherry I really appreciated you.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you very much for the kinds words. We have been working real hard at trying to make each visit the best experience possible

Ricardo H.
Aiken, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Always treated like family
You guys never disappoint. Great service!!!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the awesome survey!!!

RL
Robert L.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My engine died on my Sonata at 85k miles. They stood behind the power train warranty (which is awesome) and replaced my engine at no cost to me. They also provided me with a loaner vehicle while my car was being worked on. Great customer service!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

We are very glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to serving you in the future