Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Latest Review over 1 year ago

MK
Mike K.
Riverton, UT
11/11/2016
Fast and friendly
Good prices and always very helpful.

Robyn B.
Herriman, UT
09/12/2016
Friendly service
Ive been here twice this year for 2 cars and they always get us in quickly. The technicians smile & greet me every time and take care of us efficiently. I appreviate how friendly they are.

KA
Kim A.
Draper, UT
08/19/2016
Bait n switch
I went in for a quote and made an appointment. When I went in for the appointment they said the actual cost was 40% more than the original quote.

Kristi S.
08/09/2016
My windshield was left with an air leak. I had to drive back to the shop to have it repaired. On my way home, I realized it still wasn't fixed. I was asked to return to a different shop further away that could see me. When I did that, the tech there said something wasn't done correctly initially and I had to then return to the original shop to have it fixed again. I am very upset I had to spend so much money in gas to have this issue fixed that should have been done correctly from the beginning.

BK
Bernd K.
07/30/2016
Your technicians seem to have problems putting rear view mirrors back where they are supposed to be. Mine is about a half inch lower and the cable cover flops around.

LK
Lucas K.
07/13/2016
My glass replacement cost less and was quicker than quoted. I had a nice clean lobby and bathroom to wait in and good people to deal with. That's all I really can ask for.

TC
Tammy C.
Wallsburg, UT
07/12/2016
Rock chip repair
Great service ! Quick and efficient !

Amy S.
07/07/2016
Price quote wasn't given over the phone when I initially made the appt. I had to wait until I got to the appt. to know how much I was paying. The gal at the counter wouldn't provide me coupon code. I had to hunt for coupon code on the internet as I was waiting for repair. All other service was very professional.

CO
Chris O.
07/07/2016
Outstanding service! Very fair price, timely and professional installation, excellant warranty! Thanks!

SP
Steve P.
07/03/2016
You always give good fast service

CG
Christie G.
06/30/2016
Thank You!

Boyd S.
April was great

David D.
06/28/2016
Very fast service they cleaned the inside of the windshield too.

RN
Richard N.
06/28/2016
This locations employees were exceptionally polite, professional and helpful. I had taken my car to another Technaglass location and they were not helpful or cooperative at all.

SK
Steve K.
06/23/2016
They told me to plan on 90 minutes but i was on my way with a new windshield in 25 minutes i was pleasantly surprised.

RE
Ryan E.
06/14/2016
I was quoted $20 for windshield wipers but after my glass was installed, I was informed that the only wipers that fit are the more expensive ones. I have glue residue coming out of the windshield edges and the job looks sloppy.

SP
Steve P.
06/10/2016
I know that some of the answers are not consistent. However, there is reasoning. First, I would like to say that the customer rep Doug Rocks, was awesome to work with and his follow up was great. This part of the experience was the best. In regards to the actual service of the technician at the Draper location was not so good. Even though the replacement was fast (less than an hour), I would have much rather spent a a little while longer for the technician actually cleaned up the mess that he left in my car and all over my dash. I understand that there will be some mess that is missed, but my car still had little glass shards, dirt, paper towel remnants, etc. all over my dash and in my car. This is the part I am most disappointed with. Once again, Doug was awesome though.

Stephen C.
06/07/2016
They did a great job

Kristen B.
05/23/2016
They were so nice, and sympathetic to my dilemma!They got me in quickly and did a great job, and great clean up, as well! I will DEFINITELY go back again...just hoping I never have to!

Dorene D.