4.5

Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5Overall Rating 4.6933305/5rating 4.6933305
Overall Rating 2.1066688/5Overall Rating 2.1066688/5rating 2.1066688rating 2.1066688rating 2.1066688

Barbara M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff was great, finance personnel was good - although it think payment could have been lower, service dept not so much
not happy
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer I left you a voicemail and requested that you contact me as soon as possible.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have left you a voice mail and a previous email, I am wanting to refund you for the tire repair but need to see if you want it mailed or if you want to pick it up.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Waynesboro, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Car detail
2 points. My car wasn't cleaned property and I had to pay 159.00 for a very poor job. Will never do it again. I recommend all services except the car detailing.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I am very sorry that your vehicle was not properly cleaned and will extend an offer to clean it properly free of charge to you. Thank you for the good survey and we really appreciate your business

Steven M.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai
Service manager called and said no goodwill for batteries. Was 3 months out. No problem with dealership. Hyundai should do better with batteries.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service visit, break down
Not happy with non covered items
Roadside assistance took 3 hours. Was told 90 minutes
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer, after our phone conversation this morning i attempted to call you back at the time you requested and I am just getting your voice mail, Please call me at you earliest convenience, I left the contact info on the voice mail

Ryan S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Never again
Went in for a recall and an ac problem, came out with an oil leak and a misdiagnosed ac problem. Never again, go anywhere else.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I was glad to hear that you and your Service Consultant, Don, were able to get things worked out. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being able to continue to be of service to you in the future.

Jeannine R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
service
I got my first service on my new Tucson. I was very pleased with the service dept. I was in and out
in very little time. Everything was explained to me. My car was washed and vacuumed as well. Good Job.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review. We are very glad that we exceeded your expectations

Dana R.
Graniteville, SC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Awful service department
Service rep doesnt listen to anything but had an answer for everything
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Please call me at 760-642-6362 about your recent visit with us. The number we have on file for you is no longer in service.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Never Fixed the Problem: Car shuts off at stops
My Hyundai Genesis shuts down when doing in town driving mainly in intersections after braking or after coming to a complete stop. 2 years ago I had the same issue and the dealership replaced the master cylinder and the problem ceased. Now 2yrs later the problem is back! The same day that I paid $1,300 and got the car back it cut off in an intersection and then it went back to the dealership they did nothing else but drive it. I get it back drive it for 2 days and I break down in an intersection at 9pm with my toddler. Car goes back to dealership they keep it one week and call to tell me that they put appx 250 miles on it and that there is no problem.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Dear valued customer, we have explained that we can not get your vehicle to act up. The money that you spent on your first visit was for tires and recommended maintenance items. Hyundai recommends changing the spark plugs at 100,000 miles and your throttle body was extremely dirty. The Service Advisor explained that we could not duplicate the concern when he talked to you before you authorized the tires and the recommended maintenance. I would also like to state that we have provided you with a new car to drive while we have attempted to duplicate your concern, we have even had the owner of the dealership drive you vehicle for more than 90 miles. If a car runs flawlessly and never acts up in more than 275 miles of total driving for us then there is nothing that we can do to correct the concern. I do apologize for the problem the vehicle has caused you and unfortunately that is all that I can offer at this time. I do not, however, understand rating the dealership so poorly when we have gone above and beyond trying to assist you.  We do appreciate your previous visits and will miss being able to serve you in the future.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
My time is valuable
Every person in the wait area needed a new air filter????
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I am glad that we were able to talk this afternoon, I do apologize for the couch, we have been remodeling and are currently looking for replacements and for the advisor not letting you know upfront that each recall takes approximately 1 hour each to complete. If we can be of service in the future please let us know

Whiteland, IN
08/31/2019 Category: Service
It's friendliness
I live out of state and will use when visiting my family when need arrived. Thank you..
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you very much for the good review

James H.
Crawfordville, GA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
I'm just not a Hyundai person.It just happened
I am just not a fan of Hyundai's,but for the people that are,you have a fine dealership.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Very sorry that you are not a fan of Hyundai but they do have the best warranty of all manufacturers. We look forward to being of service to you in the future

08/24/2019 Category: Service
Car in the service department 5 days. Not offered a courtesy vehicle
I understand some repairs take a while to complete. I wish I'd been offered a courtesy vehicle to use during the 5 days my car was at the dealership. My spouse had to drive me 34 miles (round trip) to and from work twice while my car was in the service department. The repairs were almost $2000, a courtesy vehicle during service time would have gone a long way to making this experience much better.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Dear valued customer, per you text you were going up to the northeast while your vehicle was being repaired, that is why we did not offer alternate transportation. I do apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future

Robert W.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Problem
As previously described.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I have attempted twice today about this review. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we han discuss your visit. I can be reached at the dealership @ 706-868-1200 X453 or my cell @706-642-6362. Thank you in advance

Keisha M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor Diagnostic and Follow Up Service
Came in for recall repair and car not running properly. Diagnostic report indicated a worn engine mount. Two days later, my check engine light comes on. Take car to Hyundai in Albany Ga. another costly diagnostic was run which indicated transmission issue. Can not get Taylor Hyundai to return my call on the service and diagnostic performed by them. I guest they got my money and went silent.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Dear valued customer, you left one message with me and I gave it to your service advisor and she attempted to call you which we can validate on the phone call log, when you called yesterday we offered to get your vehicle in at your convenience. When you came in for the appointment it was for the oil pressure switch campaign and a rattle noise over bumps. Your vehicle issue, per your comments, came from an internal transmission sensor failure which failed on a vehicle that has in excess of 150,000 miles on it. So to sum it up, we attempted to contact you and we did offer our assistance when we talked with you. Also the sensor failure was totally unrelated to any work performed at our shop. You can see by my responses to other customers if we are wrong I apologize but this time were not in the wrong.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Service department provides slow service even with an appointment. Oil change and tire rotation shouldn’t take 1.5 hours.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Yes ma'am out oil change and tire rotation takes approximately 1 hour however the complimentary hand wash and vacuum takes an additional 1/2 hour to complete. That is why we take 1.5 hours to complete the service. Also if you review your owners manual you will find that the fuel treatment is recommended every 15,000 miles and since there was no record of it being performed he recommended it trying to keep you vehicle running it top shape. If we can be of service in the future please feel free to call us.

RK
Raymond K.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service and no communication
Just overall poor
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/18/2019

Dear valued customer, we will miss having you as a customer however, your vehicle was towed in late Thursday afternoon, you were told Friday that we were not able to get the vehicle in the shop due to the vehicles that were ready scheduled. We did get your car in Monday morning and called you with an estimate, which you approved and the parts were ordered to repair your vehicle. Most customers would consider that more than acceptable, we even helped make arrangements for a rental for you. If that does not meet your expectations then I am sorry.

Lorena S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. I didn't expect the wait to be more than a couple hours, but I ended up having to wait four hours. This is the second time this has happened. I previously had to wait five hours for the same service. Both times, it wasn't because it took that long to service my vehicle, but due to lack of communication and someone not being informed that my car was done. For that to happen once isn't great, but people make mistakes. For that to happen twice to the same customer makes me wonder how often it happens in general.
I will say I've never had any issues with the repairs themselves and never once been pressured to get a service done that I felt my vehicle didn't need.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Dear valued customer, I do apologize for the advisor not updating you about the computer system being down for over 2 hours on Saturday. Without it they could not close tickets or accept payments. I do understand your frustration as it was a very stressful day for everyone involved as I have had numerous complaints about the delay Saturday but unfortunately we have become so dependent on computers that when they fail people don't know what to do. I have put in the notes in the system that you can have a complimentary detail whenever you want just call and schedule it.  Thanks

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai of Augusta
Service needs improvement.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Dear valued customer, I do apologize for your recent experience at our facility. You were correct in your assessment, we had one person an vacation and one called in sick, Misty was attempting to help out and is not trained in the position but is familiar with the basics. Please accept my apologies and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future

Steven M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Misled
Most visits have been very good, but this last one was a disaster. A 10AM appointment for a speed sensor replacement. Was called at 345PM and told it would be completed at 515PM , but all lights were still on when I picked up my vehicle. Had to waste another half day taking my vehicle back to be properly repaired.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this afternoon. As per our discussion the advisor was here on his first day and still learning Hyundai protocol. I am glad that he was able to get you back in a timely manner and fix the situation for you. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future

BT
Barbara T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Too slow
Cars are nice, service, not so much.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Dear valued customer, we try to keep oil oil changes close to 1.5 hours but since we offer free complimentary wash and vacuums to our customers at anytime we can get backlogged at times, especially on Fridays. Th complimentary wash and vacuum is just that an outside wash and vacuum the inside. I am sorry about any confusion on that matter. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks