Overall Rating 4.7931007/5Overall Rating 4.7931007/5Overall Rating 4.7931007/5Overall Rating 4.7931007/5rating 4.7931007
Overall Rating 2.58621/5Overall Rating 2.58621/5rating 2.58621rating 2.58621rating 2.58621

2006 Hyundai Elantra

Lori W.
Cornelius, OR
08/21/2018
Horrible
Hyundai in general had my Elantra for 3000 miles drove it 250 miles from home to LaPine to find I had a tire that was flat. Went into this dealership to deal with it Allen was fine But by the end of the day I have gotten absolutely no where. Could or could not be factory defect. So Hyundai says it’s too big of a risk to buy a $135.00 tire and send it in for warranty. Because it could get denied and that’s too much money to risk. On a woman by herself 250 miles from home. Let that sink in husbands. Had I known Hyundai was so hard up for money I might have thought twice. Even Hyundai corporate refuse to help too. Financial issues must be running uphill. By the way men they have no problem asking your wives to drive over 90 miles on a tire like this. So after spending 3 hours at the dealership and good 35 minutes on hold. They did absolutely nothing. I had to call in buy a tire that I have to wait an extra day for because my service writer Allen told me this morning while I was there for 3 hours told not to buy it then to just wait, so after it was all over I called to order the tire I missed the deadline. Then he proceeded to be aggressive back with me so I had to remind him this is why he gets paid to do his job, he thought he shouldn’t have to make these warranty calls. And I resented the fact he was making me do his warranty calls. So if you want great customer service buy something anywhere else. Hyundai DOES NOT stand by their product or customer service. $145 is going to cost you any other car purchase in the future. Customer service is EVERYTHING to me and you guys are awful with it at every level. Dicks Hyundai in Hillsboro Or failed as well.
JOSHUA C., Parts And Service Director from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 08/23/2018

I am sorry that your experience was not pleasant and I have researched your complaint and I have spoken to Allen who is your advisor and he made 3 calls to Lori the business manager at Hillsboro without a return phone call to verify whether they were going to pay for your tire as you had indicated that she said they would. Allen also contacted the tire manufacturer who stated we could send the tire in for evalauation which is the process that is required when we believe it is a defective tire which it is not, i looked at close up pictures of your tire that was cut by a foreign object and that would fall under road hazard coverage so I made a call on 08/22 at 9am and spoke to the sales manager who believed that you had not purchased road hazard insurance when you purchased the vehicle and was to have a finance department employee call me to confirm (as of this writing, I have not been contacted) He also referred you to call Hyundai consumer affairs themselves as the customers voice is usually more impactful in our experience. It seems to me in my findings that Allen was going above and beyond to find someone to pay for your tire that would ease the distress you already had endured. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 541 749 4025

Joshua Casey

AG
Audra G.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
AG
I appreciate the convenient in and out service. Brittani makes things easy and kept me informed before and after any service is performed. I have enjoyed my Hyundai and I have been very happy since day one. Thank you!
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 07/20/2018

Debra R.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The service is their #1 Priority
Britany in service has the best attitude and is very professional. I love that she makes each of her customers feel that they are well taken care of and I have seen that first hand as I was waiting for her to assist me. Her communication throughout the process has always been on point and I personally have never felt like my issues were not addressed.

Thanks Britany- I will always come to see you to take care of my car (You Rock!)
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING CUSTOMER THAT WE VALUE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!! (YOU ROCK!!!!)
=) =) =) =) =) =)

Richard B.
Medford, OR
BEST Oregon Hyundai Dealership
Our first Hyundais were bought in 2014 while living in Medford, OR. Since moving here last November 2017, we traded them in and have 2 new ones! We are VERY satisfied with the vehicles, the personnel and service. THANKS!

Richard and Karen B, Redmond
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/11/2018

AW
Abigail W.
Friendly Serivce
Hyundai has been very accommodating; I usually have to schedule my oil changes for after work, which means my cow dog has to come with me. They have been very accepting and understanding.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/08/2018

PM
Pam M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Review
I appreciate the rapid communication they provide!

06/06/2018 Category: Service
1-10
Good service advisor, poor tire tech, needs training.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/06/2018

HI PAM, I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE WE HAD MADE. I HAVE SPOKE WITH ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IN  HOPES THIS WILL NEVER REOCCURE IN FUTURE VISITS.
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE.
THNK YOU

Dennis C.
Sunriver, OR
05/30/2018 Category: Service
good but not cheap
cost is high. 60,000 check will be about 1200 (est) about 12% of car worth? Not sure I can go back!
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 06/01/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK. I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR EXPERIANCE WITH US. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK. THE PRICES ARE GIVIN TO YOU EARLY FOR THAT REASON OF IT IS EXPENSIVE AND WE CAN ALWAY SPLIT THEM UP. ALSO THEY ARE RECOMMENDED, ITS YOUR CAR AND YOUR DECISION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 541-749-4025

05/30/2018 Category: Service
The people
Enjoy the service department and team
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/30/2018

Barbara B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
The team here is great. They make sure I am fully aware of problems and them work on solving them. Brittany is great, has a great attitude and a welcoming smile.

Aaron S.
La Pine, OR
05/27/2018 Category: Service
everything went perfect.

Steven S.
OR
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Brittany in the service dept continues to be a star. Give that woman a raise and a wrench.

LL
Lance L.
It's a great place
Wonderful service. Thank you!

Larry B.
Terrebonne, OR
2002 Hyundai Sonata
the people
the people make you feel as if you are a friend, the service is very professional

Jaynette C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service is good
good job from front desk, to washed car. thanks!

Dan M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always nice folks and excellent service!
Team Hyundai in Bend is nothing but excellent on every interaction we have had with them. From buying our Tucson, to replacing a lost key, to the oil change: all first-rate. dan and deb

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
Work was done in a timely manner and got a loaner while my car was being serviced

HM
Heather M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, always helpful
I appreciate the friendliness and prompt response I always get from Team Hyundai.

HP
Harry P.
Metolius, OR
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2018 Category: Service
low ppresure review of needed upgrades
they make owner aware of suggested things to keep the car in good shape.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/17/2018

Lorrie S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Your Follow Up Remedied the Issue
Thank you Bryttani for reaching out to me and for being personally accountable for your dealership making sure that this issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Your service, commitment and follow-through restored my faith in the dealership. Thank you for getting my car fixed to my satisfaction and going above and beyond with pickup/delivery/loaner vehicle and for returning my car to me sparking clean- better than it was when it was picked up. I truly do appreciate your exceptional service and look forward to continuing our business relationship as we discussed.

05/13/2018 Category: Service
Use Caution
The dealership ordered the wrong parts and when they did complete the repair and I went to pick up the car, my car had been damaged and now has a large scuff mark on the bumper. I had to bring this up to the service manager who is supposed to get the bumper fixed which means another trip to the dealership. I wish that whoever damaged my vehicle would have just been honest about the accident and body damage instead of me having to bring it up to them that they damaged my vehicle.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 05/17/2018

HEY LORRIE
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVEIW AND APPOLOGIZE FOR THE MISHAP. I AM GOING TO FIX THIS FOR YOU WITH HOPEFULY NO INCONVINACE TO YOU.
GIVE ME A CALL SO WE CAN FIX THIS, I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON