4.6

TJ
Tamra J.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
I recently had a flat tire on my way to work. By 8:45 my vehicle was at Taylor Hyundai and being tended to. I had a scheduled vehicle maintenance appointment a few days later, but they took me back to my office so they could keep my vehicle and do all servicing while they were replacing the tire. The service technician Ashton has always been very responsive to my maintenance and repair needs. I have all of my service needs done at Taylor Hyundai and will continue for the duration of my ownership and my next purchase will definitely be another Hyundai.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

We are very glad that we were able to turn a bad day around for you. Thank you very much for the great review

EN
Elvie N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
Taylor Hundai has always taken good care of me.

Sue C.
Evans, GA
06/16/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT has IMPROVED CONSIDERABLY!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction. We really appreciate the great review also

Brendolyn B.
Aiken, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Thanks
Everyone was very helpful and friendly the tech Ms Dana was awesome,thanks
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

I conveyed your kind words to Dana. Thank you for the great review.

James L.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
people , employees of service dept
super place!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

We are pleased that you were pleased with the service. Thank you

BD
Benita D.
Harlem, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
service dept
Customer service rep that checked me in was very nice and helpful!!. The guy that detailed my car was very nice also!!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

We reallly appreciate the kind words and the aewsome review. Putting our customers first is what we strive to accomplish

KW
Kenneth W.
Abbeville, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2020 Category: Service
THE PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN THERE WORK AND ARE A REAL PLEASURE TO WORK WITH
EXCELL CUSTOMER SERVICE
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great revew

Racheal B.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always
Friendly and professional staff. Quick turn around time in service!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the opportunity to serve you

BW
Bennie W.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Ashton Brewer always greets you with a smile. He's willing to listen to you about the problems you're having with your vehicle. At the end of your service he always tell you if you have any other problems didn't hesitate to call him.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Re-score for Service Consultant (per service manager's request)
Disclaimer: this is re-score of my previous review (one star=poor) on their service requested by the service manager since the service manager insisted that low review score will lower service consultant's pay although I specifically mentioned the low score was nothing to do with my service consultant's performance . Previous review was on my overall experience - mainly around issues with the technician worked on my car (keep making mistakes causing other issues - see at this link https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/taylor-hyundai?review_id=6628019)

My service consultant did a better job than my typical experience with other service consultants who I had experienced with.
She actually contacted me for update on my car's service status and helped resolve issues with mechanic's mistake during warranty service.
This is not very usual based on my experience at this location. Typically I had to call them and check on the status or whether I can pickup my car at promised time. During last visit (continuation of previous visit) when she were out of town, someone else "supposed" to take care of my car but the other service consultant "forgot" to check the status and he realized my car wasn't ready after I called to see if I can pick my car up at the end of day since I haven't heard (they told me it should be quick fix so I can wait or I can pick car up later - they would contact me). Considering this, my original service consultant's service was definitely better.

Incompetent mechanic!
Having to have serviced my car two additional repairs because the technician forgot to plug switch back after repair and damaged center console to plug the switch back! Even after third repair, the console wasn't put together correctly, their service manager had to fix it again. It was deja vu experience from 4 years ago which was actually worse than this time (more things broken and took longer to fix).
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

It was very nice talking with you today and do apologize for series of events that happened and look forward to your next visit when you will see that we are working toward making strives in the right direction and that starts with our Service Consultants.

706-504-7857 cell

Ronnie M.
Time
great customer service, my only complaint is timing. I always have an appointment(oil change) and it still takes over hour and half every time.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

We thank you very much for the great review. We can get your time down and will be glad to discuss that with you on your next visit if you woud like

Donald D.

06/09/2020 Category: Service
6.9.20 Service
👍
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and the great review

Michelle R.
Grovetown, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Tom is amazing!
Mr. Tom gave me a call and said that they were having phone issues- that would explain why I did not receive a call back. He's told me to bring my car in this Thursday and that they will provide me with a loaner car while they try to figure out what could be wrong with mine. When I spoke to him on the phone he gave me the impression that they were willing to do what it takes to make it right. I truly appreciate him for this as I LOVE my car! Thank you!

06/08/2020 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change came out making weird noise and sluggish
I brought my car in for an oil change on 6/1. Called them on 6/8 to let them know it has been making weird noises ever since and pulls. My car is a turbo and it has no "get up and go" since my oil change. I never received a call back about my car. Still waiting...
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Dear Valued Customer, after reviewing our phone records I see that we returned your phone call at 08:21 and left you a voicemail. We also have left you a voicemail this morning and have not received a return call. Please call us at your earliest convenience so that we can address your concerns for you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Tonya B.
Hephzibah, GA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Great Customer Service
Friendly Staff
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review