Latest Review over 1 year ago

DN
DAVE N.
Dodge Caravan
08/12/2016
Honest and Exceptional Service!
Clayton, Shane and the other TDC team members are exceptional! We have been going to TDC for years and have always been treated with courtesy and respect. I took our van in this week as we were dealing with transmission issues. The TDC team were able to diagnose the problem quickly and didn't charge us with a crazy over the top amount of diagnostic fees (I know some of the "other" shops like to run every diagnostic test known and charge you for it). Their diagnostic fee was very reasonable. They replaced the speed sensor, flushed the system (as it was due) and the van is shifting beautifully! If you don't have an auto repair shop that you go to regularly or if you need a second opinion, I would highly recommend TDC Auto Repair! David Needham
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2016

Dave,
Thanks for the kind words.
We have always appreciated your loyalty, and trust with us, here at tdc, We def. strive to provide you and everyone who comes in with a trustworthy experience.
Dave thanks again,
And we look forward to your next visit.
Clayton and Staff at
Tdc.

LA
LARRY A.
Mitsubishi Diamante
08/12/2016
Super Speedy
My Car was not starting called Clayton had towing company pick up my car and had my car back in under 6 hours and that was great. (Replaced the starter0

Larry.
Thanks for the kind words.
We strive to provide a seemless service from start to finish.
We are glad to have been able to help you with getting your car
back up and running, in a short period of time for you.

08/11/2016
one month checkup on transmission rebuild and new radiator, etc.
As usual you all do a great job, are courteous and friendly. Thanks for checking things out, putting air in tires, and giving my car an all okay clearing! Thanks, guys!

Pat.
Thanks again for trusting us with all your vehicles needs.
Always glad to be a place to can trust to bring your vehicle, even
for the little things. Air in your tires.

kurt b.
Chevrolet Venture
07/27/2016
INTEGRITY & COMMUNICATION
Clay is awesome, he communicates well, and these people are very HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY!!!

Kurt.

Thanks for the kind words.
We strive to provide a trustworthy, and positive enviroment for all our customers, look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

SK
SHAUN K.
Greenacres, WA
07/18/2016
Detailed quality work
I had a family road trip planned and had a few things that required attention before leaving in the family van. Knowing we were going to be taking a long trip, the technicians looked over the vehicle very thoroughly and noted items that needed to be addressed before the trip and some that could wait until later. They expressed and exhibited honest concern and care for our vehicle and the vacation budget. The van made the trip without any mechanical issues.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2016

Shaun,

Thanks for the ncie review of our company. We strive to be
sensitive to everyones budgets and concerns.
And we are very happy to hear that you had a safe, and hopefully
enjoyable trip.
Clayton and Staff
at tdc auto repair

RY
RANDY Y.
Lincoln Town Car
07/12/2016
The best!
I have used Clayton for a quiet a few years. Stand up person!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2016

Randy,
Thanks for the positive review, always a pleasure to help other business owners, with their needs, as well.

07/11/2016
Honest, friendly, reliable work!
Thank you Clayton and crew. You made a very unpleasant situation bearable by your good work and ability to make it easy to fiance different ways. Pat Allen
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2016

Pat,

We are glad you put your trust in us.
We strive to make your visits as stress free as possible.
You are welcome, and we are glad to have been able to
help you with your vehicles needs.

Thanks again for putting your trust in us.

Sincerely
Clayton and Crew at Tdc Auto Repair.

KP
KERSTIN P.
Nissan Xterra
07/01/2016
Satisfaction feel so good
I got exactly what I wanted and now my ride is ready for the road trip and feelin smooth as butter with the new tires. Thanks TDC!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2016

Kerstin,

Thanks for the nice review.
We are glad you are satisfied with our services, here at tdc.
We look forward to serving you in the future with all your
vehicles needs.
Sincerly
Clayton and Staff at tdc auto repair

JN
JIM N.
Veradale, WA
06/30/2016
Great place!
Clayton and his staff are always very friendly and take good care of our vehicles.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2016

Thank You very much for the kind words..
we strive to provide a family atmosphere here at our shop.
p.s
thank you for the homemade rasberry jams... :)

JENNIFER M.
Mazda CX-9
06/27/2016
Personalize Service with Superb Communication Skills
Staff makes an effort to listen to concerns and even take notes on conversations to make sure they cover everything discussed. Communication skills are exceedingly above average. We get updates with price quotes before significant work is perform so there are no surprises when payment is due. Work is quality, and they even show replaced/damaged parts to vehicle owner (such as filthy filters). The staff clearly takes pride in their work and we feel confident and comfortable bringing our vehicles to TDC Auto Repair.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2016

Jennifer.
We appreciate the kind words, and the fact that you noticed that
our goals are to provide a comfortable and trustworthy experience
for all our customers.
Thank you for giving us the oportunity to serve you, and take care of you automotive needs. We look forward to many more years of
service, for you and your vehicles.
Sincerly.
Clayton, Owner Tdc Auto Repair.
and employees of Tdc Auto Repair

JIM S.
Toyota Sequoia
06/14/2016
Personal service is excellent
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2016

Thanks
Jim for the nice review... We I appreciate it.
It is always my goal to show attention to detail, and address all of our customer concerns, down to the smallest details.

Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

MICHEAL M.
06/10/2016
Honest, efficient and timely
I can always count on Ron to get the job done.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2016

Mr. Marro.

We appreciate the nice review.
And are blessed to have been able to have Ron come work with our team here at tdc auto.
He definetally is an asset for us.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at tdc auto

DONALD P.
06/04/2016
Great
They always tell us what needs to be fixed next and how much it is.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2016

Donald.

Thanks for the nice review.
We strive to provide you with a comfortable and trustworthy
experience and service.
We look forward to all your future needs. and visits.
Sincerly.
Clayton and staff at tdc auto repair.

DA
DAN A.
GMC Sierra
06/01/2016
freindly and professional
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2016

Dan.

Thanks for the positive review of our services.
We defenetilyh strive to offer a friendly and affordable service to all of our customer.
thanks for giving us the opportunity, to take care of your vehicles.
Sincerely,
Clayton and staff at tdc auto repair.

SR
SHAWN R.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/14/2016
Really friendly service
I trusted what they said and gave me good recommendations.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Shawn,

Thank you for your nice review of our staff and business.
We value the opportunity to take of all of your vehicles needs.
WE look forward to any future help we may provide for you, and
your vehicles.
Sincerely.
Clayton, and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

RK
RICH K.
05/12/2016
Starter replacement.
Got to my job quickly and replaced starter and had truck back same day. Awesome guys. When a working truck is dead in the water I need it repaired and back to me asap. You always come through. Thanks.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/12/2016

Rich.

Thanks, for the nice review.
and We continue to try and complete our work in a timely manner.
Clayton
tdc auto repair

RK
RICH K.
04/15/2016
Air conditioner & misc.
Air conditioner works great and maintenance almost caught up. Always first class work done in a timely manner.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2016

Rich.

Thank you for the nice review.
We appreciate the fact that we try and return vehicle to the customer in a timely and proffesional manner. especially other business owners.
We look forward to future opportunities to serve you and your
vehicles.
Clayton and Staff at tdc auto repair

DAN S.
04/14/2016
We Trust TDC!
Always gets us in quickly, gets the service done in a timely manner, and is always honest with what needs to be done & what can be done at another time.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2016

Dan,
We appreciate the nice words.
It is always our goal to provide a fast and cost effective service to all our customers and friends.
We look forward to may more years/opportunites to serve you and your vehicles.

JANE B.
04/14/2016
The attention to detail provided by TDC is great! They are honest, sincere, good with my vehicle and reasonably priced.
Excellent!!!!! Top notch shop!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 04/14/2016

Jane.
Thanks for the nice review.
As you know, it is always our goal to provide a fast, freindly, and affordable experience at out shop.
We look forward to many more years of continued service, and relationship with you and your family.

Always a pleasure.
Sincerly

04/11/2016
An honest Christian businessman.
Thank you and your employees for always taking good care of my car (and me); you all are very helpful and do good work. I appreciate the extras, of checking my tires or giving me hints that help show me how to get those 'warning lights' turned off, etc. I am very grateful for the person that recommended you to me years ago. Thank you for good service. Pat Allen
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Pat

Thank you for the kind words.
We appreciate tha fact that you give us the opportunity to provide you with a positive experience, and continue to trust us with your vehicle.
We look forward to many more years of service with you.