Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Latest Review about 1 year ago

SK
Scott K.
Salt Lake City, UT
02/22/2017
I was pleased to get right in for the repair without an appointment. The work was done assuming coverage from my automobile carrier which took several days to work out. I was more pleased with your work than with my insurance company taking too long to approve.

CP
Craig P.
08/09/2016
My car was finished faster than I had expected. The technician educated me effectively on the difference between a rock chip or star, which can spread, and s simple surface pock mark, which will not be dangerous. Thank you.

VC
Val C.
08/03/2016
The only thing I worried about-- my old windshield had various black lines along the bottom. I think these are heater lines, or something. The new windshield did not have these lines, and I worried that my in-windshield heater would no longer work. I inquired about this, and I saw the tech go out to the trash to examine my old windshield, and then he explained that the new windshield was the exact replacement model specified by Toyota. Even though the new windshield had no lines in it, it would still heat in the winter. I hope that he was telling me the truth. Otherwise, he was polite and professional.

Burneel B.
07/16/2016
The service technician made me feel important and that my time was valuable. He was assisting two other tehnicans on another job, immediately stopped to assist me and give attention to my needs while the other technicians completed their larger project. He was personable and did quality work in minimum time. His professional service was appreciated!

Mark W.
06/28/2016
A piece of rubber fell into my A/C fan. Two-three days later I went to my mechanic to fix the noise. He discovered the rubber and removed it. The bill to me was $60.25. Then I called your general Customer Service number. I was prepared to email the invoice and a photo of the piece of rubber - hoping that I could take care of this over the phone. He hold me that I had to return to you Holladay Store and speak with the Manager. I went on Monday. He's out. Way too much running around by your customer to get things made right. Been happy in the past - this is out of character with TechnaGlass.

RE
Robert E.
06/01/2016
1. When I put down the sun visor, it hit the rear view mirror and pushed it out of position. I need to call and schedule a time to have it moved 2. I never received my email confirmation of price and date and time of appointment 3. one small fee was left off my quote but billed at time of service.

RT
Randall T.
05/25/2016
When I tried to call to confirm my appointment I was put on hold in an endless loop for over 10 minutes. I finally gave up. So I suggest someone check the phone system to ensure someone can actually reach a person. When I arrived for my appointment, I discovered that the glass had not been ordered. The employees at the store location went out of their way to get the glass delivered. BUT, I had to wait over 2 hours for the job to be completed. A manager was not available that day or I would have requested a discount for the work due to the mistake. Again, the employees went out of their way to get the job done- it was not their fault. But I should have been offered a discount for the inconvenince.

Bill H.
05/13/2016
Techna Glass has been my go to place for auto glass for many years. I have always received first rate service and this time was no exception! You guys are the best!

Marklin S.
04/28/2016
EVERY TIME I HAVE RECEIVED SERVICE FROM TECHNA GLASS THE TECHNICIANS HAVE BEEN VERY EFFICIENT.

GM
Grant M.
04/27/2016
I had an appointment for 11:00 in the morning and when something else came up, I called to see if they could get me in earlier and the manager said he could. I was there 45 minutes earlier and they had me in and out quickly and on my way. That is the type of service that brought me back as we had this same store replace a windshield on a car a few years ago.

EL
Eliza L.
04/26/2016
They did a great job overall. They did not vacuum like it said in the brochure. They were faster than they said they would. They were very friendly.

Joan M.
04/26/2016
The overall professionalism needs improvement. The manager/owner seemed distracted, and the process took a bit longer than it needed to. In addition, I wasn't informed that the rock chip would still be quite visible, and it's right in my sight line. If I'd known, I would have asked for a replacement windshield. I also think they could just be a bit nicer and more professional. For example, my windshield was filthy when I left. Seems like they could have washed it.

DJ
Dave J.
04/19/2016
There is a great manager in this store!

Darren W.
04/13/2016
I was told I would get a multi car discount for 2 windshield in 2 days. When I arrived for the 1st they told me I would not. The Manager handled it well but it made everyone involved uncomfortable. This could of been handled better on the booking end. Thank you. Darren

Barry H.
04/07/2016
The lady at the counter was extremely nice and personable. Very pleasant experience.

GW
Gary W.
03/15/2016
This was s drive on repair. They got me right in. Tech was professional and friendly. Did what he promised in the time he promised.

GH
Gary H.
03/15/2016
Service was great and handled very professionally.

Michael W.
03/11/2016
Thank you!

Brent B.
03/10/2016
Everything was done as promised and very professionally.

Tyson B.
02/26/2016
YOUR TECHNICIAN SCRATCHED THE PAINT OF MY 2013 TRUCK WHILE REMOVING THE (DRIP SEAL?) THEY PAINTED IT WITH A PRIMER PAINT TO PREVENT RUST. 2013 WHITE FORD F-150 4X4 WITH DARK GREY PRIMER PAINT ON THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDSHIELD. THIS SIDE OF THE WINDSHIELD LOOKS REALLY BAD.