Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Keith S.
10/23/2017
Friendly Respectivful
They stayed late to make my repairs, so nice. So far everything is running good. I feel if things went wrong I could take it back with no issues. Thanks

Robert S.
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he takes both of his vehicle to this business and he is pleased with the work they do. Their prices are good.

Megan L.
Volkswagen Beetle
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Christopher. He said the business did a good job and they were also honest.

NM
Nicole M.
GMC Yukon
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Nicole said the service took a little long.

Michael G.
Duncannon, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business got his vehicle in and out quickly.

LA
Larry A.
Lincoln MKZ
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he is a repeat customer of this business and they do good work.

LA
Lisa A.
10/02/2017
Convenience!
Great service and friendly staff

Skyler B.
Stewartstown, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/02/2017
Friendly, helpful staff
I wouldnt want to take my car anywhere else. These are a great group of guys that are there to help and at a reasonable price as well.

David S.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/01/2017
Need a little faster service
Brought my car in at 8:00am didn't get it back until 1:00pm. Just to get my turn signal fix & break light... Next question said how about recommended somebody see you at my next visit

EY
Elizabeth Y.
Camp Hill, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/30/2017
Amazing service as always
I LOVE them. This is the only place (other then myself) who works on my car.

Syed H.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Syed said the business is very reliable.

SA
Sandra A.
09/22/2017
Very friendly and work on your car when they say they will, sometimes even sooner
They were very nice at this place of business. Service was great

Joseph C.
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he likes the staff, and the manager is a really good guy. He values the customer and he puts himself in their shoes.

James R.
Volvo 960
09/19/2017
Volvo 960
Sorry for my delay in getting back to you on this - uber busy w/new job/dealing w/my ex & kids. Went to see Ken & crew on a recommendation from the folk @ my work, & because David Russell who had worked on my vehicles for years said he could no longer do it. To be fair, I did give Ken a rather extensive list of things that needed to be done, however, not all of them were done, or for that matter even addressed. Since it's late, and I don't have my original list, allow me to just address a couple areas of concern I can remember: A. The noise in my steering - this was on my list, not fixed, or even addressed. B. The noise in my suspension - also not fixed, but, I was told it was settling, because the car sat around for several days...what?!? It was on my list, & I had been driving the car every day for over a year since I bought it...C. Windows/Sunroof - I had on my list to check the operation of the windows/sunroof, as the windows were S L O W, & the roof noisy. Well, the windows weren't even addressed, & they told me the motor was going in the roof - what they did not tell me, is that by checking out the roof, it loosened up enough material in the ceiling of my vehicle to probably fill a small stuffed animal @ Build A Bear. D. - lights. On my list was to ck. & hopefully repair the dome light in my car - it's not been working for a long time, and a source of annoyance for both my kids and I. Well, Ken said that it was fixed - they threw a couple bulbs in & we were good to go...unfortunately, it's still not working. When I initially asked Ken about it he had said some moisture probably got in the light, then he told me they must have forgotten to put the bulbs in...& speaking of lights, they didn't even reset my service indicator light - hopefully they did the 140k which included the service (oil change)...aargh...just a bit frustrating when I have worked for two dealerships, O'Donnell Acura that used to be on the pike, & Klick Lewis in Palmyra. Lastly for this eve., I had called Ken on a belt (or something) making noise in my dash a couple of days after I picked my vehicle up. It had stopped, but, now was back w/a vengence. This is one of the areas that was checked (I believe) when the ac comp. was checked. Also, I am getting a rattling over certain road surfaces from the rear of my car where the gas tank was dropped. Next time, I'm considering taking it to my Nephew's place, Cumberland Valley Motor Cars...

Jomae W.
GMC Terrain
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Jomae said the business had excellent service. The staff was nice and they had her vehicle done quicker than they estimated. They did a good job. She would recommend the service to her family and coworkers.

EC
Eleanor C.
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry. He said the staff have treated him right. The service is fair, and he is very satisfied.

Mark R.
Dillsburg, PA
Mazda CX-9
09/15/2017
Friendly service
I can see myself going back. I'll be sure to recommend them to others.

VH
Valbona H.
Toyota Avalon
09/13/2017
Caring & Prompt
I needed my car's water pump to be replaced and was mostly worried about getting it to the shop and cost of repairs. Not only did the staff at Team One Auto tow my car from my house to the shop for FREE, but they gave me a discount on the total cost! They are extremely friendly, always keeping in touch with me throughout the time my car was there, and tried to help with making the day go smooth. They treated me like family, even sharing and willing to show what the broken parts that needed replaced looked like! I love that and that is important in any service. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Teresa M.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/13/2017
Mechanicsburg Happy
The staff here are extremely pleasant & professional! I've al ways been pleased with my service!

EA
Eliana A.
Enola, PA
Suzuki SX4
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said there are no problems. The scheduling is good. The staff are really polite.