4.6

Issac A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Promt service
The group was persistent on a timely service and kept on reminding me that we needed to get our vehicle in ! So thank you for the constant reminder
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

Hello Issac, we at Team Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we hope to be of service to you again. Have a great day.

Kerry S.
San Pablo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2020 Category: Service
last visit was a miss
car not ready when promised. poor follow up. still have an issue
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Hello Kerry, it was so nice talking with you this morning. I really appreciate you taking the time to talk with me and give me more information about your service visit. Once again we truly apologize for everything that happened. I will be more than happy to help you set your appointment once your husband arrives back home safety and our dealership is still open for business. As of right now our service dept. is open Mon. - Fri. 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 7:30 a.m. 5 p.m. My direct line is 707-647-9112 or email me Erica.ojeda@dgdg.com.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Good for their size
I don't have any issue with this dealership in particular. My only problem is that it seems like there is not a technician whose job is just, fast turn around service. Typically you have to go very early in the morning to have a scheduled oil change not take almost 2 hours to complete. That is truly my only gripe with this dealership. The service staff are very friendly and are great at making you feel welcomed and explaining things to you without giving you a run-around.

I am also not a fan of their rating system being tied to a team members performance score for their job. Shyanne gets a 5 out of 5, but im still a 3 out of 5 for the business for the reasons mentioned above. Knowing that people are less likely to give a lower score to a person they have met is not the score the company should be using for its it's overall raiting. It gives s false look at what the 5 stars means.

03/18/2020 Category: Service
Good for their size
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Good morning Jaymes,  We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent service experience.  We are always looking for ways to improve, I'll be happy to share your feedback with our leadership managers.  We would like to inform you that this review is Shyanne's report card and a 3 star review can hurt her scoring grade. I'll be happy to send you a re-score for the Star review, for that is very important to Shyanne. Please feel free fill contact me for any questions at 707-647-9112. Thank you kindly! Team DGDG.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Hello Jaymes, it was nice talking with you this morning and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are always looking for ways to improve in our store, I'll be happy to share your feedback with our leadership managers. I'll be sending you the re-score review and we appreciate you knowing that this is a big deal for Shyanne and her scoring grade for her.  Please feel free to contact me for any help or questions on any visits here with us. Once again thank you for your understanding. Have a happy and safe day.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Hello Jaymes, thanks for the rescore and we are always here to help you on any visits here with us.

EV
Ernesto V.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
exelent location, exelent start time, exelnt services,
I have cereived a service recall on my car , but becaus I m a truck driver have not been able to take it on week days so my only chance its on saturdays and I have recived a wonderfull services experince , the services recall was taken care right the same day. thanks THABETA. HIUNDAY SERVICE .
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Good Morning Ernesto,  Team Hyundai and Tabetha would like to thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. We're happy that we could be of excellent customer service and take care of your vehicle needs. Have great day and we hope to see you again.

Stephanie B.
Crockett, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Tabatha was fantastic
The customer service I received by Tabatha was fantastic.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Hello Stephanie, my name is Erica, I'm the customer relations manager at Team Hyundai. I spoke with Tabetha this morning and she let me know that she reached out to you to inform you that all of your bags are with her.  Please feel free to contact me 707-647-9112 for any questions or help, Tabetha stated that you would be in to pick them up. Have great day.

CA
Constance A.
Richmond, CA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Rescore of my service
After speaking to Erica today, I am pleased with the outcome of my comments, and satisfied that I have been taken care of with the highest standards. Thank you Erica.

02/24/2020 Category: Service
Not so great anymore.
Not so great since new owners took over dealership. Really sad!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Dear Valued Customer Constance, We are sorry to see that your service visit wasn't to your satisfaction. I would like to have the opportunity to address your concerns. If you could please call me directly at 707-647-9112 that would be great. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Hello Connie,  it was really nice talking with you today. As per our conversation please feel free to reach out me for any questions and help on any visits with us, my direct line is 707-647-9112. Thanks again for your time and understanding. Have a great evening.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Good Morning Connie,  Thank you for the kind words and rescore.  Have a great day.

TL
Taylor L.
Benicia, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly!
I went in to service my 2018 Hyundai Elantra and I had an amazing experience. Everyone was very friendly especially Shyanne. The building was clean and they had great coffee. Scheduling was a breeze and very efficient. I definitely will be back to service my vehicle here.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Taylor, Team Hyundai would like to say thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star review. We're happy that Shyanne and the Team could take great care of you and your vehicle needs. If you ever need any help please feel free to call me directly.  Have a wonderful day.

AW
Angela W.
2009 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service dept Advisor
Tabitha Shaw provided me with prompt and professional service. She made sure that I understood what type of repair would be done and that I knew what the estimated cost would be. While waiting for my vehicle she made sure that I was comfortable in the lobby and made sure that I was aware of complimentary coffee, water and internet services. I definitely felt that she went out of her way to make sure my needs were met. Excellent customer service!!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Dear Angela,  Team Hyundai and Tabetha would like to thank you fro the  star review and kind words. We're glad to see that out Team could provide excellent customer care. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.

JZ
Josefina Z.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
The workers
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Hello Josefina,  Team Hyundai and Shyanne would like to thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 star review, we're happy that our Team could provide excellent customer care while taking car of your service needs.  We hope to be of service to you again, have a great day.

LR
Lexie R.
American Canyon, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent customer service. I got my car back on a timely manner and greatly appreciated for washing my car
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Hello Lexie, Shyanne and Team Hyundai would like to thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. We're so happy to see that your visit was a happy one. We hope to see you again.

Debra C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/26/2020 Category: Service

01/26/2020 Category: Service
Kind and caring
Been using this dealership for service since 1999. Had my first issue and it was a communication problem.
Received a call after my service and we had a great talk about what could have happened and what they are going to do to fix it. Very kind and caring staff.
We are all human and mistakes happen, so what really made the difference was the kind and caring attitude when they were alerted to the issue. I have full competence that this won't happen again.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Good Morning Debra, Sorry to hear that your service experience wasn't to your satisfaction. If you could please call me directly at 707-647-9112 that would be great. I'd like to have the opportunity to talk with you.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Hello Debra, it was so nice talking with you today. Once again thank you for your understanding and if you ever need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 707-647-9112. Have great day!!

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Good Morning Debra, hope your having a great start to your day.  I sent you the re-score email and we were hoping that you could take the time to fill it out before the month ends, it would help our store a lot. Thanks!!

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thanks you so much Debra, you're always more than welcome to reach out to me for any questions or help. Have a wonderful weekend.

PS
Peirce S.
San Francisco, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Top to bottom; entry to exit
The intake people we're very courteous and helpful. I had a good car meanwhile. Several other issues were phoned in and handled too.

Everything was done on schedule.

Many thanks
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hello Peirce, We at Team Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 star review. We're happy that Shyanna and our team could provide excellent customer service. We hope to see you again.

San Rafael, CA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast & Honest
My experience was great! Everyone was friendly, the service was fast and affordable. They were honest with what I needed and the cost- some places try to upsell and/or rip you off, but not here. I will definitely be back!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Dear Valued Customer, we thank your taking the time to let us know how your recent service visit went. Thanks for the 5 star review and we hope to see you again. Have a great day.

HG
Hilario G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good service and very informative
Provides good service and suggest what’s needed to save time and money. Provides shuttle service which is plus for me. Overall very satisfied and car runs great!

Dear Hilario,

We at Team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to our store and staff when our guest take the time to tell us about their experience. we hope to see you again for any future service needs, have a wonderful day.

Martin S.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Rear Brakes Noise. Issue
Thanks very much Erica for all your help.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
You did not solve my brake issue,
I needed the brake problem to be corected.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Hello Martin,

We are sorry to hear that your issue was not addressed. Please contact us at 707-647-9112 so that we may discuss your concern. Thank you kindly.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Hello Mr. Silverstein, We would like to discuss your concerns and see if we can be of any help to you. Please call me directly at 707-647-9112. Thank you kindly.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Hello Mr. Silverstein, it was nice talking with you today. As per our conversation we would like to invite you back in for a free Brake Inspection.  I know that you will need to talk with your wife to see what her availability is. I look forward to hearing back from you and helping you get this appointment set. Thanks for your time and feedback.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thanks for the the re-score Mr. Silverstein. I'm glad I was able to help you. We will see you in the service department 1/21/2020.