KJ
KC J.
Kamas, UT
03/01/2018
Cancelled Appointment.
I scheduled my appointment online for a new windshield and when they called to verify I changed the time because of a conflict with another appointment. My new appointment was for 8 am (opening time) and when I arrived, noone was there. The guy was a half hour late. When he went to check me in, whoever I spoke on the phone with erased my appointment completely.. I was not horribly impressed with any part of the situation.
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Park City responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback KC. We always strive for great customer service and we will pass this information along to management. Thank you for choosing TechnaGlass. :)

Melissa Randall
Executive Assistant
801-676-3363

LN
Lauren N.
07/08/2016
I don't know his name but the young man who was working on Saturday July 2nd was so helpful and provided great customer service. He was very kind and just seemed like an all around good person! He was fast and efficient. In Park City people tend to be a little grumpy and entitled. I was very happy to meet this young man, it was a breath of fresh air. Great customer service!!!!! Thank you!!

KL
Kevin L.
06/29/2016
Have taken several of my vehicles to Park City Techna Glass always do great work will take more in the future.

SG
Steve G.
06/08/2016
Great work. Professional, personable, and fast.

GL
George L.
05/23/2016
The is the second time I've used Techna Glass in six months, the PC location is convenient , the tech's are great .. they even checked the tire pressure in my car and vacuumed it out ... thanks for a great job ....g

LF
Luke F.
04/27/2016
Thanks! Very good job!

Jon F.
04/22/2016
I had a fantastic experience with the Technician. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very fast. I came in with a rock chip and left under 20 minutes with it fixed. I also had a check engine light on and he was able to scan the code and tell me the problem. Overall very good service and I will return for all my glass needs.

Monica L.
03/08/2016
The service I received was amazing. I went there only for a windshield replacement and was so happy with the service I had the technician do the oil change as well. I already recommended their service to friends and family.

Robert G.
03/04/2016
Great experience!

Tyler M.
03/04/2016
Very polite and professional people that I felt with.

VM
Vinny M.
03/02/2016
The poor technician seemed super swamped, but he had a great attitude and got me done in the time promised so I was very pleased.

Rhoda S.
03/01/2016
The Park City staff are amazing -- they exemplify GREAT customer service. Mistakes were made, but the staff more then took care of it. I will be a return customer!

Mark S.
02/18/2016
Mark said he has frequented other locations for this company, however this is the absolute best. The manager is outstanding. He is a 5 star technician. He is global with his knowledge and does a stellar job. He chose not to evaluate his insurance company.

GS
Greggory S.
02/18/2016
Greggory said this business did a good job.

Bryan M.
02/18/2016
Bryan said they were helpful and got it done in a reasonable amount of time.

JV
Jessie V.
02/18/2016
Jessie said this business was quick, easy and kind. She chose not to evaluate the likelihood she would recommend her insurance company. She is unsure is she is satisfied with the customer service representative because he was kind but he did not follow up on the appointment.

HP
Hannah P.
02/18/2016
Hannah said this business did a good job and they were really helpful.

Steve M.
02/12/2016
It was a busy day for TechniGlass the day I arrived with a rock chip in my windshield, but they started working on it the moment I pulled in and asked for a repair! The guys were able to continue helping other customers while I spoke with my insurance agency. Multi tasking experts and extremely friendly and professional! Thanks again!!

Mark G.
02/10/2016
the tech was right on time with everything it was a great experiance

KE
Karen E.
01/20/2016
the best service representive and so professional and very helpful. enjoyed the whole experience and he went above what was promised..... changed my blinker light, vaccum, and did my car inspection so i could get it licenced with out making another appt to repair the signal light and inspection