Overall Rating 4.8333353/5Overall Rating 4.8333353/5Overall Rating 4.8333353/5Overall Rating 4.8333353/5rating 4.8333353
Overall Rating 2.61111/5Overall Rating 2.61111/5rating 2.61111rating 2.61111rating 2.61111

Jessica P.
Sunriver, OR
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Thanks for all your do.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 11/06/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING CUSTOMER THAT WE VALUE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Joann D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Ratings
The people and their dedication to their jobs.

PS
Patrick S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
Quick, friendly service at a fair price

RA
Ragina A.
Crooked River Ranch, OR
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Bryttani and Damon were courteous and able to answer my questions in a timely manner. I'm happy to have new rear brakes at a reasonable price.

Larry B.
Terrebonne, OR
2002 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2019 Category: Service
good
the only item that I would not rate as the best is the format of this survey
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/28/2019

Jessica P.
Sunriver, OR
10/25/2019 Category: Service
They Always make it right
Love the team here, I’ve had more issues with my car then I would like but they always take care of me and resolve the issues in a quickly manner.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/25/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!!I AM SO GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO FIX THE BIGGEST ISSUE OF THEM ALL!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING CUSTOMER THAT WE VALUE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bryttani is amazing!
There are areas where improvement could be made with some employees but he job will always get done! Also Bryttani is amazing! You'll have an amazing experience if she is there.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Useless.
Every time I have gone in people at the desk have been unprofessional and rude. Brittany is the only one with a brain. I've left with jobs half done multiple times now.

Alyssa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to go over your review today with me. I want to apologize about the experience you had with us. I hope that we will still be able to have you as a customer, our customers are the back bone of this business. We take pride in doing everything We can to make our customers experience the best possible. Management has reviewed the notes with myself and service manager is counseling where applicable in regards to the atmosphere that is expected.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Bryttani Estep
Service Advisor

John K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Bryttani is the reason I do my service work there. I heard she was leaving, if so then I will probably go elsewhere. Sorry but that's how I feel
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/25/2019

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!

Johannah M.

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Review of Personnel Service
Damon, Brytanni (Service Advisors), and Craig (Auto Detail Service Tech) provided a high standard of service! Their collective level of professionalism and continued attention to detail are to be commended. All of the above employees are an asset to the Hyundai Team.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/07/2019

GS
George S.
Sisters, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service with friendly faces.
Great service with friendly faces.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/02/2019

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
sservice
Great .and timely service
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/02/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/22/2019 Category: Service
I recommend for any service
They help me very well and there were so friendly
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/23/2019

Terrebonne, OR
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Professional Dealership
I can't say enough good things about both Hyundai Corp, or the dealership in Bend. My Hyundai Sonata has been one of the best investments we have made automotive wise! The car is not only a pleasure to drive but has provided years of trouble free driving with reasonable maintenance costs.

Hyundai of Bend has always done a great job of taking care of our Sonata and have nothing but Kudos for the staff at this dealership. Everyone in service, parts and sales are always ready to go the extra mile to keep our car running and us happy.

A recent major mechanical event proved to me that Hyundai stands behind their product. The company & dealership could have both legally side stepped the issue but instead took care of us as consumers and our Sonata in a professional manner with our best interest at heart!

What more could you ask for in a world where most companies hide behind emails and lack of customer care!
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/17/2019

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the great review, it is truly appreciated! If there is anything else we can assist you with please reach out to us. Thank you again and have a great day!

Damon Boisa
Service Advisor
Team Hyundai of Bend

09/10/2019 Category: Service
Consistency
Prices varied drastically from original quote. No extra work was done. Also my windshield wiper was hanging off. No one brought it up and also checked that they had looked at them and testified they were still in good condition. Makes me wonder what else they skipped and just took my money.
JOSHUA C., Parts And Service Director from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Team Hyundai Of Bend. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Parts and Service Director of Team Hyundai Of Bend, I am sorry to hear that you found the inattention to your inspection, specifically your wiper blades and the confusion of the pricing/value to be unsatisfactory. I have left you a voicemail at the phone number on file and would enjoy getting some follow up information to help us get better as a team going forward. I'd also like an opportunity to earn a rescore if you are willing to let me do so.

Please feel free to reach out to me at J.Casey@goteamkia.com  so I can ensure you are satisfied with your experience. My phone number is (541) 749-4025 if you are comforatable with a phone conversation.

Sincerely,

BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/07/2019

KA
Kyle A.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
They are there to help you
They were really blunt on the time line for my car to be fixed. They were willing to send someone to pick me up due to not having a ride and fix the little things with my car after I got it back.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/07/2019

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service dept
Always get full explanation of work done and future needs. Britany is great.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 09/03/2019

Judith T.
John Day, OR
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Judy
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 08/29/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!! WE GRATELY VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!
DAMON BOISA