Latest Review over 1 year ago

DON L.
Chevrolet Astro
03/27/2017
Work speaks for itself.
My van had started backfiring really bad, and we had no idea why. My dad took it for a spin and we immediately took it down to TDC and had them look at it. It was a Friday, so they said that they wouldn't be able to get to it until Monday or something. They let us know what was wrong and said that they would have it fixed a day or so later. It took them an extra day to fix it, but when we got back to it, it ran great, and they notified us of a few extra issues that need to be looked at, and explained how much and were very informative with all the questions I had. All in all, took good care of my van and I.
Thanks TDC.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Don,
Thank you for the nice review. We opologize for taking longer than expected to take care of you, and your vehicles concerns.
We are glad to hear that you are pleased with how the repairs turned out. We look forward to helping you with any of your future car concerns.

LN
LEEANN N.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/23/2017
Good work and honesty
The business that I have done here has been satisfying. They do a good work and are honest without being pushy for you to buy more. I will keep bringing my car here.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Leeann,

Thank you for the opportunity for us to address your concerns about your vehicle. We look forward to serve you again in the future.
Sincererly.

RACHEL C.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2017
Fantastic
Clayton and his team are fantastic! They were recommended to me by family friends and have not disappointed me with excellent service. They are always spot on with their price estimates and always fix my car in a timely manner. I wouldn't dream of taking my car for repair anywhere else.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2017

Rachel,

Thank you for the nice review, and we are glad to hear that
you are happy with the service we provided.
We look forward to be of service to your vehicle in the future.

PA
PAT A.
03/14/2017
The entire crew; everyone is friendly and helpful.
Any news on finding a used window kit for the back left door???
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2017

Thanks Pat.
Yes just got the rest of the parts  located. I will call you to set up an appt.
thanks
Clayton

03/09/2017
Inspection
Thorough and relevant to my request, making my visit with short notice was very helpful.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2017

Jim.
We hope your visits are pleasent and and helpful with all of your concerns and vehicles needs.
Looking forward to your next visit, and opportunity to serve you.

KP
KEN P.
03/03/2017
Awesome service!!
Quick and trustworthy
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2017

Ken,
Thanks for the positive response to your recent visit to our business. We appreciate the opportunity yo serve you, and your
vehicles needs.

Toyota Land Cruiser
03/02/2017
My expert opinion
They take my advice and fix what needs to be fixed, and they do it well. They should hire me for my expertise with land cruisers. Lol
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2017

Jim.
We appreciate your expertise, but currently dont have any positions open that would be suitible for your level of experience.
(can't afford you). You are OVER QUALIFIED. :)
But we will continue to appreciate any input you may have for us in the  future.
Tdc Auto Repair.

KC
KAY C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
02/23/2017
Cool service. Everything written down. Very nice people.
I all ready have several times.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 02/23/2017

Kay.

Thanks for the nice review.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and take care of all
your vehicles needs.
We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

MARY ANN S.
02/21/2017
Always concerned with doing right!
Clayton and crew are friendly, courteous and very conscientious. Gives estimate and always sticks by it! Never have ever had a bad experience with them. Have all three of my vehicles serviced there.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2017

Mary Ann,

Thanks for the nice review.
We strive to give everyone a trouble free, family freindly service
experience. We look forward to serving you and all your vehicles needs.

02/16/2017
Excellence
All issues inspected and serviced as requested
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2017

Thanks Jim,
Always good to see you, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this issue for you next time it occurs.

JOSH C.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/16/2017
Honest company
Communication was good, very honest through the entire process. Quick but thorough work. Got our truck running and back to us in a few days. Will return to them for all future needs.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2017

Josh.

Thank you for the nice review/comments.
We are glad to hear you are pleased with the service you
recieved here at tdc auto.
We enjoyed gettting the truck running for you, and we look
forward to future opportunities to help you with any of your
service needs.
Sincerly
Clayton and staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

JANE B.
01/12/2017
Energency Mechanical Issue
I heard a funny sound coming from my engine and did not want to deal with the car breaking down in the cold weather. In addition, I absolutely could not afford to have the car in the shop for more than one day. I called TDC auto and explained the situation. They looked at their schedule and were able to fit me in for an evaluation. Lucky for me, the mechanical issue was a minor fix and I was in and out the same day with no huge breakdown bill. In addition, they did a full check of my engine and sent me on my way. Once again, TDC took care of my car. It's a great feeling to be able to have a dependable auto mechanic that I can turn to who will look out for my best interest. No one in town matches the service that TDC auto provides.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 01/16/2017

Jane..
Whewww.. thankful that the repair you needed was not a major issue. We are happy as well, that we were able to get your little
"hot rod" back on the road, quickly, and inexspensive.
See you soon.

kurt b.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/11/2017
Clayton and his crew have a great work ethic, willing to help and listen to their customer needs.
Thank you Clayton for your teams effort in helping solve my daughter's car electrical issue. Thank you.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2017

Kurt,
Thank you for the opportunity to solve this issue with your daughters vehicle, I am glad we were finally able to solve
this cocern of yours.
We look forward to the next time we are able to help you with
your vehicles needs.
Clayton
Owner

PA
PAT A.
12/27/2016
The friendly, knowledgeable people who work there.
Thanks again for taking such good care of me and my Highlander. Sorry, I'm so far behind in sending this review. Will see you sometime early next year for the front struts. Pat Allen
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2017

Pat,
You are welcome.
We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you, and service your vehicle.
See you in the spring.

12/24/2016
Attention to detail is important, glad they look everything over with this in mind.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2016

Jim.

We are glad the end result was not a bad as we first thought.
happy holidays.
at Tdc Auto Repair

JN
JIM N.
Veradale, WA
12/19/2016
We appreciate the care TDC takes of our car. They have been doing it for years. They make sure it is in good running order.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2016

Jim and Carolee,
Thank you for the nice/positive review.
It has been a pleasure to be able to help you all these years.
And most of all we appreciate the friendship that has grown between us.
p.s and of course the home made Jam
Sincererly.
Clayton and staff here at Tdc Auto Repair.

ROBERT B.
Volvo 960
12/16/2016
Change tires for winter driving!
Quick in-and-out service! Great place to have in Spokane Valley. Customer service is the best!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2016

Thanks for the nice review.
We strive to make sure all our customers are serviced, treated like family. With quick, thorough service, and we make sure and address all their vehicles needs.

CK
chris k.
12/16/2016
Honest Service
TDC was very up front and gave me the exact price on all the repairs before they did the work.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2016

Chris.
Thank you for the positive review of our service, and your
experience with us. We make it one of our goals to provide an
honest and up front approach with all our customers.
We look forward to all your future service needs here at tdc.
Sincerely.
Clayton and staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

JANE B.
12/07/2016
The attention to detail makes this a great place to take my car. Clayton and his crew know what my expectations are and what I am willing to spend. They meet it every time. I also appreciate Clayton's honesty.
Excellent Service!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2016

Jane.
Thansk again for your trust in us.
WE Appreciate your business and your own ability to bring in a
understandable list of concerns, and realistic expectation evey
time you vist us.
Have a happy holiday.

kurt b.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/29/2016
Great Customer service & Auto care
Clayton was great to work with, great communicator, knew how to fix the electrical problem best money spent!!! Will keep going back to have these folks work on my vehicles. Thank you all.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2016

Kurt.

Thanks for response back so quickly. and we appreciate the nice review. we strive to provide quick and friendly service.
we look forward to future opportunities to take care of all your service needs.
Sincerely.
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto repair.