Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RP
Robert P.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Staff in Service Area
Four years of taking care of our family vehicles.....
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 07/13/2020

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to many more years of service to your family! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us via email or call us! Thank you again!

OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Fixed car in timely manor with good service.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can do please reach out to us via email or call us! Thank you again!

RF

Sheryl L.
Crooked River Ranch, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service is great and prompt. I signed up to have the vehicle inspected and anything corrected if found. They did the oil change , tire rotation and battery inspection. When I got the vehicle back the clock, trip and radio were all messed up and had to fix them. The tires were not rotated and form stated I declined which I did not. They replaced the filters and car not washed.

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for the positive review. If there is anything we can do in the future to earn a 5 star please feel free to give us your feedback. If you need anything please feel free to call or email us or just stop in! Have a great day.

DK
Diane K.
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Our brand new Hyundai Sonata hybrid was so new, it hadn’t received its initial service to make all features operable. Hyundai of Bend took care of that service so quickly and efficiently! Love our new vehicle.

Hi Diane,

FJ
Fletcher J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2020 Category: Service
One guy in the service department
Damon helped me and went over the top to make my experience great.

Hi Fletcher,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate your business. I am glad that we got your issues handled to your satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out via email or call us!

Barbara B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great people
These service people always do me a solid! I really appreciate their attention to deal tails. I love this group

Hi Barbara,

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
A good business --has lots of choices of cars, and service for cars that need help.
We were considering our car in need of a check-up so we phoned you up, and the Bend spot found us a time to come in.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/26/2020

BV
Bob V.
Sunriver, OR
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Repair of taillight
Was done in orderly fashion.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/26/2020

Hi Bob,

NB
Nicole B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Thank you for your great customer service!
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/19/2020

Hi Nicole,

ZW
Zebron W.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Commitment to customer service
Commitment to customer service. Awesome customer service. They made a situation right I had a problem and they called me the next day and showed owner ship and made the situation right. They are the only dealership that I will take my car to for services. Thank you Team HyundaiI of Bend.

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Double check your work before the car comes back to the customer.
Shop got oil or transmission fluid on the grill and headlight driver side of the car. My 8 year old daughter noticed it and said why didn't they wipe that up? Its the second time during service my car came home with fluids on it.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/05/2020

Hi Zeb,

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. I also appreciate your willingness to work with us and give us the opportunity to make it up to you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you back soon for your complimentary detail and oil change. Have a great weekend.

Team Hyundai of Bend

DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Zeb,

We appreciate the now, positive feedback. We strive for excellence and we are happy that we could make things right for you. We look forward to your business in the future with no more mishaps! Thank you again

Team Hyundai of Bend

LD
Linda D.
Paisley, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
The service video was very helpful. The people are always so friendly and informative.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/22/2020

Hi Linda,

Michael M.
Madras, OR
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Reliable, Dependable, Courteous
New personnel, but same great srrvice.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Michael,

DK
Diane K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Thorough and visual
I appreciate the new visual of actual work
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/12/2020

Hi Diane,

KL
Karen L.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
They were friendly, I felt they were interested in me and the reason I was there. I left feeling very satisfied with the customer service and the work completely very satisfactorily. Wouldn't hesitate to returning refer to others. Service dept is part of the reason I would consider buying another hyundai from this dealer.
DAMON B. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/11/2020