Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Debbianne D.
Orem, UT
08/09/2017
It's awesome that you are a national chain as we needed a repair when we were out of state. We also love the free rock chip repair.

VS
Vienna S.
07/29/2016
I loved my experience. From the gentleman who scheduled my appointment, to the gentleman who was at the counter to the tech who did the window. Polite, friendly and warm. Very easy to work with with I had to reschedule 3 times due to my crazy schedule.

Tyler M.
07/28/2016
Was super easy to handle, both over the phone to inside. Friendly people and got the job done in a timely manner.

Shawn W.
07/26/2016
This location would not honor my "$0" deductible for my windshield and claimed that there had to be a $50 minimum paid. So not only did I pay 50 bucks, but upon driving my vehicle on the freeway 2 days after replacing my windshield (having not driven it in those two days) the rubber seal above the windshield came completely off and was flapping against the car as I drove. Not only did this scare the hell out of me, they claimed that their mobil service could not come and simply glue the seal back it, and that I had to take it back into the shop, which I did not have any time to do. Overall this experience was horrible and I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Mark L.
07/22/2016
Service was done on time and the quality of installation seems to be very good. There was a good explanation of the details of the service.

AT
Aaron T.
07/20/2016
The rep that talked with me was very understanding of my situation with my car. They went out of their way to help find a solution that fit my budget and that met their business needs satisfactory. I was referred here by one of my friends and I will seek to refer others to Technaglass for their auto glass needs. They also worked with well with the people I sent in my place to get the work taken care of.

Derek W.
07/12/2016
It took over 1.5 hours to change a windshield, even with an appointment. Way too long!

Doyle W.
06/28/2016
Fast friendly service with great prices

KG
Kevin G.
06/28/2016
I took my car in on Friday. After the technician took my old glass out. He realize they ordered the wrong part. Therefore my car glass was out for the whole weekend ( an empty windshield ) I couldn't drive the car and I was going out of town for a week. They offered $40 off an already expensive job ( originally over $260) I could've gotten the windshield repaired at my home with a technician coming through to my door for about $150. I'm not asking for that much of a discount, however it would've been nice for the manager to come and apologize.

LW
Leslie W.
06/15/2016
The tech forgot to re adjust my windshield wipers and they weren't functioning. It was rather inconvenient as it poured inProvo canyon on my way home. I had to pull over and wait till the rain stopped to drive, and then had to drive to park city to have them adjusted. I spent 4.5 hours on a 90 minute job.....

John L.
06/02/2016
Had been thinking I needed to fix a couple of small crack/chips before they got worse. Saw your store and was stopping for lunch next door, so checked to see if there was availability. Car was taken right in and repaired while I ate. (Maybe suggest mutually beneficial coupons between your shop and their restaurant?). While eating checked online to see if there were any deals - found your "repair for lifetime" product. Since the repairs were going to cost ~$45 and the lifetime repair was ~$49, I prepared to ask for it to be wound into one transaction. Before I could bring it up, the counter guy (who was EXCELLENT by the way) told me about it and was already to make it happen. Nice surprise.

CY
Chin Y.
05/31/2016
Your service is great. I would recommend to my friends. Definitely.

Mata L.
05/26/2016
you guys are always great but I thought the price would go down after 6 years of having my car windshield replace it is the same price. I know it's glass but damn I gotta same my pennies to replace it.

JE
Jesse E.
05/18/2016
Everything about the experience was great. Working with staff at the local office was wonderful. It is a bit frustrating that you can't just call the local office. If you google it, the number provided is a national customer service line, which I called and had a less favorable experience. I was trying to inform the local office that I would be ten minutes late and the customer service rep told me I'd need to reschedule. When I asked to talk to the local office he told me that wasn't possible but when I expressed some frustration he connected me to the local office and they told me it wasn't a problem that I was running ten minutes late.

Juanita B.
05/13/2016
I really liked the rapid, same-day service provided by Techna Glass. The only thing I did not like was the red tape on the windshield. It did not hold up well when driving the freeway and the flapping scared me because I was unsure about the stability of the windshield! Get better tape!

MO
Marilyn O.
03/30/2016
Windshield was done great however when it rained the next day the wipers I had replaced were jumping all over the windshield. I was just across the street when the rain started and went over and was told it was loose or on backwards. He tech replaced it immediatly and was on my way. Thanks for your service.

Cynthia B.
03/24/2016
I arrived early. They worked on my windshield early, and finished quickly. I loved it!

CP
Charlie P.
03/23/2016
Great

Ken M.
03/23/2016
I had a 9 AM appointment. I arrived at 8:45, I left at 9:45, the windshield exchanged and no mess, fuss or BS. Total price was what I was quoted, tax. Thank You.

ET
Eric T.
03/15/2016
They told me they would get my windshield done in an hour and after being there for 15 mins they got it done! Thanks guys! 5 stars for you :)