4.6

Overall Rating 4.5517241/5Overall Rating 4.5517241/5Overall Rating 4.5517241/5Overall Rating 4.5517241/5rating 4.5517241
Overall Rating 2.13793/5Overall Rating 2.13793/5rating 2.13793rating 2.13793rating 2.13793

Liza M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Scheduling was fast. Just next day! Wow! Promised car will be done. Full filled on time.

Denise B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Vallejo Hyundai Rocks!
You're service team it's very professional and knowledgeable.

Roy R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Did not get the complimentary oil change as advertised ,
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Good morning Roy,  Team Hyundai would like to say thank you for the 4 star review on your recent service visit.  We would like to get more information on the "Complimentary Oil Change as advertised"?? If you could please call Erica at 707-647-9112 that would be great.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
Friendly and courteous staff. Encountered no problems.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai are happy to know that your experience was a great one.  We hope to see you again.

Bradley B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2019 Category: Service
On time
Awesome!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello Bradley,  We at team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review and for the awesome feedback.  We're pleased to know that all was to your satisfaction.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have great day!!

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, got my car in next day and fixed issue, and it was under warranty
Shalynne was awesome, fast service, only took 2 hours to replace part under warranty
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai would like to say thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We're so happy to hear that Shyanne was able to provide an excellent service experience for you.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great weekend.

Michael M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
First time I really experience awesome customer service from a Dealership and the one person who represents the qualities of dealing with the public is Shyanne of Vallejo Hyundai. She will answer all your questions, put you mind at ease and keep updated on phone or in person while your car is being service. I can see her being a general manager of a car dealership someday.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Good Morning Michael,  Team Hyundai would like to thank you for the 5 tar review.  We're happy to see that your service visit was to your satisfaction and that Shyanne provided excellent customer care. Thanks again and we hope to see you again.

LC
Latasha C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/05/2019 Category: Service
complimentary snack, WiFi, smiles, convo, environment
complimentary snack, WiFi, smiles, convo, environment
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Good Morning Latasha,

We at Team Hyundai would like to say thank for the 5 star review.  Thanks for letting us know how Shyanne did, we're glad that you enjoyed your visit.  We hope to see you again, have a wonderful day.

KP
Kiana P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Even though my car was in the shop for quiet a while Shyanne kept me updated and made sure I was covered with a rental car!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Hello Kiana,  Thanks for the 5 star review and great feedback on Shyanne. We're happy that we could be of help to you on your visit.  We hope you have a great day and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!!

Mechelle H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and professional
I got my car fixed quickly
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Good Morning Mechelle,

We at Team Hyundai would like to say thank you for the 5 star review and for letting us know just how well Shyanne took care of you and your vehicle needs.  We hope to see you again, have a great day!!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and efficient
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Team Hyundai want to thank you for the 5 star review.  We are happy to know that Shyanne was able to take great care of you and your vehicle needs on your visit with us. Thanks again!!

MV
Michael V.
San Francisco, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Terrible and inept
Do not take your car here. 2 out of the past 4 oil changes have had to be redone because they put synthetic blend instead of full synthetic on the work order. Then had bs excuses instead of just redoing it with full synthetic like I asked and it says in the manual and on the oil cap.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Inept - can’t understand the high rating
I came here for an oil change and for the second time in a row, the paper work said they used synthetic blend, not full synthetic. I asked the service rep before hand to make sure it was full synthetic because of the fiasco the last time I went to this horrible dealership’s service center.

After hearing some untrue statements about what kind of oil my car takes, Damien the service manager came in to go over everything with me. I explained that my car takes full synthetic and it says so on the cap. Not synthetic blend like the service rep was saying Hyundai called for. We looked at the oil cap and he agreed that it should be its full synthetic.

He then called his tech to ask what he put in and told me matter of factly that he put in full synthetic. I reminded him that I was told that the oil used was synthetic blend and asked to have it changed again.

He flippantly said “I’m not doing that” and went back to changing the wording on my paperwork from synthetic blend to full synthetic.

I was shocked.

They have failed so many times to earn any trust it’s hard to believe. Whether it’s their inability to order parts, schedule my oil changes, use the incorrect oil, or lying to me about service warranties, I have lost all trust in anything they say.

My expectations were already extremely low and they somehow found a way to be even worse than usual. Damien made my decision to never come back to this dealership even easier. If you promote employees like him to management I can understand why everyone else is so terrible at their jobs too. I’ll be taking my business it to a different service provider other than Team Hyundai.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations.

I'll be happy to share your feedback with our leadership managers, please feel free to call me directly at 707-647-9112 or simply reply to this email.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

ME
Margaret E.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai (DGDG) Service Center
Great service & very efficient.
Love Shyanne!! Great customer service
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Good Morning Margaret,

We at Team Hyundai and Shyanne would like to say Thank You for the awesome 5 star review and the kind words about Shyanne. We are happy to hear that she was able to provide a great customer experience you!!! I'll be happy to pass along this wonderful review to her!! We look forward to seeing you again.

EA
Emilio A.
San Francisco, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service! Friendly & knowledgeable staff!
Always well taken care off!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello Emilio,

Team Hyundai would like to say thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback.  Shyanne does an amazing job is taking great care of our guest.  Thanks for the 5 star review!! We hope to see you again.

GF
Gary F.
El Sobrante, CA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Service, Service, Service!
Kudos to Service Dept, special thanks to Shyanne for consistently excellent service!
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Good Morning Gary,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words.  We are happy that Shyanne could provide an excellent service visit.  I'll be happy to share your feedback with her!!  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great weekend!!!

Richard R.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!! :-)
No appointment made just drove in. I had no choice as I had my dog with me. I was assisted by Shyanne (again), she told me they could service it today. Shyanne like always, has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Treated me very respectfully, and this is a big plus for me. Shyanne West, took care of all my queries in a jiffy and without an appointment. Please accept my gratitude towards her and your service department staff for their speedy and efficient services.

Hello Richard,

This is awesome feedback, we're happy to hear that Shyanne was able to provide you with excellent customer service.  We thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Denise B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/30/2019 Category: Service
The Best!
Kind, courteous and caring

Hello Denise,

Thank you for the kind words and for letting us know how Shyanne took great care of you and your vehicle needs.  We hope to see you again. Have a great day!!

Summer M.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast
I got my car back much faster than expected.

Hello Summer,

We at Team Hyundai are happy to hear that your visit was good one. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 4 star review, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us.

Jessa G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Shayane was amazing the best costumer service in the bay area
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hello Jessa,

We truly appreciate the kind words and 5 star rating on your recent visit with Team Hyundai.  It makes us happy to know that Shyanne was able to provide you with excellent Customer Service, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us. Have a great day!!!

OV
Omar V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Alright place but very expensive
$169 diagnostic tontell me I need a new battery.. $269 for the batter. $500!!!!!! For a battery in an elantra with 22k miles. Painfully expensive! I strongly believe warranty should have covered it since it was so early in the cars life.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Omar,

We understand that fixing vehicles can be expensive, we're glad that Shyanne was able to help you durning your visit.  Thank you for the feedback and for the 5 Star Review!!