Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5rating 4.6849311
Overall Rating 2.0958932/5Overall Rating 2.0958932/5rating 2.0958932rating 2.0958932rating 2.0958932

Ricardo H.
Aiken, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Always treated like family
You guys never disappoint. Great service!!!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the awesome survey!!!

RL
Robert L.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My engine died on my Sonata at 85k miles. They stood behind the power train warranty (which is awesome) and replaced my engine at no cost to me. They also provided me with a loaner vehicle while my car was being worked on. Great customer service!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

We are very glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to serving you in the future

BT
Bertie T.
Hephzibah, GA
Mechanic
Very organized and know their job

We greatly appreciate the awesome review

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
service team
the service team was great
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit the great review

Dennis D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendliness of staff
I arrived a little early and Ashton quickly began writing up the service ticket. My husband and I found him to be very helpful and personable. We went to lunch expecting our Santa Fe to be ready, unfortunately, the serviceman performed the work on our service ticket on someone else's vehicle. This was not discovered until we inquired if our car was ready. Ashton, after this discovery, put two servicemen immediately on our vehicle in order to expedite it's service. He was very apologetic about the situation and did everything he could to walk us through the solution. It was a long day, but we were very satisfied with the end result.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Not one of our shining moments for sure. I do apologize for the whole mess up but am very glad that Ashton did the best he could to turn the situation around

JI
Jonas I.
Hephzibah, GA
2011 Hyundai Equus
Stellar Service
Great customer service..comfortable waiting areas..fast quality maintenance at reasonable prices !

We greatly appreciate the awesome review

Service department
Great customer service. Friendly and efficient!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the awesome review

Great experience.
Friendly, helpful, and the car was returned cleaner than when I left it!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit the awesome review

Sandra W.

CJ
Camille J.
Mc Cormick, SC
Car Service
Was very pleased with the service and they went over the Multi-Point Inspection checklist in detail.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

Good customer service. Don Ray was excellent
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

I will pass your response on to him. Thank you for the great review

LJ
Leticia J.
Grovetown, GA
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai takes care of my vehicle's needs
I came in for routine maintenance and Thomas Lang was awesome. He made sure my vehicle was taken care of in a timely manner.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the kind words

Lorena S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Lack of communication
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. I didn't expect the wait to be more than a couple hours, but I ended up having to wait four hours. This is the second time this has happened. I previously had to wait five hours for the same service. Both times, it wasn't because it took that long to service my vehicle, but due to lack of communication and someone not being informed that my car was done. For that to happen once isn't great, but people make mistakes. For that to happen twice to the same customer makes me wonder how often it happens in general.
I will say I've never had any issues with the repairs themselves and never once been pressured to get a service done that I felt my vehicle didn't need.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Dear valued customer, I do apologize for the advisor not updating you about the computer system being down for over 2 hours on Saturday. Without it they could not close tickets or accept payments. I do understand your frustration as it was a very stressful day for everyone involved as I have had numerous complaints about the delay Saturday but unfortunately we have become so dependent on computers that when they fail people don't know what to do. I have put in the notes in the system that you can have a complimentary detail whenever you want just call and schedule it.  Thanks

CD
Clarice D.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Please correct my review.
You are showing that I gave an overall rating of four stars. A mistake has been made. The service that I received was excellent in every area. Therefore, it should show that I give a five star rating. Please make the correction.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you very much for the good survey. I discussed it with your advisor and he will strive harder to reach the 5 star level on your next visit

Fast and friendly
Thanks again !!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you

Sherell M.
Tignall, GA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
service dept.
The staff were very courteous and communicated well with the customers. They let you know of any future repairs to be done. I was very happy with the service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review

Ken S.
Waynesboro, GA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very efficient service
Very impressed with the service we received. I was kept informed and appreciate the customer services and friendly staff.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for the great review!!

TW
Thomas W.
Aiken, SC
Good experience
My appointment at Taylor was superb. Sheri kept me informed and offered options. They took my car early and it took less than an hour for two recalls, oil change, small repair and wash job. Better attention to detail by the washers and vacuums is required.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for the input and the awesome review

FR
Frank R.
Warrenville, SC
Tom in Service
Exceptional treatment and very knowledgeable of big picture of "service".
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words

North Augusta, SC
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Always treated with respect.
Every vehicle issue repaired quickly and accurately.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and comments