4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

Grovetown, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai did a great job with my car, as usual, and everyone was friendly and courteous.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/04/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and the awesome review

Evans, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai of Augusta
Service needs improvement.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Dear valued customer, I do apologize for your recent experience at our facility. You were correct in your assessment, we had one person an vacation and one called in sick, Misty was attempting to help out and is not trained in the position but is familiar with the basics. Please accept my apologies and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future

LH
Lance H.
Langley, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
My recent service visit just as all of my previous ones was a great experience. My service representative had a positive attitude and handled all of my service needs in an extremely professional manner. Taylor Hyundai is lucky to have an employee of his high caliber. I will continue to return to Taylor Hyundai for my future services due to the excellent customer service I receive during every visit.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review

Steven M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Misled
Most visits have been very good, but this last one was a disaster. A 10AM appointment for a speed sensor replacement. Was called at 345PM and told it would be completed at 515PM , but all lights were still on when I picked up my vehicle. Had to waste another half day taking my vehicle back to be properly repaired.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this afternoon. As per our discussion the advisor was here on his first day and still learning Hyundai protocol. I am glad that he was able to get you back in a timely manner and fix the situation for you. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future

BT
Barbara T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Too slow
Cars are nice, service, not so much.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Dear valued customer, we try to keep oil oil changes close to 1.5 hours but since we offer free complimentary wash and vacuums to our customers at anytime we can get backlogged at times, especially on Fridays. Th complimentary wash and vacuum is just that an outside wash and vacuum the inside. I am sorry about any confusion on that matter. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks

LH
Linda H.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/30/2019 Category: Service
My Service Advisor
My service advisor, Ashton, is the best. He lets me know what services are needed and gets the services performed in a timely manner.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words

KA
Kanat A.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
I came back a week later and the dealership fixed the issue I had and covered the labor expenses. I was also offered a loaner since the car was in service for 2 days.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Astrid M.
Recall
Computer says tire still loosing air. Service said it was ok?
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for the good survey and the comments. I have instructed my scheduler to get in touch with you to get the vehicle back in and let us look further into your concern. Thank you very much for your business.

EA
Emily A.
North Augusta, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai makes it happen!
Excellent service. Friendly employees.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you very much kind comments and the awesome review

Roger H.
Evans, GA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great job

Claire S.
Great service and explanation
I recommended Hyundai when my friend was car shopping. She ended up with a Hyundai Tucson. She told me that the service department at Hyundai, Augusta, is the most friendly and most competent group she has ever encountered in her 50 years of driving. As older women, we depend upon the service department to do it right and keep us informed. My friend illustrated that the technician explained all the bells and whistles and encouraged her to "come back and we'll talk again if you get confused." So many business forget who you are once you get the keys and drive away. Not Hyundai. I will probably buy another car next year, a Sante Fe, and the main reason will be the Service Department. And my main person in the Service Department is Sheri Venters. She's a gem, she works hard and makes everyone that comes in feel just a bit special. You need to keep her.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

WOW!! Thank you very much for the kind words and the AWESOME review

Springfield, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai engine replacement
Overall good service. Just would like a little more communication
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

I do apologize for the short notice, it had taken so long to get the engine in for your vehicle that we jumped right on it when it came in. Thanks for the good survey and the response so I can adjust our procedures

Jeffrey M.
North Augusta, SC
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people :>)
Same day service.

We really appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review

Rockmart, GA
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service F+
Customer service in the service department blows. Expect very unhelpful and sometimes down right rude customer service. The service manager isn’t much better.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I have tried to contact you concerning your last visit with us and have left you a voice mail to call me with my number. As I stated in the voice mail when there is a transmission concern that we cant duplicate we are instructed per the service manual to let the transmission cool down and retest it when the trans and fluid are at room temperature to see if a sensor inside the trans is affected by temperature. Once again please call me.
Thanks

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is quick and thorough..
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you very much for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to submit it!

LD
Larry D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very timely

CA
Conni A.
Service dept
Service manager addressed my concerns.

Service dept
Probably rate a 6 out of 10. Driver's inside door handle covered in dirt. Tires needed air, but was not done.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dear Valued Customer, it was very nice talking to you today and once again apologize for the tires and the hand print on the door. I have added the note in our system per our discussion. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future and thank you very much for the review that you submitted

PM
Paul M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service for great vehicles
Truly excellent service for both the customer and the vehicle. Free coffee, tea, and water. Plenty reading material and a large selection of wonderful vehicles, for your viewing pleasure, or to buy.
But beware, they are only going to perform the services you requested; meaning; if you requested a oil change or scheduled maintenance, that's what you get. They will not troubleshoot the cause for the check engine light (that cost extra).
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words, and yes our shop personnel do like to get paid that is why we do charge to diagnose any warning light that is on.

FP
Frank P.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Don't even deserve one star
Car was not repaired. On the way back to Aiken the engine light came on and the turbo would not engage when I tried to pass another car.Could not make arrangements to bring it back. Spoke to Don three times. Sent to computer 3 times. No one called us to set up return appointment
Waited until next day. No call from you. We paid you 546.09. .We called local garage took the car in fixed it. Car runs like new We paid 482.09 They were worth it. You ripped us off with lousy work and really poor customer service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dear valued customer, it was good talking to and look forward to you returning my call next week so that we can work this out in a manner that is satisfactory to you

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Will continue to take my car here
Affordable oil change and the team took at least 10 minutes to investigate why my tail lights were acting crazy. Turns out the last Hyundai dealership I took my car to put the wrong light bulbs in!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to serve  we greatly appreciate the awesome review