Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5Overall Rating 4.6538469/5rating 4.6538469
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

NC
Nilda C.
American Canyon, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very poor communication.Value your customers' time also.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hello Nilda,  It was nice talking to you today, once again we truly apologize for the miscommunication and any inconvenience we may have caused you. We take all customer feedback very serious and will make sure that we address this concern.  If I can be of any help to you on any future visits, please feel free to contact me at 707-647-9112.  Thank you for time.

Shyanne W.
American Canyon, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Team Hyundai
Excellent service - I only bring my Two Hyundai to Team.

Hello Shyanne,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review and we're happy that we can help you service both of your Hyundai's. Have a great day!!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2019 Category: Service
No comment. See my prior remarks.
See my previous comments. I responded no to recommendation only because I do not recommend any services or products to anyone and there was no choice but yes or no.

Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We sincerely thank you for the your business, and if there's anything that I can help you with, please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112.

TV
Toyota V.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
RECALL
DID IT IN A TIMELY MATTER THANK YOU !!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear that the recall was performed in a timely manner for you.  Have a wonderful day!!!!

Milpitas, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service OK
Service OK, close by, follow up on additional work doesn't happen. Call backs to see if your car is ready doesn't exist.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

My name is Erica Ojeda, Customer Relations Manager at Team Hyundai.  I'm sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations on your recent service visit with us and that you had a hard time getting a hold of your advisor.  I'd like to have the opportunity to talk with you, I called your cell phone and left a message for you. My direct line is 707-647-9112, I look forward to talking with you soon.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Hello Maggie,  I want to thank you again for letting me help you with your concerns and get the brake work completed on your Hyundai.

Tabetha S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Team Vallejo is awesome!
The quick service and friendly faces are always appreciated!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Hello Tabetha,

We at Team Hyundai want to say thank you for the kind words and 5 star review.  We are Happy to hear that Shyanne and the staff took great care of you during your service visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have great day!!

Los Angeles, CA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast
Excellent staff!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to see that Joe and the staff took great care of you and your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Have a great weekend!!

05/28/2019 Category: Service
!
everyone here is great!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 4 star review and we are happy that you found our staff to be helpful. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Done is a timely fashion
I had to wait for my service to be done and it was completed right on time. A little expensive but I guess it was worth it.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hello Richard,

We want to say thank you for the 5 star review.  Glad that we were able to get the service done on your vehicle in a timely manner. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and look forward to seeing you again.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/20/2019 Category: Service
no comment
I do not recommend services or products to anyone

Dear Valued Customer,

It was nice talking with you today.  Sorry for any confusion at the time of check in. We at Team Hyundai are here to help you.  Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for the 4 star review.

CP
Christopher P.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Miss Team but still love it here
I was greeted friendly I was help right away my car was serviced quickly and I was on my way

Hello Christopher,

We at Team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

LR
Lucia R.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance clerk
The young man was very helpful and had good attitude.

Hello Lucia,

We at Team Hyundai want to say thank you for the 5 star review and wonderful feedback. We are happy to see that Joe and Team took great care of you and your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing on your next visit.

Jack C.
Napa, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Review
N/a
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hello Jack,

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We are happy to see that Joe and Team took great car of you and your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing on your next visit. Have great weekend.

BT
Bambang T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
recall
ok, can be better
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Hello Bambang, We at Team Hyundai are here to help our guest.  We thank you for the 4 star review.  If you have any questions or need any help on any future visits with us, please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112. Have a great day.

BR
Brian R.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service, a little pricey.
The service here is good, as expected, but the cost for the service is a bit expensive.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Hello Brian,

We at Team Hyundai are so happy that your service visit with us was a 4 star visit.  Thank you so much for your feedback, I'll be happy to share your comments with our management staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

FL
Frederick L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Real service - on time and with a smile.
Made an appointment for service. Checked in on arrival and was promptly seen. Was told that the service - routine maintenance would take 1.5 hours. 2 hours if complementary wash desired. I chose to add the wash. Elected to wait for the car in the nice lobby.
2 hours, 5 minutes later, my washed, vacuumed, serviced car was ready. Nice people, and great service. THANKS.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Fredrick,

We at Team Hyundai would like to say Thank You for the kind words and the 5 star review.  We're happy to hear that Joe and the staff took great care of you and your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

05/08/2019 Category: Service
Re
Good knowledgeable staff, efficient service
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai would like to say Thank You for the kind words and the 5 star review.  We're happy to hear that Shyanne and the staff took great care of you and your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

JO
Joel O.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
service review
Damien was fantastic. He was great to work with, and accomplished everything I requested. Also, Victor was very courteous, and went the extra mile to make me satisfied.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Hello Joel,
We at Team Hyundai would like to say thank for you the 4 star review. We're happy to hear that our staff took great care of you during your visit with us.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

FW
Frank W.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
SONATA OWNER
The staff at Team Hyundai was Great.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Hello Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Cheryl C.
Fairfield, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service guy was very nice and let me know when my car was ready to be picked up
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019