JEREMY M.
Vehicle maintenance and repair
Professional friendly service!!

10/11/2019
Quality Work
Always does great work in a timely manner.

JIM H.
07/18/2019
Reasonable prices for service and repairs.
Kelly’s team are trained professionals. They know how to diagnose and repair the problem, and don’t just take the “replace everything” approach.

Chevrolet HHR
07/17/2019
Honset and accurate at a reasonable price
This was a short notice problem - got me in, fixed the problem and got me back on the road.

GS
GLENN S.
Alabaster, AL
05/25/2019
Great work
Found problem and fixed it promptly

Acura MDX
05/21/2019
Always does great work!
Thank you for taking care of my automotive needs!

RON S.
Alabaster, AL
05/02/2019
Honest and dependable service.

Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
2008 HHR Maintenance
Appointment was easy, drop off easy too. Took a little longer than expected but that's okay. Work was good and I feel I got good service and value.

Jemison, AL
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Great Communication, Great Service
My mechanic doesn't do tires, and he sent me to Tecnique, which says a lot. I will be back for work when I need something my other mechanic cannot handle. Love, Love, Love these guys.

03/05/2019
Detailed timely responsiveness
The customer service is excellent. They provided a thorough evaluation with cost information and helped me to prioritize the timeliness of service repairs.

Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2019
Discovered what was wrong, fixed it, offered suggestions, reasonible
I have been looking for a car service center where the techs know their business, and charge reasonable rates. This was my first visit and I am very pleased.

PB
PATTY B.
Helena, AL
Acura RDX
02/22/2019
Great job as usual
Been coming here for over 8 years. Always pleased with the service.

Ford Police Interceptor
02/22/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasant experience, thank you!

JIM H.
Buick Rendezvous
11/09/2018
Interior door latch replacement
Kelly worked my vehicle into their busy schedule an repaired the door latch quickly and at a reasonable price. I am a repeat customer and service is the main reason. I have referred friends and coworkers to Technique Automotive.

SP
STEPHEN P.
Mountain Brook, AL
Nissan Pathfinder
11/02/2018
dependable
Service good and on time. I trust them to only recommend what I need

BW
Efficient,

friendly and good job.

Acura MDX
10/27/2018
Thanks so much for working me in and getting my job done quickly!

TW
TYLER W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/25/2018
Heating/ Air issues
Did a great job diagnosing the problem and took the time to research the most cost effective way to resolve.
Was very patient in explaining the issue. Problem solved and the truck's air blows as hard as it did when it rolled off the factory line.

GR
GREG R.
Gardendale, AL
10/18/2018
Great Service.
They were knowledgeable of the problem. Price they quoted was the price I paid, taxes and fees were already included. Their time estimate was also exact.

PB
PATTY B.
Helena, AL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/17/2018
I am very happy with the service they give and how quickly they do the service. I have been bringing my vehicles there for years and will continue to use them for all my vehicles.