4.5

Grovetown, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service was great!
It was easy to make an appointment online for the service I needed, and everything went very smoothly. I was told how much the total cost would be ahead of time, and it proved to be accurate. I especially appreciated the attention to cleaning and disinfecting the waiting area. I really felt safe.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/29/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are trying very hard to keep our customers and employees as safe as we can during these trying times

AC
Alex C.
North Augusta, SC
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Repair, Customer service needs work
Had my engine replaced under the 2011 Sonata recall and the work was excellent. My problem was with the "loaner car" that I was told about but never offered. So, while I was waiting for my car to be completed I had to rent a car and pay for the rental myself. That was nearly $300.00 that came out of my pocket because Taylor Hyundai couldn't be bothered to give me a loaner for the 8 days it took to service my car.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

We discussed a rental car when you were sitting in my office and your words to me was well I have already paid for it for the first week and I told you at that ime that you could call Hyundai and seek reimbursement for the rental and you still can

Tonya B.
Hephzibah, GA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The wait time was not long at all.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai
Everyone there is very patient and courteous, which means a lot to a senior citizen.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you very much for trusting us with your service. We really appreciate the kind words and the great review

FI
Forest I.
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Shifter Knob Replaced
Upon hearing of my broken shifter knob, my Service Advisor quickly resolved the issue by ordering a replacement part and scheduling a follow-up appointment. His commitment to address my problem exceeded my expectations!

03/22/2020 Category: Service
Broken Shifter Knob
Other than damaging my shifter knob during the service, all repairs were completed as requested.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

I am glad that you and your advisor were able to get the matter taken care of to your staisfaction. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you

LE
Laurence E.
Harlem, GA
03/22/2020
Great Dealership
Was pushed into car shopping after an accident totaled my car. I only had limited money to work with so was on a very tight budget. I was met as I pulled into the dealership by Robert Busler who very patiently worked thru the specific things I was looking for.

Ended up leasing a brand new Ioniq at a price that was only $15 more than what my previous payments were. No pressure, no hassles, just a very patient and helpful sales rep who worked inside of my needs.

Exceptionally grateful to Robert and to the whole staff for helping me in a time of need.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review and we hope that you really enjoy your new vehicle

Louisville, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Dropped car off,went to a meeting. Great Service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you very much for trusting us for your repairs and for giving us the great review

TW
Timothy W.
Edgefield, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2020 Category: Service
2019 Kona - Oil Change
Service did a fantastic job as always! First oil change on my new 2019 Kona and happy as can be. Fourth Hyundai we have purchased from Taylor and looking forward to our fifth!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

TD
Timothy D.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service Dept
Ashton was knowledgeable and efficient.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

WB
Wendy B.
Mc Cormick, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Review
Advised about tire pressure orange light & beeps constantly coming on. When I started the engine to leave it happened again so I notified the lady who took me to my car. She said it should cease after a couple of miles down the road.
It is now a week later & I'm still getting constant beeps, the orange light & showing pressure on all 4 wheels?
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

I am very sorry that you are having this problem I will have one of my schedulers call and make arrangements for us to pick up your vehicle and bring it in to correct it.

Roger H.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Professional service
Quick professional knowledgeable service
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you very much for the awesome comments and review

Oil change Service
Greeted with good courtesy...
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for filling out our survey and giving us this great feedback. It's encouraging to know that our service team made such a great impression on you. We hope to see you again in the future.

WH
Wrashea H.
Hyundai
Thomas was very professional and he made sure that I was taken care of.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

We greatly appreciate the kind words and the awesome review

Columbia, SC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Great experience with one caveat
The service time was good. I was in and out very timely. My only disappointment was that the car was not washed or vacuumed when it was returned. My aunt has purchased two cars at Taylor (her opinion and experiences influenced my purchasing there) and she told me they do it for her as part of the service. It's pollen season. I was looking forward to getting a car back with all the pollen washed off. But the actual maintenance service was good and the people were very pleasant and helpful.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review. I will look into what happened on your visit we do wash and vacuum every vehicle weather permitting

Swainsboro, GA
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai New Vehicle Service
Friendly customer service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you very much for the great review we really appreciate it