Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Marysville, PA
Suzuki Vitara V6
11/17/2017
Performance.
I am pleased with the services provided.

Sambit S.
11/15/2017
very good service
very good service

Larry B.
Ram Pickup
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Larry said his overall experience was good. They kept him informed.

PS
Paula S.
New Bloomfield, PA
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Paula said the staff at this business always get the work done on time. They are courteous and they always ask before they do any work and the prices are right.

PB
Pathikkumar B.
11/09/2017
My service done by team one perfectly and on time as promised.

FB
Felicia B.
Pennsylvania
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Felicia said she took her vehicle in for repairs and her vehicle is still making the same noise. She took the vehicle back to the business. He test drove it with her and made an appointment for her to bring her vehicle back in for service.

KW
Karen W.
11/07/2017
Trustworthy
A solid bunch of honest and hard working guys

CR
Clara R.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony. He said their customer service was amazing. He never has issues with their work.

GM
Grace M.
Houston, TX
Jeep Liberty
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Grace said the staff was sweet. They were very nice to work with and they took care of her.

VA
Venkata A.
11/04/2017
Great inspection experience
Fast ,professional, honors coupons and efficient.

Desiree H.
11/02/2017
Good experience
No concerns. Service was good and the staff is very friendly and helpful

John M.
Pennsylvania
11/02/2017 Category: Service
John said he hasn't had any issues. The service was simple and he would return for future service.

Shirley B.
Carlisle, PA
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Shirley said she likes visiting this business. They have good service. They get her in and out and she takes all he vehicles there now.

KW
Kenneth W.
New Kingstown, PA
10/30/2017
Not happy
I had my wife bring the truck in for inspection and was told that a rear shock was leaking and failed inspection. Was also told that the front shocks passed but would not last long. I replaced all 4 shocks and found the rear shocks to be fine. No leakage, and worked fine. I will not be back to your facility, and will tell others of my experience.

SF
Sharon F.
Windsor, PA
10/28/2017
Good work
Professional service, good prices, worth the drive to get there.

TP
Teri P.
Nissan Rogue
10/27/2017
Great Service for a fair price. Very Trustworthy
Ken is very knowledgeable and always makes you feel like your business matters

EF
Erin F.
Windsor, PA
10/27/2017
Quality work
Although the office waiting area is small, the quality of work is worth the uncomfortable seats.

AC
Aaron C.
Harrisburg, PA
GMC Envoy
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said he was fairly pleased with the service this business provided.

Sherry W.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
10/24/2017
wait time and lack of customer service
I was in two weeks ago to have an oil change completed. I had a 4:00pm appointment. I had to wait 1 hour 15 minutes to have my car ready to go. I was told that I needed an air filter. They did not tell me that it needed to be ordered causing me to wait longer. If I would have known I had to wait longer, I would have said no to the air filter. I proceeded to schedule an inspection for another vehicle. To avoid me having to wait again, I was told to drop off the car the day prior to get a loaner. When I went in to get the loaner, Ken greeted me and tried to make up for the wait on the oil change by giving me a future oil change for free. I thought this was good customer service in trying to keep me as a customer. I was also appreciative that a loaner car was given until I got into it and it smelled. The next day at 12:30pm, I spoke to Ken. He told me that I needed 3 new tires on my vehicle. It was decided to change all four and keep the good one as a spare if needed. I went to the garage at 5pm to find out that my car hadn't been fitted for tires. I asked Ken how long it would take and he replied 30 minutes. I ended up waiting there for an hour and 45 minutes. I was absolutely outraged after having wait the week prior for an oil change. Ken tried to explain that the tire people were out of stock and had to go to Lancaster to get the tires. That is fine and dandy, but a phone call should have been made to me stating that this occurred and a phone call would be made to me when the car was ready. Extremely poor customer service after trying to rectify a previous error. When I got the itemized bill, it was incorrect and charges were on there that weren't discussed over the phone. They had to refund me money. At this point, I was ready to leap over the counter to deal with the office manager. When I went out to my car, the tire that was to be used as a spare was no where in site. I had to go back in and demand the tire. That was my only night free and I ended up spending it in the garage. Also, an elderly gentleman came in to the garage to drop off his car and asked where to park. The office manager told him to park on the hill when there was a spot out front, which I said that there was one. He said a truck was blocking the space. I told him to move it. His response, "I guess I could do that." He should have been more accommodating to the gentleman. The next day I am driving into work and a light on my dashboard came on. I called the dealership to ask what the light meant. They informed me that it means my tire pressure isn't correct. After I was in there for nearly two hours, I had to reschedule and go back in the next day to have that corrected. This was a very upsetting experience.

10/24/2017
Went for an oil change that took over 1 1/2 hours. Not happy at all!!!!!! Should have been notified if running late.
In regards to recommending to a friend, I don't know. This is the 2nd time out of the past three times there that I have had to wait. Again, my time is valuable like yours. You wouldn't want to go to a restaurant and have to wait an hour and 15 minutes to get your dinner.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/25/2017

Good Morning Sherry I am terribley Sorry that you had an Unpleasent Experience At My Location We Take Pride and Making sure That Our Customers Our Happy I assure you this will not happen again I will Be Mailing you Out a Coupon For Your Next Oil Change On Me (Full Synthetic) Please Except This as My way Of Saying I am Deeply Sorry

Ken Brower
Shop Manager
Team One Auto Group
Mechanicsburg
717-458-8545

NL
Nancy L.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said she was pleased with the service at this business.