MARK L.
Palm Desert, CA
Chrysler Imperial
05/18/2017
Repeat Customer For A Reason
I had been looking around the Palm Desert/ Palm Springs area for mechanics who could work on 60's classics, like mine. You can usually tell by looking at the cars in the shop, and the quality of the builds, if other customers have confidence in their mechanics. Their shop was full of restorations, hot rods, older customs etc. And their mechanics had the grey hair I was looking for too. That's what drew me to Tech Age when I first showed up. I had them do some simple things to start like a minor tune up, oil change, re-set the torsion bars, fix the brake light switch, just to see if they could meet their cost estimate (reasonable) and delivery promise. Got both. I also had them do an inspection of some other issues to see if their second opinion matched the first one I had from a former shop. Their recommendations matched up. So, back I went. I got a new estimate and delivery promise. Got both again. There are still a few things that the car will need and I'll go through the same procedure. But having two experiences like I've had and knowing just little about auto mechanics, I think Tech-Age is fair priced, fair handed and honest. I would recommend them.

BP
Bill P.
Palm Desert, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the service was very good, and he had no problems with this business.

Bill M.
Cathedral City, CA
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Bill said his vehicle is a classic and he doesn't trust many people to repair it. However, this business does a wonderful job.

HS
HUGH S.
Indio, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
05/15/2017
95 blazer
Absolutely the best place to take your vehicle . Attention to detail , Mike goes out of his way to explain what and why things need repair . Plus the lady on the phone is funny and makes you realize what a good place to bring your auto . Thanks so much , Hugh Simpso

Dick C.
Rancho Mirage, CA
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Dick said this business was very nice and did a good job. He relies on their judgment which is very good. They were fair and gave detail analysis. They did what they said they would do. They were very accommodating and was able to fit him in.

Tom M.
05/09/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business works hard and they have worked on his vehicle many time. They are good to work with and they are diverse.

NS
NICK S.
Mountain Center, CA
Mazda B2000
05/08/2017
Straight talk on what needs to be done.......
Appreciate the straight talk about what needs to be repaired and no "up-sale" banter.

SO
Steve O.
California
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the business was really quick. They have courteous people. They got his job done in the time frame he needed.

PS
Pete S.
Morongo Valley, CA
GMC Yukon
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Pete said this business was efficient in getting the job done and they were under budget.

Dwight D.
Corona Del Mar, CA
04/25/2017
Worst Experience Ever with a car repair place
After a year, Tech Age still has my car, a 1949 Dodge that I bought to restore. As soon as I pick it up, if it's ever actually ready, I will retain an attorney and seek relief for a number of items that I will describe after concluding my miserable experience with Rick and crew. After spending thousands of dollars Rick told me my car was "JUNK". Odd that he didn't mention that when I took it in to get an estimate and begin the restoration.Odd that as I paid along the way he didn't tell me the car was junk. But he gladly worked on the junk and charged me a premium. So, I just want to help anyone that might be thinking about using Tech Age to rethink and consider a reputable business. In my opinion reputable is the last word I would ever associate Tech Age with.

AA
Anita A.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Pontiac Fiero
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Anita said the business provided efficient service. The employees were quick and friendly.

LR
Larry R.
Cathedral City, CA
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said they always do great work and it's done in a timely manner.

Art B.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Art said this business did a good job and they communicated well.

PF
PETE F.
Ford Thunderbird
04/16/2017
RELIABILITY & QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP
VERY, VERY BAD IMPRESSION OF RELIABILITY DUE TO SIGNIFICANT FAILURE IN DOING WHAT WAS PROMISED. THE QUALITY OF THAT PORTION WHICH WAS COMPLETED REMAINS TO BE SEEN SINCE THE JOB IS STILL NOT COMPLETE AFTER MONTHS OF PROMISES. MAYBE TIME WILL "HEAL WOUNDS"? THE JURY IS STILL OUT!!!!

NS
Nick S.
Mountain Center, CA
Mazda B2000
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Nick said this business met his expectations and he will be taking his vehicle back on the eighteenth. He appreciate the personable touch. He got to talk with Mike, Rick and Jack.