Techna Glass Salt Lake

Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Latest Review over 1 year ago
Patti R. on 08/01/2016
Fast and courteous
Review Created: 08/01/2016
Meghan B. on 07/30/2016
Fast and quality work from great employees.
Review Created: 07/30/2016
Brain M. on 07/27/2016
Best customer service and quality of work. I come here for all my car glass needs.
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Matthew M. on 07/24/2016
Replaced windshield was installed with crack in the bottom underneath black painted area.
Service Date: 06/18/2016
Review Created: 07/24/2016
Noelle G. on 07/21/2016
We had a chip grow into a crack from the bottom to the top of our windshield as we drove across country. We stopped in SLC to get it fixed and the Techna Glass team got us in and out in an hour and back on the road. They made our day.
Review Created: 07/21/2016
Lara F. on 07/14/2016
Super experience from the first phone call to pick up of my car. Extremely nice and helpful staff and in 1/3 the time expected.
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016
Dennise S. on 07/12/2016
I went in to get my car door window fixed and when I got there I was told it would be done in one hour it took 3 hours, not only that when they were done the window was not placed right and it was short and a lot of air was coming in making the window whistle while driving. I had to go back the next day where they lifted the window but it still didn't get all fixed the window is too small for the car frame so a lot of air is still coming in from the back I understand that air still comes in through car windows but not this much and it's because the window is not the right size for my car. I am now having to go back a third time to hopefully get this window fixed otherwise i will be asking for my money back.
Review Created: 07/12/2016
John B. on 07/08/2016
I thought that the technician that performed the windshield install dd an outstanding job. I was impressed that he took his time to do the job right and with great attention to detail. I will certainly come back to him if I need windshield repair or replacement.
Review Created: 07/08/2016
Katie W. on 06/24/2016
Thank you! Great
Review Created: 06/24/2016
Jocelyn C. on 06/23/2016
Needed to come back 3 different times. 1. told my appt. had been changed because they didn't have my windshield, not informed prior to appt. 2. Told they ordered the wrong windshield on return visit. 3.Finally,the job took twice as long as was quoted because they were having a shop "competition".
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
T.r. T. on 06/14/2016
I had 2 rock chips repaired but the largest one did not get filled enough. There is still a small cavity and it causes my wiper blade to leave a streak as it passes over it. I don't know if anything can be done about it now.
Review Created: 06/14/2016
Tausoa S. on 06/13/2016
I really want to thank you for the great work your crew did on my car. I had just cancelled an appointment with safe lite that morning because they didn't show up. I thought I would have to wait a couple of days to set up another appointment I found your website and was given another appointment that same day. Quick and painless. They said it would take 45 minutes but I was in and out of there within 30 minutes. You are Amazing!
Review Created: 06/13/2016
Carrie T. on 06/08/2016
Jordan at the 2900 state location was very friendly and professional. She helped make it a quick and easy visit.
Service Date: 06/06/2016
Review Created: 06/08/2016
Caitlin C. on 06/08/2016
There was a hiccup with the warehouse delivering the correct windshield on the scheduled day. However, the staff was very accommodating and apologetic and gave me free windshield wipers for the inconvenience. Overall, I was very satisfied with the experience.
Service Date: 06/04/2016
Review Created: 06/08/2016
Scott J. on 06/07/2016
Everything was great except for two things. When they put my mirror back on, it wasn't screwed down tight so it giggled loose. And second, on the website, it didn't list a price for the mobile replacement, or allowed to customize what type of windshield needed. For example, the website quoted me for one that had a condensation sensor, but my windshield doesn't have a condensation sensor on it.
Review Created: 06/07/2016
Meahgan M. on 05/31/2016
I was impressed with how quickly they replaced my windshield. Everyone there was very friendly too.
Review Created: 05/31/2016
Kim W. on 05/31/2016
The team was really pleasant and accommodating when I arrived early. They had the equipment and technicians available and were efficient. Thank you!
Review Created: 05/31/2016
Andrew T. on 05/27/2016
Rock chip was not completely filled and have not had time to return
Review Created: 05/27/2016
Erik S. on 05/24/2016
I had to be at a meeting and was told it would take 15 minutes. After 30 minutes I finally had to go. They told me my car was done. I was late to a meeting and the car was done, they just didn't tell me. Otherwise a good experience!
Service Date: 05/19/2016
Review Created: 05/24/2016
Chris L. on 05/23/2016
I was completely amazing by the service I received. I was told it would take around 1 hour to complete the work. 30 minutes later the car was done and I was on my way. The staff was really friendly and professional. I almost want to break my windshield so I can go there again. I would highly recommend Techna Glass to all of my friends.
Service Date: 05/17/2016