4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

Barbara M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Love my Sonata....
After sending in a review about the service department charging me for fixing a tire, when it had problems 2 weeks after I bought the car, I was contacted promptly by the service manager at Taylor Hyundai. They are refunding me for the repair. Thanks Hyundai for making this right for me. This is my second Hyundai I have purchased and have been very satisfied with these cars. I have had a lot of compliments on the car and the color (charcoal grey). Thanks again for restoring my faith in Hyundai!!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff was great, finance personnel was good - although it think payment could have been lower, service dept not so much
not happy
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer I left you a voicemail and requested that you contact me as soon as possible.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have left you a voice mail and a previous email, I am wanting to refund you for the tire repair but need to see if you want it mailed or if you want to pick it up.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

It was great to hear from you. As I stated in the previous email, your refund will be sent out tomorrow. Once again I do apologize for your experience and look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future

Steven M.
North Augusta, SC
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai
Service manager called and said no goodwill for batteries. Was 3 months out. No problem with dealership. Hyundai should do better with batteries.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service visit, break down
Not happy with non covered items
Roadside assistance took 3 hours. Was told 90 minutes
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer, after our phone conversation this morning i attempted to call you back at the time you requested and I am just getting your voice mail, Please call me at you earliest convenience, I left the contact info on the voice mail

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication & Customer Service
GreatCustomer Service and communication cy service representative

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Should be a recall repair
Steering plastic gear deteriorates. The part is $5 but the repair is over $300.....
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Dear Valued customer, I am very glad that your advisor was able to get with you today and get things ironed out. We look forward to being able to serve you in the future

CA
Conni A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Service manager addressed my concerns.

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Probably rate a 6 out of 10. Driver's inside door handle covered in dirt. Tires needed air, but was not done.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dear Valued Customer, it was very nice talking to you today and once again apologize for the tires and the hand print on the door. I have added the note in our system per our discussion. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future and thank you very much for the review that you submitted

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Steering column replaced, great warranty
It took several tries, but my 2009 Elantra is repaired. They had to replace the steering column. I am thankful for the great warranty, and good service.

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Oops
Car not finished yet
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Dear Valued customer, I throughly enjoyed meeting with you this morning and once again apologize for the experience after your recent visit. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future

Donna D.
Evans, GA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Rereview
After speaking with Bob Swiger, he seems to be trying to straighten out the communication problems. Hopefully on my next visit I will be able to speak to someone promptly and not a week later. He explained that the text was computer generated and does not say your vehicle is ready.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Bad communication
This service department needs to communicate better.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Good afternoon, I have reviewed your file and the text messages that were sent between yourself and the Service Advisor, I see that your vehicle was written up at 08:27 and that you were notified by text message at 09:54 which you responded to that your car was ready, so that is less than 1.5 hours for the service. I also reviewed  the call log and can't find the phone number listed on the repair order on the log. About your previous visits we have worked diligently to correct the long times to get oil changes performed which has been corrected as evidenced by recent reviews that customers have posted in the last 2 months. I would really like for you to contact me about this review at your earliest convenience

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Sure was good talking to you this afternoon and hope that we cleared up things. I did talk to our computer company that sends the text and they can not or will not change the wording of the text not sure which one. We look forward to seeing you for your next service

Jason G.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service work
We brought in our car for a recall, check engine light was on and the car was not shifting properly. They called the next day to say it was ready. We picked it up several days later. They had performed the recall,the check engine light was out but they had not fixed the shifting problem. We had to leave the car again. They fixed the problem and were very apologetic for not fixing in the first time.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Problems were not fixed
Left my car for repairs and they were not fixed. Waste of my time
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Valued customer, I am very glad that you and your service consultant were able to get everything worked out to your satisfaction. We look forward to being able to provide you quality service in the future

North Augusta, SC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Recall Issue
Upon receiving better and more knowledgeable information, I can say I was much more comfortable with the service response. Yes, it was initially poor, but the next round of communication was appropriate and meaningful. I can't say it was a five star, but improvemnent from the previous score provided. Secondly, the part replaced has improved my gas mileage today significantly, so the part was hurting my car's previous performance. It was worth the second trip to get the Recall completed and the car fully functioning the way it was intended to be.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service - Unable to address scheduled vehicle recall issues - parts needed to be ordered!
When you schedule a vehicle service to address a vehicle recall issue, you would think they would have parts available to address the vehicle recall issue. If the parts were not available, but were already ordered and expected after your scheduled appointment, make the call to avoid wasting people's time and energy! Reschedule the appointment - only makes sense to me.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Dear valued customer, I have left you a voice message waning to discuss this survey with you. The campaign that you were scheduled for was for an inspection and if needed after the inspection to replace the part. These parts have to be ordered by vehicle identification number after inspection since they are expecting a low percentage to need replacement. I am sorry that you were mislead when the appointment was set up however that will not happen again since that employee is no longer with us.  I still would like to discuss this with you when you get a moment.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I really enjoyed talking with you today and hope that we cleared the air about the campaigns and I hope that you are well pleased with the service received today. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Joseph W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
All Problems Solved
Having all my issues and questions answered in a timely fashion and having a better understanding of all work performed and to be performed. I feel better and look forward to more years to come with Taylor Hyundai.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE NEVER PERFORMED!
IT'S SAD THAT ONCE YOU FINISH PAYING OFF YOUR VEHICLE AND CERTAIN TEAM MEMBERS NO LONGER WORK THERE, THAT THE LACK OF GO SERVICE GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dear valued customer I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and I am glad that we came to an understanding, Feel free to contact me any time that you need me in the future.

Evans, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good overall service
Over the past few years, Taylor Hyundai has been nothing short of spectacular in the service department. Everyone has been courteous and willing to go above and beyond with customer service. I have been thoroughly impressed with the level of service provided. There is one situation that has been of concern to me. The most recent visit was very much off of the normal treatment that we usually get. One particular agent was rude and seemingly condescending toward us. I am aware that people sometimes have bad days but this seemed as if the agent simply didn’t care or possibly doesn’t know how Taylor Hyundai operates. I would recommend this agent attend customer service classes or moved to a different section that doesn’t deal with customers.

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Replacement Agents Need Training
I recommend the agents receive classes on quality customer service. I’ve been coming to this location for a few years and I have never had this bad of an experience.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you very much for discussing your concerns with us. Per our phone conversation we have assigned you a specific Service Consultant. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you

Maureen P.
Bradley, SC
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Warm and Friendly people. Always greeting you with a smile. Happy to serve and quickly resolve any misunderstandings.

11/22/2018 Category: Service
Liar liar pants on fire.
Service presonal not always honest about what your car or truck needs.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

It was great talking to you this afternoon and I am glad that we cleared up the misunderstanding. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

706-210-6453

Michael W.
Hephzibah, GA
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They need to improve the quality of service
The problem I had was getting the parts needed for my repair

11/15/2018 Category: Service
They need to improve the quality of service
Better communication is needed and they need to confirm the parts ordered with the date they arrive.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Dear valued customer, I am sorry to hear about the issue that you had getting the parts ordered for your vehicle. Our Parts Manager is on vacation this week however, I will discuss this with him when he gets back next week. I was glad to see that you advisor attempted to make things right by providing you with a complimentary oil and filter change. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me

FH
Freddie H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service is provide.
I went in for an oil change and was pleased with the service provided in a timely manner.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
It takes entirely too long for a scheduled appointment.
The maintenance work is performed good, but it just takes so long, even for scheduled appointments.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear valued customer it was great talking to you and I greatly appreciate your input. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me.

NR
Natasha R.
Hephzibah, GA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The Taylor Hyundai Service I once bragged about
My last visit to Taylor Hyundai to have my vehicle worked on did not go over so well. Robert, the service manager, did call me to discuss the situation and my concerns with the service. I can honestly say, I appreciate a company that takes the time to look into things rather than brush me off as a number. I've bragged on the amazing service from Taylor Hyundai to family members and friends in the past. The amount of care they put into my car and now the amount of care they put into their customers. Thank you, Taylor Hyundai, Mr. Robert Snider, and Ike the technician for showing me that Taylor Hyundai is still the company I once bragged about.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
3rd Time the worse exp
I've written reviews before for great service on the sales side and the service side. This time the worse service was provided.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear valued customer, it was great talking to you this afternoon and I am very glad that we got things worked out. I also appreciate the excellent review that you gave us on Google. Feel free to contact me anytime I can be of assistance

Jodi H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle and honest effort by service personnel
Service did their best to repair my vehicle in a timely manner. They did so while overcoming a communication issue with their telephone service.

Great vehicles/poor service communication
The vehicles are great, but the answering system with the service department is extremely poor. Twice, I had to physically drive to the dealership in order to get to talk with someone about repairs because repeated telephone calls were ignored or disconnected.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We apologize for the concerns on your recent visit. I reached out to you and left a voice mail. I would like to discuss with you at your convenience. We appreciate your business.

BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for speaking with me today. We appreciate the feedback on your concern. We are actively addressing this concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service director and service advisor
After talking with the service advisor in the service director I found them to be very knowledgeable and advise of it I've had a very good experience at Taylor Hyundai and I will return for future business in the future John Pontius and mr. Bobby did a outstanding job on helping me

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service manager arguing with customer
When I was there I saw the service manager get into it with a customer and it look like they were going to fight
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We apologize for any concerns on your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to speak with your advisor today. If i can be any further help with your concerns please contact me at 706-868-1200 x453 to discuss.

FW
Frank W.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Bobby reached out and we were able to discuss the visit and agree that the experience was a one-off and not commonplace. We came to an understanding with his assurance that the appropriate steps will avoid similar experiences in the future. I greatly appreciate the fact that he quickly reached out to get an understanding of my perspective and correct any shortcomings.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
While the service itself was completed in a timely manner once it was completed, the fact that it wasn’t started until 3 hours after the appointed time was extremely frustrating. The saving grace is the extremely friendly sales staff.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We apologize for the concern. I left you a voice mail and would like to speak with you at your convenience. We appreciate your business.

BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for speaking with me today. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our process during the customers visit. We appreciate your visit and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Overall...
I appreciate the concern for my comments.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait...
The wait is rather long for an oil change. Also, the office where you check out is so small. The office is tiny and has two big desks in there with no where to stand without getting hit by the door....why???
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We apologize for the concern. We will be in contact with you to discuss. We appreciate your business.

BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank for speaking with me today. We always appreciate comments form customers as we are always working to improve a customers visit to out service department. We appreciate your business.

Charity C.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
Right away i was contacted by Bobby Owens to see if there was anything he could do to resolve the issue. He was very curtious and listed to my issues. Ponce is an awesome service greeter as well. There is nothing that they won't do with in reason to satisfy their customers. They have met and exceed my expectations for customer service (and that's a pretty high bar). I will always bring my car back for my maintenance and oil changes. And, will recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

04/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service but lacks in service department repairs
Lets just say this: Make sure you eat before you plan on having any promised work to be done in 1.5-2.0 hours. I am very displeased with how long it took to have a repaid on my door done. It took them 5 hours to do a 1.5-2.0 our job and they had a new employee doing this. Techs need to be better trained and if they don't know what they are doing, then they need to be pulled off of the repair and let someone else finish it and they need to be retrained. I always from day one have had excellent customer service from the whole dealership from the shopping to the driving off the lot. And that expectation follows through to the service department as well.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

We apologize for the concern. I will be in touch with you on Monday to discuss.

BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Hopefully I resolved your concerns. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. We appreciate your business very much.

Grovetown, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Restored faith
I was shocked to learn that the entire service department was concerned about my perception. After giving feedback on a survey, I received a call from both the service agent and the service manager expressing their concern and willingness to get it right. I was asked to come in and speak face to face with the service manager and to my surprise even after the negative survey, Bob greeted me with professionalism and immediately called me by name and directed me to the service manager’s officer while they sparkle cleaned my car. The manager listened to my complaint explained that they did not intend to take away choices but needed me to realize the importance of the safe solution offered. I was very happy with their attention to detail and willingness to hear my side while explaining their intentions without assum8ng they were right. To Bob my service rep, Kudos!!!!!!! To the service manager We’ll done. You guys are awesome and I believe in Hyundai.

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Deminishing trust
Check the work before and after.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

We are sorry to hear that you feel that way. I assure you we run an above the board shop and nothing shady is done in this store as implied. Safety is our main concern for our customers. You always have the option to decline the work when presented to you for approval. We have left a couple of voice mails for you. I would be glad to discuss with you. I can be reached at 706-868-1200 x453 to set up an appointment to discuss.

BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to set down and discuss your concerns with me this morning. I enjoyed the conversation we had. Hopefully I addressed your concerns and resolved them. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me anytime.