Techna Glass Salt Lake Mobile

Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

John H.
06/23/2016
Everything was fine. The gentleman on the phone contacted my insurance company and helped make it a seamless and relatively painless process. They were able to come out to my work earlier than originally estimated, which was great.

Misti B.
06/23/2016
Everything was great from customer service to installation! I will never use anywhere else for windshield repair or replacement again

Denise D.
05/28/2016
Fast, professional and personable technician. This glass was installed in my Pilot/Escort vehicle, so the windshield takes a terrible beating on a daily basis and the truck needs to stay on the road. Your service is fast and the glass quality is great! I highly recommend you to anyone.

RL
Ron L.
05/23/2016
Everything was great except that the bill came to $50 more than I was quoted.

Matt M.
04/28/2016
My only issue is that my online quote did not include fees or taxes its seems so the bill was slightly larger than what I had expected.

KZ
Kristy Z.
03/31/2016
It was a supper easy process. And the windshield guy was fast and informative. We totally recommend to my friends and family. Maybe a few strangers along the way of I'm feeling groovy

Sandy C.
03/23/2016
Please always have the technician call before arriving. This was very unsettling to my wife.

Brian M.
03/22/2016
Was given a low quote over the phone, but when they came out the quote was different and a lot higher than what I was quoted on the phone.

AG
Amy G.
03/22/2016
I worked with Gage and he was very personable and professional. He worked with my insurance and myself to get the best possible price.

Rose W.
03/03/2016
I have a Jeep which is easy for rocks to spot. You have replaced the last 4 windshields in my Jeep but you sent the thank you note to my husband. Its ok though, he didn't pay for the windshields either, but I like them, even if you don't know the difference between me and my husband. Thank you, the new windshield is beautiful and your technician was as nice as he was the last 3 times.

Jodi T.
03/03/2016
The only thing I would have liked to see improved was the clean up of the glue on the glass.

EF
Erik F.
Super friendly and helpful, glad I went with Techna glass

Jeremy G.
02/24/2016
Your representative arrived at my place of work, was very courteous, and worked quickly to replace my windshield. I called in the morning and he was able to come out the same day. I didn't think my type of windshield would be available, let alone think he would be out to repair it the same day. Great Experience.

Julee S.
02/18/2016
Perfect!

TY
Tanya Y.
02/17/2016
The technician was very friendly and efficient. Also the costumer service representative I talked to was very nice. This was my first experience with techna glass, and I will use you in the future.

John C.
02/10/2016
Keep it up, Seams like i need glass alot. You guy's have always been there for me. The only place I'll go, even got a better deal on last one still trust techno glass the most. Kelly Cronin

MA
Melinda A.
02/03/2016
I thought I had a rain sensor windshield, but when the tech came he let me know that I did not and the one they brought wouldn't be the right fit. Because I live an hour and a half away and am only in SLC once a week, the tech made a special arrangement to get the correct windshield and get it replace that same day. I REALLY appreciated his extra effort to get my windshield done that day. I was very happy with the service and will recommend Techna Glass!

AI
Aaron I.
02/02/2016
Girl on the phone was the most helpful pet of my experience. Worker came in the morning when I had scheduled the afternoon, but that worked out fine.

Jesse W.
01/26/2016
Excellent experience. Good communication with customer service rep and work was done as promised.

EV
Elizabeth V.
01/25/2016
I requested a quote online saying it would be $198, called the shop and was quoted $200 but said she would honor the $198 and then received a phone message from Mark saying he had quoted too high and it was actually $189.95 from so I actually ended up overpaying.