Techna Glass South Ogden

Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Jana F.
Preston, ID
Great TechnaGlass Location
They had a cancellation close to closing time, and took my jeep right in. The service was quick, fast, friendly, and done well. Highly recommend this location

LJ
Lucas J.
08/03/2016
The phone message is really annoying. Just get me to someone that can courteously help me fix my windshield. I don't really care if your technicians are certified. I just want to know that they are courteous and that I can feel like they'll take care of my car. Almost didn't go to Techna Glass because of this. However once I did, the customer service guy really sold me on the service. He listed and answered my questions. Another selling point for me which wasn't mentioned in the telephone message was the lifetime windshield warranty.

RK
Roy K.
08/03/2016
The only reason I gave it a 4 was I thought they could have cleaned up my Dash a better than they did. There was debris on the Dash

DJ

Jana F.
Preston, ID
07/23/2016
Great TechnaGlass Location
Great Service. Last Minute. Priced right.

Joy P.
07/19/2016
Very good service. Thank you.

JJ
Jd J.
07/19/2016
Great experience Technician was great and fast Real professional

SA
Sterling A.
07/15/2016
We arrived late by 15 minutes due to issues at work. The tech approached us with attitude, "You were our 9:00, right? Well, we have others coming (the shop was completely empty...every bay) you will have to come another day!" We understood but it was his attitude. He came back from the office and told us we could get it in an hour later...which happened. We came back. When we picked up our car it had greasy and dirty finger prints on the headliner, side-bar, dash and seats. Glass chards / slivers were all over the dash...it was not cleaned. Customer service was lacking and the car was not cleaned.

Christina B.
07/12/2016
The customer service person who is also the technician is extremely rude. I will never recommend that location for that reason, and in fact will tell all my friends about the experience.

LW
Lisa W.
07/07/2016
The 800 number needs to communicate more clearly about the times they are offering and the time you have chosen.

MK
Mike K.
06/25/2016
The service was prompted and professional . I could barely see where the rock chip had been. Very satisfied with the work performed, thank you Techna Glass.

LC
Laura C.
06/09/2016
Thank you for quality service!

LF
Laurence F.
06/07/2016
Thank You! Great service!

AW
Allan W.
05/24/2016
Fire Josh and start over. This is not a professional person. Poor people skills. Extremely poor attitude.

Dalton G.
04/28/2016
The manager Josh is a great guy. He was nice and friendly, also extremely helpful with any questions I had. He did his all to help with whatever he could and made me feel like a valued customer. I'll be back to this location for any further repairs just for the hospitality.

chris m.
Ogden, UT
04/09/2016
josh was great, made a lifetime customer out of me.
josh burke the manager was just great, treated me really good. customer service is the best. price was also good. thanks

KL
Katie L.
03/28/2016
After I got my new window put in, it sounded like there was a air leak, but after a few day it went away. So that was good. I did call and tell the lady, she was very nice and told me if it didn't go away within five days to call and a new window would be put in at no cost to me.

PM
Paul M.
03/22/2016
Great place! I go there whenever I need auto glass

PW
Page W.
03/15/2016
Josh was very professional, and informative when telling me about the care of the rock-chip repair...thank you for your concern, and knowledge...