Latest Review over 2 years ago

Friendly, knowledgeable staff
A+
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/19/2017

Dave,

Thanks for the nice/positive review.
We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehlcles needs.
We dont take these reviews lighty.
We look forward to the next time you are in need of our services

KN
KEITH N.
05/08/2017
They are honest in their evaluation and can be trusted
I have all four of my cars in their shop over the past several years and would not trust anyone but Clayton and his staff to work on them. They need more than five stars!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2017

Keith..
Thanks
for the nice words, we strive to offer a trustworthy service to all of our customers, and we appreciate it from you, with everything
we have been through with your vehicles.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

JOHN H.
05/06/2017
2001 Subaru outback
I always recommend you guys you always take good care of John and I.always very fair and honest thank you always for everything you do for our vehicles
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

John,

We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle, provide a service that is appreciated.

JN
JIM N.
Veradale, WA
Mazda B2000
05/06/2017
Excellent service every time we come in.
TDC keeps our little old Mazda pickup running great. We couldn't do it without them.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Jim.

Thanks again for the opportunity to take care of all your vehicles needs. 300,000 miles on the old mazda.. prety amazing.
It is always a pleasure to see you and get an chance to visit.

05/04/2017
Clayton and his crew! They do a great job, get you in and out on time. :-)
Because of your excellent service of keeping my vehicle in good condition we made it to Bozeman, Montana and back in rain, wind, sleet, hail, snow, and ocassional sunbreaks over 3 passes both directions. Thanks for keeping me safe.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2017

Pat.

We are glad to hear that your many trips  to a from Montana were trouble free.
Always glad to hear all is well with you and your vehicle.

KC
KAY C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/01/2017
You guys are great.
My key still get stuck. I have to beat it to get it to turn.....
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2017

Kay..
Thanks for the positive review... however, I am not pleased to hear that the key is still sticking. We will get the van back over
here and try and solve this issue.
Clayton Carlson

RICHARD M.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/22/2017
The workers and the customer service!
Clayton & Shane do a phenomenal job of keeping to their schedule while still making customers who walk thru the door feel like the attention is focused on them!

Richard.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to figure out that weird noise that was occuring.. hopefully we addressed it in a way
that was satisfactory to you... It was a little busty that day, and we appreciate your patience. (as always)

JIM S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/21/2017
LOF
I got oiled

Jim.
Glad we could be of help for you.

your funny.
sincerely
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto

RICHARD M.
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/19/2017
TDC has been very informative
TDC and it employees have been very informative on whats up with my vehicles that I have brought into to, to have worked on. What I think needs worked on they not only have agreed on issues but they have followed thru and have talked me out of work I thought was needed and found the real issue and addressed them after contacting and explaining the issues to me first. Who does that, well TDC does.

Richard.

I too am glad that the transmission overhaul was not needed at this time. We hope we can help you get may more worry free miles out of (the old girl).

04/03/2017
The entire crew; everyone is friendly and helpful.
My left headlight was out and Shane fixed it quickly. I really appreciate TDC service and with a friendly attitude. Thank you!

Pat.

Iam glad Shane was able to solve your issue quickly.

Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto

DON L.
Chevrolet Astro
03/27/2017
Work speaks for itself.
My van had started backfiring really bad, and we had no idea why. My dad took it for a spin and we immediately took it down to TDC and had them look at it. It was a Friday, so they said that they wouldn't be able to get to it until Monday or something. They let us know what was wrong and said that they would have it fixed a day or so later. It took them an extra day to fix it, but when we got back to it, it ran great, and they notified us of a few extra issues that need to be looked at, and explained how much and were very informative with all the questions I had. All in all, took good care of my van and I.
Thanks TDC.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Don,
Thank you for the nice review. We opologize for taking longer than expected to take care of you, and your vehicles concerns.
We are glad to hear that you are pleased with how the repairs turned out. We look forward to helping you with any of your future car concerns.

LN
LEEANN N.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/23/2017
Good work and honesty
The business that I have done here has been satisfying. They do a good work and are honest without being pushy for you to buy more. I will keep bringing my car here.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Leeann,

Thank you for the opportunity for us to address your concerns about your vehicle. We look forward to serve you again in the future.
Sincererly.

RACHEL C.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2017
Fantastic
Clayton and his team are fantastic! They were recommended to me by family friends and have not disappointed me with excellent service. They are always spot on with their price estimates and always fix my car in a timely manner. I wouldn't dream of taking my car for repair anywhere else.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2017

Rachel,

Thank you for the nice review, and we are glad to hear that
you are happy with the service we provided.
We look forward to be of service to your vehicle in the future.

03/14/2017
The entire crew; everyone is friendly and helpful.
Any news on finding a used window kit for the back left door???
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2017

Thanks Pat.
Yes just got the rest of the parts  located. I will call you to set up an appt.
thanks
Clayton
Tdc Auto Repair

JIM S.
Toyota Sequoia
03/09/2017
Inspection
Thorough and relevant to my request, making my visit with short notice was very helpful.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2017

Jim.
We hope your visits are pleasent and and helpful with all of your concerns and vehicles needs.
Looking forward to your next visit, and opportunity to serve you.