Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

AF
Alejandro F.
12/27/2017
Excellent service and friendly technicians.
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Ogden responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing TechnaGlass :) Happy New Year Alejandro :)

Melissa Randall
Executive Assistant
801-676-3363

Sara B.
06/24/2017
Unreliable
Was given a 5 hour block of time to wait for their mobile service on a Saturday. After 4.5 hours got a call telling me he was running behind and would miss the window. I had plans so asked to reschedule. He told me he'd call back as soon as he returned to the shop and put me at the top of the list. Never heard back.

Joel M.
12/08/2016
Reliable, skilled, fast and friendly service.
I had to replace the windshield of my 2002 Saturn Vue to pass inspections. Against all odds, they had one left, and it was in the very shop I needed. Luck aside, when I went to get the windshield replaced, they were very professional and friendly about doing it. I was somewhat afraid it would cost a lot more than I hoped to pay. But when I found out they match the lowest price around, I was very pleased. The time it took to service the car was relatively short, and the new glass looks wonderful. All in all, a great company.

Kimberly S.
08/10/2016
The staff was very professional and accommodating.

BF
Brian F.
07/27/2016
I was happy with everything except my vehicle was left with garbage from the old windshield and pieces of glass on the seat and floor. That kind of sours my experience.

TE
Troy E.
07/20/2016
The people at the Ogden store were very professional and work was completed on time as promised

David L.
07/14/2016
No issues whatsoever. This is the third time I have used Techna Glass on 12th Street in Ogden...

AR
Aaron R.
07/13/2016
Everyone was very friendly and trying to take care of us promptly. Special shout out to the technician that took care of the rock chip repairs on the day we came (July 9th). I observed he was always on the lookout to see what he could do to help each customer as they came in and make sure my request was done according to my needs/desire.

BC
Brad C.
07/08/2016
This is probably the 7th windshield I've had replaced in my big van. The service, value and free rock chip repair keep me coming back. BC

MJ
Mary J.
07/07/2016
Very professional, on time, good job!

KP
Kevin P.
06/29/2016
When I dropped the car off, they said they'd get right on it. I walked down the street to les schwab to price some tires and was gone for 20 minutes. When I came back, my car was in the shop, but hadn't been touched. I sat in the waiting room for a few minutes and someone came in and asked if they could help me. I told them I was waiting for the Acura. They then started it a few minutes later. I didn't feel like a priority because I left. Afterwards, 3 pieces of trim keep coming off. I just haven't had a chance to go back and have them fix it yet. The professionalism was minimal at best.

SP
Sharon P.
06/28/2016
Excellent overall !!!!

Mark G.
06/21/2016
The only thing i would recommend is another person should have helped with the customers at the counter. i had to wait over 30 minutes just to speak with the representative. A technician came into the office and i gave him my keys and they started within 3 minutes of arriving at the location, so it wasn't too much of a bother.

JJ
J J.
Roy, UT
06/20/2016
Bad Customer Service
Glass broke, called to order replacement, was told it was covered by warranty instead.
Went to my appointment to get it replaced, paid the $75 fee I wasn't previously told about and waited.
Tech took car apart and started breaking windshield out.
Secretary started telling me my windshield isn't covered.
They stopped what they were doing and asked me to leave with a completely busted windshield.
I left, still owed a refund, with a much worse broken windshield.
I got my refund. Would never return.
I wouldn't send my worst enemy in.

GY
Greg Y.
06/17/2016
The installation of the windshield was great. The reason I am not satisfied is because I had called several different glass companies to have my windshield installed previous to Techna Glass. All of them were booked out for two weeks, yet they all quoted me the same price between $170 to $180 for installation and fees. I automatically presumed that I would be billed around the same with Techna Glass. I was disappointed after the work was done that I would have to pay $260 plus. My wife and I live on a tight budget with 7 kids. I felt that the windshield repair plus fees for 1 hour of work was extremely over priced. The reason I went with Techna Glass was that you could get me in promptly so that I could get emissions and inspections done. The only reason I would not recommend Techna Glass is because of being overpriced. Also, the customer representative up front didn't even acknowledge me and my boy when we came in and didn't look up to greet us. I had to approach him to have him look up my appointment.

LW
Lexii W.
06/14/2016
My overall experience was awesome! I originally got a quote from safelite which was $40 more and they couldn't get me in for the service until the next week. I got a quote for cheaper and appointment for the next day. The staff was really friendly and the service was really quick. My windshield was replaced and I was out in less than an hour.

Mitchell M.
06/07/2016
Didn't use insurance paid out of pocket. They got my windshield replaced in about 30 mins

Joy S.
05/31/2016
Great service, been to this location several times. My only suggestion would be to explain the molding does not include the sides, only top and bottom molds.

GW
Gary W.
05/30/2016
The glass that was installed had a manufacturer defect. They replaced the next day.

Ashleigh S.
05/26/2016
Very pleased with the speed and the price matching. I will be a life long customer.