Techna Glass Pleasant Grove

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

PR
Phil R.
08/11/2016
I came in for a rock chip repair and the manager said "This one's on the house." Two weeks later when a dump truck dumped gravel on the freeway and cracked my windshield I knew I'd be going back to the place that took such good care of me previously.

Jamie K.
08/02/2016
They were amazing. They were quick and professional. They had my car done exactly when they said they would and it was a busy day. The representative I talked to on the phone made sure I knew I could go through my insurance and was super nice. I would recommend them to everyone.

Denise S.
07/27/2016
Great job!

NN
Nobel N.
07/26/2016
The service was excellent. What I noticed was the lack of attention to the shrubbery beds and all the weeds. So very unattractive for a professional business. I wanted to go out and pull those nasty weeds while I waited but thought it tacky. I figured if I had an opportunity to comment that this would suffice. I will definitely suggest this service and location to my friends by word of mouth and Facebook.

Brad H.
07/26/2016
Great, quick service. Work was done correctly and cleanly. I'll use these folks again when needed.

Jennifer M.
07/19/2016
11am Appointment. Work started at 4pm. Quoted $241.95. Charged $289.19.

WB
William B.
07/19/2016
You all do a great job. The website was not that great.

GM
Gregory M.
07/15/2016
I appreciated your offering the car-lifetime insurance, as it is fairly likely I will get another rock chip. Also filing it with my insurance company didn't seem like a bother to you, and it was nice that that paid for it, of course.

DK
Doug K.
07/14/2016
While installing my windshield they scuffed my steering wheel making it annoying to touch that portion of the steering wheel. I noticed right off the bat before even getting out of the parking lot.

DA
Dot A.
06/28/2016
The gal at the counter was extremely efficient and friendly. She handled everyone quickly. It was very busy but she was calm and communicated with each customer as they walked in. I was very impressed.

DF
Don F.
06/21/2016
They we much faster than they told me it would be by at least 20 minutes. Waiting room was clean and the chairs were very comfortable. The staff was very professional.

CN
Candice N.
06/07/2016
Service was great. The only thing that could use improving would be the cleanliness of the waiting area. It looked like it had not been swept in days and the garbage can was over flowing. Other then that everything was a perfect 10!

MT
Mandy T.
American Fork, UT
06/03/2016
Very professional
I've used technaglass for years. I love how professional they are and the great service they provide.

Scott H.
05/25/2016
I was told the job would be done in 45 minutes, but it was raining and I had 3 chips to fill so I wasn't too worried it went a bit over.

RK
Rob K.
05/17/2016
I was greeted promptly by a friendly tech from the shop. He quickly confirmed the information from my appointment and said it would be done in 1 to 1.5 hours. It ended up taking 1.75 hours but I can live with that. When I got home, I noticed there were a lot of glass shards in the vents of the dashboard. It would have been nice if some extra precaution was made to keep debris from falling in the hard to clean areas.

EG
Enrique G.
05/15/2016
The warranty is awesome, workmanship is awesome as well

David W.
05/15/2016
I was impressed that they had my glass on hand, got me in quick, and gave military discount. Your Web site is poor, not smart phone compatible, sad in this day and age.

MF
Mardene F.
05/12/2016
I had forgotten my credit cards. Had a check, but CSR said he could not take that. I wish I had been told no checks when I made the appt. I went to a near-by CU and just got cash and went back and they did a great job. My tape is still on, but it seems to be a beautiful job. Very pleased with that. The CSR was abt as enthusiastic abt answering my questions and helping me as a stick. He was professional, but He talked so quiet, I had to keep asking him to repeat. (I have some hearing loss) I felt he did not care if I was there or not. However, I am happy with the work and would go back. The CSR will probably have moved on by then. LOL

DN
Debbie N.
04/30/2016
Customer service agent set up a three way call with my insurance agent and helped my interaction with the insurance agent. I was a blue to set up an appointment for the same day. Fair price.

Denis S.
04/27/2016
Your Receptionist was particularly cordial and accomodating, providing excellent customer service.