4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

PS
Priyam S.
Shippensburg, PA
12/07/2018
Inspection
I visited the team one auto and they were codial and very helpful this time... service was great.

12/07/2018
Inspection
I took a 2 pm appointment... and left my work half hr early ... cause they were adamant they wont take me if i am late... i arrive on time and i see my car is not touched till 3 pm..
There was an arrogant front desk person... not the manager.. he was nice... but this guy seriously needs to know how to run a business... he tells me to take my car elsewhere if this is an issue.. i would never recommend to talk to him for appointments as he doesnt know whAt he is doing... disappointing service
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 12/14/2018

Priyam,
I am Deeply Sorry About Your Experience At my Location This Incident Has Been Addressed With all and I assure you that this is Not The Normal Situation I would Like To Send you a Voucher For Your NExt Full service Oil Change Free On Me

Sinclerly,

GR
Gregory R.
11/03/2018
Great work and wil save you money
Ken has always been able to keep my car on the road at a great price, well qualified mechanics. Pep Boys was not able to diagnose or repair my daughters Volvo, had to take it to a dealer, but later found Ken could have repaired it for less, he has been maintaining my daughters 2000 Volvo and our Lexus's since.

11/03/2018
get it in writing then get a second opinion
I feel the fool for trusting team one, their word is easily broken, they only want your money.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 11/06/2018

Good Afternoon Greg I am Deeply sorry About Your Experience At My Location As You Know I Have Always been Completly Honest With You Please Call Me Or Just Stop By And See Me

Sincerly,
717-458-8545

Sherry W.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
10/24/2017
wait time and lack of customer service
I was in two weeks ago to have an oil change completed. I had a 4:00pm appointment. I had to wait 1 hour 15 minutes to have my car ready to go. I was told that I needed an air filter. They did not tell me that it needed to be ordered causing me to wait longer. If I would have known I had to wait longer, I would have said no to the air filter. I proceeded to schedule an inspection for another vehicle. To avoid me having to wait again, I was told to drop off the car the day prior to get a loaner. When I went in to get the loaner, Ken greeted me and tried to make up for the wait on the oil change by giving me a future oil change for free. I thought this was good customer service in trying to keep me as a customer. I was also appreciative that a loaner car was given until I got into it and it smelled. The next day at 12:30pm, I spoke to Ken. He told me that I needed 3 new tires on my vehicle. It was decided to change all four and keep the good one as a spare if needed. I went to the garage at 5pm to find out that my car hadn't been fitted for tires. I asked Ken how long it would take and he replied 30 minutes. I ended up waiting there for an hour and 45 minutes. I was absolutely outraged after having wait the week prior for an oil change. Ken tried to explain that the tire people were out of stock and had to go to Lancaster to get the tires. That is fine and dandy, but a phone call should have been made to me stating that this occurred and a phone call would be made to me when the car was ready. Extremely poor customer service after trying to rectify a previous error. When I got the itemized bill, it was incorrect and charges were on there that weren't discussed over the phone. They had to refund me money. At this point, I was ready to leap over the counter to deal with the office manager. When I went out to my car, the tire that was to be used as a spare was no where in site. I had to go back in and demand the tire. That was my only night free and I ended up spending it in the garage. Also, an elderly gentleman came in to the garage to drop off his car and asked where to park. The office manager told him to park on the hill when there was a spot out front, which I said that there was one. He said a truck was blocking the space. I told him to move it. His response, "I guess I could do that." He should have been more accommodating to the gentleman. The next day I am driving into work and a light on my dashboard came on. I called the dealership to ask what the light meant. They informed me that it means my tire pressure isn't correct. After I was in there for nearly two hours, I had to reschedule and go back in the next day to have that corrected. This was a very upsetting experience.

10/24/2017
Went for an oil change that took over 1 1/2 hours. Not happy at all!!!!!! Should have been notified if running late.
In regards to recommending to a friend, I don't know. This is the 2nd time out of the past three times there that I have had to wait. Again, my time is valuable like yours. You wouldn't want to go to a restaurant and have to wait an hour and 15 minutes to get your dinner.
Team One A. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 10/25/2017

Good Morning Sherry I am terribley Sorry that you had an Unpleasent Experience At My Location We Take Pride and Making sure That Our Customers Our Happy I assure you this will not happen again I will Be Mailing you Out a Coupon For Your Next Oil Change On Me (Full Synthetic) Please Except This as My way Of Saying I am Deeply Sorry

717-458-8545

James S.
Harrisburg, PA
Mazda 6
05/21/2016
Reliable Service
I have been taking my car to Team One for years. They always do detailed quality work and beat the competition in price as well. I had my first issues at the Mechanicsburg location about a month ago. The issue was more customer service in nature. The owner of the company contacted me and went over and beyond to resolve the issue. Everyone makes mistakes and I appreciate how it was handled. I still plan to be a loyal customer of Team One.

05/21/2016
Customer Service needs some training
I have been going to Team 1 for years at Harrisburg location and have been very happy with the services. I moved to Mechanicsburg and have not been happy my last few times I came in. I came in yesterday for a basic inspection and oil change. I came to pick up my car and I noticed my form didn't have an oil changed as requested on my drop off form. So I asked the gentleman working the register and he said yes we did chnage the oil. I go out to my car and see the oil change sticker was never changed. I go back in and said something. I went in circles with them trying to figure this out for 35 mins. It is not that hard to figure out. Then they offered me to come in Monday to change my oil. I have a job and already spent the day making ride arrangements for this day and I don't have time to do it again over your shops mess up. Then the manager came out and started telling me all kinds of nonsense that I knew better on. He kept recommending services I just had 2 months ago, like a break fluid flushs and some belt. Then I noticed they never fixed my burnt out headlight. How does a car pass inspection with a burned out headlight??!! Then once I finally leave and get back to work I noticed they charged me incorrectly for my inspection and emmisions and had to drive back to get a partial refund. I will never be coming back again. It was a comeplete mess and a waste of my time!
Jason W. from Team One Auto Group - Mechanicsburg responded on 06/01/2016

Hello James, I agree you didnt have a very good visit your full refund plus additional we spoke about are on the way, Please Update your reveiw and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit

LD
Laura D.
09/16/2020
Great service and prices
I set up an appointment in advance. Got very good customer service on the phone. My inspection appointment was confirmed via text. I dropped off the vehicle and it was handled quickly, and I got a call when it was ready. Great pricing compared to other garages. Staff/manager is great and understands how to deliver excellent customer service.

CP
Chenna P.
Mazda 6
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Chenna said good service. Recommends business.

Michael C.
09/09/2020
Inspection and Emissions
The service I get here is always impeccable and I appreciate the dedication to their hard work during these difficult times and always service with a smile. Thank you!

BL
Brenda L.
Chevrolet Trax
09/04/2020
Wonderful folks who go above and beyond
Needed to have 2 cars inspected and the did it quickly and with very friendly service. I trust that what they say the car needs, it actually does. Very pleased with Nic and Mike at team one!

JV
Jayaram V.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Jayaram said they are always friendly, let he know what's going on and it is easy to understand them.

Danielle R.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/29/2020
Go above and beyond
Team One is under new management and thank goodness. I swore I would never go back there again but my car was worse when I got it back than when I took it so I was coming back to see if they would make it right. I was informed there had been a lot of complaints under the old regime and there was a new “sheriff” in town. The new management has really gone above and beyond to earn my trust and become a place I would always take my cars. They do their research, they shop prices and they take the extra time, go the extra mile to try and make their customers happy. If you had given up on them, give them another try; if you’ve never taken your vehicle there, I think you’ll be glad you did. Thanks Nic for making things right.

CE
Christopher E.
Middletown, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said the service manager was really easy to work with.

RF
Robert F.
08/25/2020
Great People
Service is the best. Best around the area. They do great work! 5 stars.

David B.
Camp Hill, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2020
Great service and good price
They went above and beyond to service my vehicle and did little things which I didn’t ask for at no cost. They came in right on the estimate. A5 star performance.

RY
very prompt, clean car

Lori Jean S.
08/22/2020
Vehicle Check
Took a vehicle to Team Auto for a mechanical review before buying it. So glad we did. They did a fast yet very thorough review of the vehicle which helped us determine it wasn't the car for us. Recommend this type of service before buying any used vehicle.