NJ
NATHAN J.
Buick Lucerne
08/23/2019
2008 Buick Lucerne struts from Stumaster
I am very upset that the struts from Strumaster on the passenger side of this car went bad twice in less than 2 years and 20 days and lasted less than 4100 miles. I had a talk with one of the owners (Nathan) about this matter. I was also surprised that when the first set if struts were installed on 7/3/2017 that I paid for a 4 wheel alignment but when the replacement were installed they did not do an alignment.

LV
Lee V.
Oklahoma
BMW Z3
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Lee said that he recommends the business for service.

MATT H.
Bristow, OK
Toyota Tundra
08/16/2019
Excellent shop
I’ve known Nate for years. Very honest and genuine guy, quality work with a smile and laugh always.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Thanks for the review Matt!

LL
LARRY L.
Best I've known, follwing tradition
When I moved from MN in '79 I found an automotive shop that better than growing up M&M. When Rick retired his business was acquired by Nate and Larry at Team One. They have improved on that record and continue a fantastic tradition of reliability that I will treasure forever. A firm and people I can rely on. Thanks guys and Stephanie.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Larry, thank you for the review and continued business!

Trustworthy...friendly
Always reliable service
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate your continued business!

JU
JOEY U.
Mazda B2500
08/15/2019
Amazing Work! Great Price!!
We’ve appreciated Team One’s business for 13 years! This trip was special though. Nathan & his team took extra time to ensure my first born son’s vehicle is safe and running properly before he turns 16 and embarks on the “driving stage”. It’s refreshing to be able to trust people with your kid’s life.
*** Thank You Team One!!***
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks Joey!  We appreciate your trust and continued business.

Jenks, OK
Alfa Romeo Giulia
08/07/2019
Amazing service and quality work
Team one is my number one choice for my higher end vehicles.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicles!

James C.
08/06/2019
Care
Team One best place to take your Vehicle. Very knowledgeable. Great Employees
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you, James.  We appreciate your business.

BF
BERT F.
08/04/2019
New radiator in truck
Excellent work good price friendly service
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

We appreciate your business!

JAMES C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/02/2019
Honesty and Reliability go a long way
Always Honest and Reliable
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you James!! We appreciate your business!

JEANA D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/30/2019
Car Repairs
Team One is the very BEST place to take any car for repairs. They are very Knowledgeable, professional about what they do.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/31/2019

Thanks Jeana!! We appreciate you bringing your vehicles to us!

JEFF M.
07/30/2019
Best in Tulsa!
I won’t take my cars anywhere else! Honest! Affordable! Larry and Company are the beat in the business!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks Jeff!  We appreciated your business and your review!

PM
PATTI M.
Claremore, OK
07/29/2019
Great as always
Team One is always my "go to" car care business. The staff is always honest, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. You can depend on Nathan and Larry to always be truthful. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thanks Patti!  We appreciate your continued business!

REDFORD S.
Dodge Charger
07/19/2019
As always, great shop!
Most knowledgeable shop.
Nate can diagnose a problem down to all possible causes. Accurate and will give you options and possible costs. No surprises.
Great service, great team.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks Redford!! We appreciate your business!

DEWAYNE B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/17/2019
Idiot light issue
Nate as usual went over my car with a fine tooth comb to find out why that light came on also had them do a tune up and balance. Love these guys!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks Dewayne!! We appreciate your continued business.