4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Joseph C.
Mazda 5
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said the technicians at this business are knowledgeable and hardworking. The manager, Ken, did a fantastic job and went above and beyond to ensure the he received an excellent experience.

Jeff D.
Marysville, PA
Ford Expedition
09/02/2016
Excellent owner and mechanics
The owner great and stands behind all the work preformed! Also the lead tech does a great job!!

CY
Caitlin Y.
08/31/2016
First time. Won't be the last
Awesome. The guy at the counter has AMAZING customer service skills. So friendly and willing to help and appreciated my business. I WILL BE BACK :)

RA
Robin A.
Honda Accord
08/31/2016
Happy with the service
I was pleased with the service. Very friendly and prices were reasonable.

Dean B.
08/30/2016
Personal Service
Just had my SUV in for an inspection and could not ask for more from an auto shop

DU
Donald U.
08/29/2016
Very friendly and helpful
The people there are very friendly and helpful and provided me with a ride when I needed to leave my car there.

EW
Edward W.
08/28/2016
30,000 mile service
Reasonable prices and great service.

Robert S.
GMC Yukon XL
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the repairs were done in a timely manner, the staff was pleasant and the price was also great.

Justin D H.
Willow Street, PA
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Justin said the service was good and prompt. He got what he needed.

LK
Lindsey K.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Lindsey said the service the business provided was not the best she has had.

RK
Ronald K.
08/20/2016
I can trust them to do what needs to be done.
I like the online scheduling. Service was right on point. I want over the truck before i took it over and i knew it would need nothing for inspection. I did know it needed an air filter. And that's what they told me. Good job!! Trust is everything to me. Don't tell me i need something and i dont really need it. Like other shops.

CL
Cynthia L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2016
Okay
They were pleasant from the first phone call and gave me a loaner while they did my PA car inspection, which was advertised to cost $19.99. I was later told that the car needed some repairs in order to pass and that it would cost over $600. The unsettling part was that the more I kept telling him I couldn't afford it, the more he kept dropping the price. If I hadn't held my ground, I would have paid over $600. We got it down to $300, but even over half of that was for the labor. I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole experience.

Diana C.
Mercedes-Benz R350
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Diana said the business provided and excellent job.

PD
Peter D.
08/17/2016
Fair pricing, friendly manager (Ken),prompt service.
I have compared your pricing to other car shops & believe yours to be fair.

KN
Kenneth N.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business is good. They are polite and courteous and the prices are very good. He has never had a problem with them and he has recommended them.