KT
K T.
Provo, UT
01/03/2018
Amazing!
Quality, fast and friendly. The front desk clerk is really nice and helpful and the manager is a fast and friendly. I will gladly come back. My rock chips disappeared!
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Provo responded on 01/05/2018

We appreciate you choosing TechnaGlass, thank you for your feedback:) Let us know if you need anything else :)

Melissa Randall
Executive Assistant
801-676-3363Thank you for your feedback

GG
Garrison G.
Springville, UT
09/26/2017
Their quotes are bogus
I called them and the guy over the phone acted like he was giving me a great deal by throwing me on all these coupons and told me the base price was 315 with everything included. Then I go to pick it up and they tell me it's gonna be 350. Man that's just as competitive as any other glass place. I'm fine with paying that much but it's just the fact that they lied about their services and acted like they were giving me a great deal.

JY
Joseph Y.
Orem, UT
01/28/2017
A great place for handling rock chip troubles!
Quick service! Excellent work! Also friendly and quite helpful staff.

AP
Alicia P.
Park City, UT
09/17/2016
Great customer service!
Very helpful and friendly!

AP
Alicia P.
Park City, UT
09/17/2016
Great customer service!
Very helpful and friendly!

EW
Emily W.
08/09/2016
There was an issue where the tech chipped/scrapped the paint to the metal and when we asked about it all he said is it can happen sometimes and he could put primer on in, we declined and went home. I was looking for the Corporate number to file a complaint when the manager of that location called me to say he could fix the paint. I took my car back down and he fixed it. Why the first guy couldn't have said that was an option I don't know,he didn't even take responsibility for it.

AE
Audrey E.
08/02/2016
I came in a little flustered and in a time crunch, and the guys there were totally calm and got me taken care of. I'd been to a lot of mechanics for a lot of different reasons that week and this was by far the best experience I had. Everyone was kind and courteous and explained everything that was going on to me. I really, really appreciate their customer service and the windshield they replaced.

Josh W.
08/02/2016
I have been happy with the glass service provided, even having them travel to hours away to repair a broken rear window at lower cost than the competitors out there. thank you

CG
Chris G.
07/26/2016
The gentleman who fixed my rock chip treated me respectfully and appeared to do a good job. He clearly explained the various payment options to me. I am glad I chose to go to Techna Glass to get the repair done, and I feel fortunate to have had the technician who I did.

SR
Spencer R.
07/26/2016
The manager of the location greeted me quickly and professionally. The service technicians were friendly and quick with the service. The work as done faster than I expected and has help up to the scorching heat. Thank you for prompt, thorough, quality service.

LR
Liz R.
07/19/2016
These guys were great! They did great work and they got done even faster than expected. I've gone to these guys twice and I won't go anywhere else!

Jarom B.
07/19/2016
I've purchased a windshield for our van and now the lifetime crack warranty with my truck...we will see how it goes from here but so far, I've been pleased.

CT
Charles T.
07/12/2016
Very informative and fast! Thanks!

Jessica M.
06/30/2016
I love the way that Techna Glass works hand in hand with the insurance company, even putting us on a conference call so that all 3 could be on the same page. We have always been happy with the professionalism and quality of the work. Also we love the warranty and replacement policy. We are loyal Techna Glass costumers and big fans!

TA
Tom A.
06/25/2016
I went in for a chip repair with my Lifetime Warranty but the guy behind the desk said my car was not in the computer. Fortunately, I was able to locate my receipt in my glove-box. Aside from the initial mix-up, the service was great and the job was completed without any hassles. THANK YOU!

Curtis S.
06/22/2016
At the time of scheduling the service, I was told by the customer service rep that the work would take an hour. When arriving I asked to confirm how long it would take and was told not sure why they told you this, it is always one and a half hours. Also the day after the service there was a part of the car by the windshield that was loose and rattling, so I had to take it back to have it attached better.

WR
Wade R.
06/02/2016
Friendly staff and excellent service. Thanks

AH
Adam H.
05/31/2016
Exactly the way auto glass should be handled - no hassle, reasonablly priced, and friendly service.

Maryann M.
05/15/2016
The experience was fast, efficient, accurate, and all finished the same day for a fair price.

LR