Overall Rating 4.695653/5Overall Rating 4.695653/5Overall Rating 4.695653/5Overall Rating 4.695653/5rating 4.695653
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

KA
Kathleen A.
Fairfield, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson service
I called the day of for oil change & tire rotation. Hey we’re able to accommodate me At 9:45. The staff was courteous. They got me in promptly & I was out in 1 hour! Great service! Thank you so much!

Betty B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Team Hyundai
Staff pleasant and efficient.T
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Betty,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. We're Happy to know that Shyanne took great care of you and your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!!

AL
Arnette L.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hello Arnette,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to know that your service visit with us was a great one. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!!! Have a great day.

03/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Cars are wonderful.
I love my little Hyundai.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We are happy to hear that you love your Hyundai.  In reading your feedback below, we apologize for the car not being cleaned to your satisfaction. You are right, the car should've been cleaned when you purchased it. Please call me directly at 707-647-9112 and I'll be happy to make this right and get the car washed and cleaned for you. Thank you for brining this to our attention.

Mary C.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Less than average. I have always been happy in the past. Maybe it was a bad day.

Not sure I will be back.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hello Mary,

It was nice talking with you today, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience.  You are always more than welcome to contact me directly at 707-647-9112 and I'm happy to help.  Have a great day and I hope that you enjoy your weekend.

John W.
Napa, CA
03/04/2019
Poor Service
We took my daughters car to have recalls done and check out a noise in the steering column. They repaired her car which had a bad steering coupler and charged us a $165 diagnostic fee plus $4 dollar part and $340 for labor for a grand total of over $500. Once we drove away she discovered her radio wasn’t working so we went back and asked for them to take a look to see if they can why all of the sudden the radio isn’t working which it had no issues until they did the recalls and repairs. At that point the cashier said they would have to charge another diagnostic fee. At that point I said no let’s talk to a service manager. The service manager came out and looked the radio over and said they didn’t work on the radio so they have to charge to look at it to see what is wrong. The radio has controls in the steering wheel which was worked on besides another electrical part for the air bag. I found this highly unprofessional and very shady. I asked how a car which was only 6 years old have a steering part and radio suddenly go bad? His only reply was the Milesge being over 100,000 mark it had 111,000 miles. I would think a dealership would take better care of their customers vs the experience we had. He insisted they do not make any mistakes and he could not give me strait answers about the work that was done. Totally pissed off. Plan to file a compliant with the California Auto Repair Bureau.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Hello John,

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations. I will be happy to share your feedback with the Service Director.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

James M.
Brentwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/26/2019 Category: Service
The best experience
I had a noise in the rear area. The shop foreman was on top of it. Road test with and heard the noise. Replaced on parts on the rear gate and the noise is fixed.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello James,

We at Team Hyundai thank you for taking the time to let us now about your experience. We are Happy to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.  We look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!!

HG
Hilario G.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and courtesy 👍
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Hilario,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Mazda. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you again.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sercice
Always great service & proactive communication.

Only thing I’d add is would love to have had the car washed like back in the day.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Mazda. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We do still offer a car wash as long as it's not raining, I'll be happy to have to come back in and we can wash your Hyundai Sonata fro you!!  We look forward to seeing you again.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly and Honest
Make an appointment for the best service.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We want to say, thank you for the 5 star rating. We are Happy that your visit with us was a great one.  Have a great day!

Juan M.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
They said I would be getting a car wash but they didn’t even do it
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning Juan,

We regret to hear that your visit with us wasn't to your satisfaction.  We would like to have the opportunity to talk with you about your experience. Please call me directly at 707-647-9112.

AI
Angela I.
Friant, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Not so happy
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Angela,

I just left you a voice message on your cell phone.  I'm sorry to hear that your visit with us wasn't to your satisfaction. I'll be happy to forward your feedback to our management team.  We appreciate all customer feedback and understand that it can help our dealership understand our customer needs. We thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can better our services for our customers.  Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again.  If you could please return my call I would like to have the opportunity to talk with you, my direct line is 707-647-9112. I look forward to hearing back from you.

FJ
Floydette J.
Suisun City, CA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ms james
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Ms. James,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Team Hyundai. We strive to create happiness by providing an exceptional automotive experience for all. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Be Happy!

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Took our 2018 Sonata for first service and 2 software recalls. I was out in about an hour and 15 minutes and everyone was very courteous.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

SI
Susan I.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
7,500 mile maintenance
Work was completed in a timely manner. Met expectations.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Hello Susan,

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
They were very accommodating to work hours and the safety of the vehicle is assured.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

CP
Celeste P.
Napa, CA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service 15 k
The Staff, the service and the friendliness
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Celeste,

Crockett, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/22/2019 Category: Service
oil change
why must there be comments present in order to submit my questionnaire?
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We want to thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to are attention. We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this information. We hope that your next visit with us will be a different outcome.

KH
Kenny H.
Richmond, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, Friendly, Prompt.
Very happy with DGDG Hyundai. Love my Ionic Hybrid Limited. Very happy with service.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Kenny,

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone tries their best to make it a good experience.
Erica O. from Team Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019