Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

Steven S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and freindly people.

CI
Connie I.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Connie,

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Be Happy!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Standard maintenance, good but could be better priced
I have never had any issues with the service received at Team Hyundai Vallejo but I do feel the pricing of services could be better.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you once again for taking the time to talk with me about your service visit.  I will be Happy to share your feedback with our management Team.  Please feel free to call or email me for and help or questions on and future visits with Team Hyundai.

Sonya W.
Excellent Service and Excellent Custormer Service
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again, Be Happy!!

KA
Kathleen A.
Fairfield, CA
Service Rating
I had my Hyundai Tucson for oil change & tire rotation. They delivered my car in the timely manner. I needed a cabin & engine filter, which was also installed. The filters were $80 & the Labor was &80-I think this was a bit high for a simple install. Next time I will do it myself. Otherwise all was great!

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Albert M.
Suisun City, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
After repair peace of mind
I know when it’s at the Hyundai shop... it will be an excellent service after.
Service satisfaction.

Note: I would rather not take the shuttle service again though ....if it will be the same inside dirt I would see. The smell was awful. Like unwashed dog .Noticed pet hair as well.
Told Sandy and she responded that I smell something that she doesn’t 😩
Hope she’d look presentable at work as well.
Management should look into that part of customer service for overall customers’ satisfaction.

Hello Albert,

We are looking into the shuttle vehicles to see what we can do to make it more comfortable for our guest, we truly apologize.

SA
Shaik A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Team Hyundai work is great
Specially employee of team Hyundai is or
Friendly great

Great

Hello Flordeliza,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Customer service in all Hyundai dealerships are not up to par. Rude staff, almost act as if they do not have enough time to service you.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complete satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize that we fell short of your expectations on your visit with us.

I would like the opportunity to further discuss your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me by replying to this email or you may call me directly at 707-647-9112. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you again.

Benicia, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Smooth
We took our 15 Genesis in for routine servicing, and they also identified some major issues that surprised us—leaky water pump, cut in one tire wall (with photo), and tire and brake pad wear. Warranty coverage for the pump and cost options for tires and brakes were explained. The pump replacement was done a week later to our relief and satisfaction. Still considering tires and brakes for budget issues.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

We thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all.

YA
Yaw A.
Oakland, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic team, fantastic service
Team Hyundai at DGDG, Vallejo, continue to exemplify excellence in customer service. This has been the case from the first time I ever visited the dealership, in 2015, and met Samir. I left very happy with my first Hyundai, and on each service visit, experienced wonderful customer service. It is still the case, as it was on my latest service visit. A busy, but professional and courteous customer service representative quickly prepared the paperwork for the work to be done, provided me an estimated of the expected wait time (it ended up taking a shorter time because she slightly overestimated the time for the wash), and invited me to the complimentary beverage and work stations. As always, all with a smile, with respect, and with generous professionalism. And that is why I recommend this team to anyone I know who is looking for a car. Do keep up the good work!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hello Yaw,

American Canyon, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
This service center provides good service and is customer service oriented.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Shyanne W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Accidentally placed a 4 star, it is supposed to be a 5!! Service was excellent, very quick, & the communication was great! I really love the complimentary inspections. The service Rep (Damien) was great. Will definitely be returning, as I need a few more repairs lol. Thanks so much Team Hyundai!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello Shyanne -

It was nice talking with today, thank you for letting us know that the 4 star marking was an error.  Please feel free to contact directly at 707-647-9112. We look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle needs.  :)

KH
Kenny H.
Richmond, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great car, great service.
Love my Ionic.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.  We are HAPPY to know that you love your Ionic.

HG
Hilario G.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very quick
Good service and very quick. I got call back 30 minutes in advance. If we get this type of service Saturday and Sunday that would be big improvement
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Hilario,

LV
Lorraine V.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Walk in
I was a walk in and was able to get service and a rental car . The best part was my car was finished on time.

Hello Lorraine,

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Car returned and almost killed me
I had brought my car in for a regular service appointment, a day after my car was returned while driving, my car started to get a oil leak. I then had to pull over on the highway in the middle of the night to get my car towed to a dealership. It turned out that the technician that did my service did not tighten two parts that were connected to my oil. This made my car literally run out of oil completely and my car started to over heat/ was on the verge of catching fire. The damage was so bad that Hyundai now has to replace my engine for the damage that was done. I usually get great service, but this mistake was too big and life threatening for me to not say anything. I literally could have died in this incident.

Dear Valued Customer,

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. I know that we are doing our best to make things right.

BJ
Briauna J.
San Bruno, CA
Oil change service
The service team has really worked hard to fix my current issue. I appreciate that they realize my time wasnt utilized with the original oil change and have reached out multiple times to amend my issue. I will bring my car back for service with this positive customer service response.

Check out process
Poor check out process.
Short staffed at lunch time so lady rushed with my final assessment and didnt tell me that my brake lights were out until I got an email from service manager 3 days after appointment. Now I have to make another appointment. Time wasted

Hello Briauna,

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations.

I would like the opportunity to address your concern and further assist you. Please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112 or simply reply to this email.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Briauna,  Thank you so much for letting Team Hyundai address your concern.  We will be in contact with you once all of the light bubs have come in. Please feel free to call or me directly for any questions. Have a wonderful weekend.

SF
Sharon F.
Benicia, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Been there. Liked it. Be back.
Bought our 2011 Elantra new from Dave at Team. Will be looking for new car or SUV next year. Will be going back to Dave. Have always done our services there. 90% of the time great service. Only minor glitches in writers performance. Great this last time.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hello Sharon,

Mikyong L.
Crockett, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service iwas excellent.
Excellent!!