Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Brad and Leeann L.
Enola, PA
03/25/2015
they are very nice
Willing to go the extra mile for you

Joe P.
Camp Hill, PA
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Joe said they told him that his vehicle was leaking but it was not.
Jason W. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 04/06/2015

Talked to Joe this was a misunderstanding... He was mentioning a visit from a few years ago at another location... He was very happy with this visit and is planning on returning with all his vehicles...

David D.
03/25/2015 Category: Service
David said the business did a great job.

Robert S.
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Robert said they treated him good and they did a good job along with being polite.

Roy H.
Honda Insight
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Roy said he has no complaints about the business.

NM
Naian M.
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Naian said that he has no problems with this business and that everything is fine.

JO

LH
Larry H.
Cadillac CTS
03/20/2015
Great service, great smiles,all great people to deal with.
We had great service, and in a timely manner, and all the staff were friendly and great to work with.

BW
Beth W.
Millerstown, PA
Volvo S60
unorganized - terrible service
Originally had my car scheduled on Wednesday the 18th for oil change and inspection @ 3:30. Could not get me in that day and rescheduled in for the following day. Went there to get the work done and wait for my car. I was told that they were not sure if they could get it done??? So they gave me a loaner car.... it was absolutely disgusting inside dirty and smelled of smoke, oil light on and ran rough. When i picked up my car, my original inspection sticker was for April but they changed it to March (so I lost a month). The coupon I had and I requested that the oil be full synthetic and on my receipt it says synthetic blend?? My old oil change sticker was half torn off and instead of scraping it off they put the new sticker over top and it will not stay on.
Jason W. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 04/06/2015

Talked to this customer, This was a bad visit for sure... Not Typical but certainly there is alittle disorganization which we worked thru and we had no clue the loaner had these issues as the car has been a loaner and no one informed us about the issues..We are making this right and she is coming back to get this mishap all Handled!!! Team One will make this customer a satisfied customer...100%  Sorry Beth

James M.
03/17/2015
average
I decided to check you out due to the coupons in the Valpak. I think the service was just average. Inspection took all day even though I was the first appointment. Was told it would be ready mid afternoon since I needed tires. When I called around 3pm I was informed that the alignment machine was not working and that they had to take my car to another shop. I suspect I would not have been told about that had I not called. I assume it was around a 20 mile round trip, no mention of it or offer to reduce the price. Car was ready finally around 4:15pm. Also, the coupons seem to really be the normal price.
Jason W. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 04/06/2015

Sorry About the lack of follow up on your visit James we strive for 100% Customer Service... We are still working our staff up to speed with being open less then 90 days.... We have spoken on the phone and I am gonna make your next visit an AWESOME experience..... I am always here if you have any problems and personally apologize for the poor visit. Also we do not take cars to our other locations without customer permission as per company policy.. I have addressed this problem as well, Thank You for taking your personal time to talk today!!

TR
Todd R.
Chevrolet Uplander
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Todd said this business is always great. He appreciates they are willing to work with the customers. The prices are great and the staff is a great group of people.

SG
Shannon G.
Volvo S40
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Shannon said the service was excellent and she was very pleased.

PG
Paul G.
Shippensburg, PA
03/11/2015
fast and helpful
I took my car in for inspection, and of course since it was an older car, they found a couple problems. They showed and explained to us what was wrong and were able to quickly complete the repairs.

Salinda B.
Chrysler 300
03/03/2015
you don't want to ask me
I always had a good experience at the Dbg, but not so good at M-burg. Car wasn't finished till late. Ask to have wipers put on but they weren't.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 03/03/2015

I am sorry for the slow service yesterday and the miscommunication about the wipers.  If you would like to stop by whenever it is convenient for you, I will gladly put new wipers on your car for no charge.  I know this does not make up for our less-than-stellar service yesterday, but it is the least I can do.  I look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate your feedback.  I can promise you your next visit will be much better.  If there is anything else at all I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call at 458-8545, or email mech@t1ag.com.

DK
Dave K.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Dave said that they got him in on very short notice and the price was significantly lower than what he was quoted by the dealership. He added that he has never had a bad experience with this business and that the new location is much more convenient for him.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you, Dave.  It was our pleasure to help you out.

HL
Hoan L.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Hoan said that they were good.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you for using us for your inspection this year.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Russell S.
Kennebunk, ME
Kia Soul
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Russell said he appreciated the business. The overall work performed on his vehicle was okay, but he did not think the business was well managed. They were more expensive. His spare tire was placed in the rear area, but not where it should have been placed.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 03/03/2015

I am sorry that your visit was not perfect.  We appreciate your feedback and hope we will do better for you and everyone else in the future.

Steven C.
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Steven said the business was honest and professional.

BV
Bill V.
MINI Cooper
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Bill said they did a very good job on the repair. He is happy with them and his vehicle is working fine. If it continues running that way, he will stay happy. It was more than what he expected but it is what it is. It came out to be more expensive than the estimated price quoted to him. They did a good job on the repair.