Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Amanda B.
Draper, UT
06/04/2018
Terrible!!!
I was told to come in today, at 5pm and when I arrived the extremely rude woman behind the desk said my appointment was the next day. I was certian it wasn’t. I called another local techna glass and they confirmed I was correct, my appointment was today but they forgot to call me and tell me they had to special order my glass in. I drove through traffic to get there. I will never use this shop again!

SR
Stephen R.
Saint Paul, MN
03/06/2018
The Techna representative with whom I spoke on the phone was courteous and knowledgeable

TL
Timothy L.
Saint Paul, MN
02/27/2018
Very prompt and professional service.

KR
Kimberly R.
Brighton, CO
02/17/2018
Very pleased, technician was very nice and did an outstanding job.

VL
Vicki L.
Longmont, CO
02/07/2018
I want to note the small chip on the bottom passenger side of the windshield. it was along the bottom edge witch shouldn't cause any problems but if a crack or something does arise the technition assurred me that there would be a no questions replacment, again only if the problem comes from that defect. Otherwise I was more than happy with the service provided.

FC
Frank C.
01/14/2018
Mad
Why don’t tecnaglass honor their coupons for rock chip repair
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 01/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback Frank. We always strive for great customer service and we would love an opportunity to resolve this for you. Would you please call or email us so we can get more information from you? Call: 801-676-3363 or email: melissa.randall@technaglass.com

John D.
Firestone, CO
01/10/2018
More than happy with you folks but not happy with the Hartford Ins company for different reasons.
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 01/14/2018

SP
Stephanie P.
Coalville, UT
12/28/2017
Your staff
I came into your location for a chip repair and your technician, Jason, did the work for me. He was very attentive, and never left me wondering what was going on. He would check the progress every 1 to 2 minutes and let me know how much longer the job would take. My compliments to you on hiring such good people.

Stephanie
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for your feedback Stephanie. We appreciate you choosing TechnaGlass, let us know if there if you have any questions. :) Happy New Year :)

JN
Jeff N.
Sandy, UT
12/20/2017
Excellent service and friendly environment
Thank you Jason and Techna Glass you were very helpful today fixing my rock chip and professional I will definitely recommend family and friends to this location in Sandy Utah
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 12/20/2017

We appreciate your feedback Jeff! Thank you for choosing TechnaGlass and let us know if there is anything else you need. :)

Michael S.
Eagle, ID
12/19/2017
The technician was fast, knowledgeable and professional.
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 12/21/2017

Tahnk you for your feed back Michael. :) Happy Holidays!

SF
STEPHEN F.
Riverton, UT
12/15/2017
window replacemnt
Do not go there they might do the same to you as they did to me.. Broke parts on my car and refused to fix them.. They charged my 100.00 ,, after telling me they would not and had my hostage,,, I had to pay.. Bait and switch.....
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 12/15/2017

Stephen,

Will you please let me know which location you visited so I can look into this more for you?

Jeffrey L.
Vernal, UT
12/12/2017
Nice guys. They got in and out quickly.
Melissa R., Executive Assistant from Techna Glass Sandy responded on 12/21/2017

THis is great feedback Jeffrey! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. Let us know if you need antyhing else. :)

TE
Terri E.
Clackamas, OR
11/25/2017
The technicians were very nice and explained things to me that I was not aware of.

AW
Arnold W.
Evanston, WY
10/26/2017
Wish you were in Evanston, Wyoming.

LD
Laurence D.
Boring, OR
08/10/2017
Have another stone chip so need your services again.

NP
Nathan P.
06/22/2017
horrible to employees
I truly can't believe how they treat their employees it's like a Chinese Sweatshop in there and who whoever runs payroll is absolutely horrible at her job and the employees rarely get paid on time even after only getting paid twice a month do not work for these people ever and this is an honest heads-up take from it what you will.

FO
Fred O.
Colorado Springs, CO
05/18/2017
Everything was exceptional. From reporting to scheduling, to the technician. To the work completed. Would recommend highly.

Chris C.
Portland, OR
03/14/2017
Your receptionist was a 10. She was slammed with phone calls, customers and she was always friendly and never appeared stressed. She deserves a raise or at least a lot of praise for making the customer experience great.

KL
Karen L.
Fountain, CO
01/12/2017
Overall a great experience.

OT
Ofa T.
12/02/2016
They damaged my car
I don't recommend this place to anyone, they damaged my car while replacing my windshield. I got 3 estimates and the manager was very rude about it. It took 4 days for the body shop to fix the chips, broken cowls, and paint. It was even worse knowing that they tried to cover it up with sharpie. If you do go here make sure to check your car for damage immediately.