4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Theresa S.
New Cumberland, PA
12/02/2019
satisfied customer
I was pleased with the service my car received at this visit. the pricing was fair and time allotted was good. I like that you point out potential future problems that I can address before they become a problem. I will continue to be a satisfied customer.

BZ
Barbara Z.
11/26/2019
As always they are always ready to accommodate when you need them. The service is great and they don't make you wait forever. I would recommend them highly. you won't be disappointed.

David B.
Camp Hill, PA
11/22/2019
Very satisfied
Great service, good communication on what was being done as well as options. Work was done fast and completely at a reasonable price.

RY
Ronald Y.
Chrysler Sebring
11/13/2019
Oil light coming on at idle speed.
They diagnosed the problem and replaced the oil pressure sending unit. However, this did not solve the problem. After several other attempts to solve the problem and measuring the actual oil pressures, they determined that the new replacement oil sending unit must be defective. They replaced the sending unit again and solved the problem. They spent a great deal of time and effort but only charged me for the initial replacement of the oil sending unit.
THANKS Great job!!!!!

Rohan G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rohan said he had no trouble during his appointment and everything went smooth.

RD
Rebecca D.
Dover, PA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rebecca's husband. He said the staff provided great service and they explained everything.

Chevrolet Colorado
11/05/2019
Team 1 Mechanicsburg
This got to be the Best auto shop in PA. Great Service. Great Mechanics. They do it right!

Maryanne C.
Pennsylvania
Lexus GX 470
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Maryanne said the staff were friendly, accommodating, and explained everything.

James F.
Harrisburg, PA
10/29/2019
Staff went xtra mile
Needed bulb for inspection but I told mechanic it worked for me. He cleaned contacts instead of replacing, saving me $.

Jeremy F.
10/27/2019
Pretty bummed but appreciative at the same time.
I’m a bit bummed. Team1 replaced my transmission in January, 2019. At the time I was told that a rebuilt transmission was being installed. It went bad last week so I took the car in. Come to find out, it was a used transmission that they installed with no warranty or guarantee.

Fortunately the owner made good on it, as the paperwork says there’s a 1-year/12K warranty on work. That said, when the owner called me about the issue with the used transmission, he asked me if I’d help pay toward the cost of the replacement (using another used transmission) to the tune of $500.

I don’t understand the whole thing. If I’m being told I’m getting a rebuild, why did I get a used transmission? And then, once the used one went bad, why is it even a consideration that I contribute to a problem I didn’t create?

I am grateful, sure, but this whole experience stung quite a bit, and now I have a used transmission with 167K miles on it in my car. I have no idea how long it will last, and there is no warranty or guarantee past December, 2019. I only hope it lasts.

PS - all my other reviews for this company were glowing, but I can’t do better with this one. Sorry.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/30/2019

Mr. Freeland, I appologize you thought you received a rebuilt transmission that was a previous manager and I cannot attest as to what he told you, but by looking at the receipt you presented to me for the warranty it was an Used AutoMatic Transmission. Used Parts typically have a 30 day parts warranty only unless the failure would be because a faulty installation or we purchase an additional warranty from the salvage yard in this case that was not done.. Even then the salvage yard would handle the warranty as we dont gaurantee a used part. With that said, I understood what was communicated to you and I stood behind it. It's an uncomfortable situation that I took full responsibility for, at my own expense because a salvage yard's used transmission failed after 11 months... I know you have received excellent service in the past and I will continue to provide going forward as well.. I hope the Van is running GREAT, The guys said that the new transmission shifted great and drove nicely. Please reach out to me at jason@t1ag.com if there is anything else I can do...

BF
Brenda F.
10/26/2019
Amazing team
I have used the shop in the past with mixed results. Probably for the last three years or so. They did seem to have some personal issues but my visit this past week was entirely different. Things have been changed and existing problems have been cleaned up. They saved my 1984 Chevy Silverado truck by doing some creative and ingenious out of the box remedies to save this old boy from literally going to the dump heap. Their willingness to help me solve this problem and save this truck was nothing more than miraculous. This will be my auto repair shop going forward, for both my truck and my Toyota Highlander. Thank you guys for working with me so diligently.

KW
Kenneth W.
10/20/2019
Outstanding service
This was my first time at Team One and I can’t say enough great things. Nathan was extremely courteous and helpful. I will definitely be getting all my auto service work done here going forward!
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and your business!! We are thrilled to have you with us and look forward to seeing you next time!!

PM
Paul M.
10/18/2019
The staff a friendly and very helpful
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words; we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Michael C.
10/18/2019
Inspection and Emissions
Thanks for the great service. Prompt and on time, just as promised!
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/19/2019

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Honda Accord Sedan
10/16/2019
Long wait
Waited a long time for oil change 30 minutes before car went into get serviced
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/19/2019

We sincerely apologize about the unusually long wait time; we promise that your time is valuable to us and we will continue to strive to deliver the best service we can! We would love the opportunity to make your next appointment a better experience and hope to see you then!