Techna Glass Las Vegas Mobile

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Sam W.
03/07/2016
A week after the installation in Las Vegas, I got into some rain in Georgia. The windshield leaked inside. I called the "customer service" and was more or less told that there was nothing they could do since I was out of your tiny service area. I did learn a valuable lesson, though. NEVER, EVER use a less than national company. If Safelite had done this I would be able to get service, but since I unfortunately chose a fly by night company, I'm on my own. I have always tried to do business with local companies but from now on, "mom and pop" is not in my vocabulary.

AH
Andy H.
03/03/2016
your tech,was great

Jack M.
01/18/2016
I had my Semi truck windshield replaced, best price, service was first rate.

EB
Evelyn B.
01/05/2016
Perfect service all the way to the end.. Thank you.

Regis W.
01/05/2016
Super professional and right on time.

Caroline C.
08/05/2015
the technician that changed my door glass scratched the door panel of my brand new car. when i took it in to the shop, the man said he would have someone call me to replace it, and no one has called. sad. poor customer service.

Justin G.
06/16/2015
This was an all around great experience, especially with the glass company. The gentleman that set up my appointment was very courteous, and got me in as soon as possible. The technician who did the work answered my questions as needed and left the car spotless. Thank you.

Danielle W.
06/04/2015
I gave the representatives my car information and the tech didn't have the correct windshield after showing up late. I sat around all morning during the 8am-1pm time frame and he still didn't arrive during the 5 hours. It was also recommended to me to purchase the windshield wipers which I immediately agreed to but the technician didn't have it on my invoice the next day when he had to return. Not very pleased with my overall experience.

Stanley C.

Very satisfied. Thanks

Jacky P.
Illinois
12/03/2014
Easy to set up appointment, wonderful that the technician came to our house, he was professional, completed the repair quickly and it looked great.100% happy. Thanks!

Jonna G.
09/25/2014
The technician was supposed to be here at one pm was late. And when we would call to see where he was or what was going on they could not get a hold of the store or the manager.