Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Continue reading recommended reviews

SZ
Sarah Z.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager is Awesome!
Jason, the service manager called me immediately after I wrote my review to resolve my issue and address my concern. Thank you Jason for your excellent customer service and resolution!

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest Used car sales!
I purchased an Elantra in January from this dealership. Within the last 6 months I have spent $900.00 in maintanance on this car. The car was sold to us with a slight knocking in the engine which I was told was normal and the car just needed to warm up before it was driven. The dealership also sold me the car with bad tires. The engine noise turned out to be the result of the car not having had a tune up before it was sold. Clearly this dealership would rather not have returning customers. I would not recommend or purchase another vehicle from Terry Lee.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help in anyway.

Service manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176278194

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Run
They have screwed my car up twice
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre Customer Service and Pricing
Friendly staff, and satisfactory accommodations. However, I was given a quote for usual car maintenance and received quotes of $100+ less at other places. As well as advised to fix the alignment on my car and upon further inspection was told I did not need an alignment. Never received paperwork on what was done with my car while it was in for a recall or the rental car paperwork that I was promised.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Jason Broaddus service manager
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

HG
Harriet G.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fine, car is the problem.
There is nothing about Terry Lee, but I am a little disappointed with my new Sonata. I had it in a week ago for the recall and it is back in because of a wire that needs to be replaced on the engine. My car only has 2400 miles on it and I have had it for 5 months. Being a single woman this does not give me much confidence in my 2018 Sonata. I had a 2014 for 4 1/2 years with no problems, but this so soon on the 2018 is very disappointing. Plus they are not sure when they will get the part to fix it.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Indianapolis, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Great? I think NOT....
Routine oil change on Saturday
Drove 30 miles Saturday without issue. Parked vehicle for the evening.
Engine failure upon start of engine the following Sunday morning.
Out of pocket for Towing and Enterprise rental car 1st day (Terry Lee Hyundai closed and will not reimburse)
Engine shut down because of knocking.
Five days now..have no idea when warranteed, nationally back-ordered engine will be replaced.
Company now orders wiring harness and/or engine knocking sensor replaced before replacing ordered engine.
Stay away from Hyundai. It's not whether you will need their extended warrantees. You definitely will when you least expect it.
Don't keep one without bumper to bumper warrantee. Costs too much money, time, and energy.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to the district rep to see if we can help you with this matter. I will reach out to you with an answer. I am sorry for the inconvience I will be in touch  soon.

Service manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
317-674-7432

Chris H.
01/18/2019
Amateur
I wouldn't recommend anyone buy a used car, maybe a new car. The customer service is by far the worst ive experienced from any business in years. Bought a used car and nothing but problems. Sure its used. But lied to from start to finish. Nothing lined up from GM to other managers. Got the car off the lot and left to deal with it. Unfortunate.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review after looking through are records. We are unable to find your information in are system and or history of sale or service to your vehicle. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to talk about any problems you have had.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
317-674-7432

Melissa M.

Chad S.
Marion, IN
10/05/2018
Make sure to double check on your title paperwork
I would expect great customer service buying a car at this location. If you do purchase a vehicle at this location make sure to check that they have completed the required paperwork with the State of Indiana prior to going to the BMV to get your car plated. The response when I communicated to the Sales Manager that I was not able to get the car I purchased plated was "RIDE IT OUT". When I asked what he meant he said drive on an expired paper plate until we have your paperwork completed. There was no care or concern for the fact that my 18-year-old daughter would be driving illegally. This issue could have been easily solved if the individuals at Terry Lee Hyundai would have communicated with there customer that they had not completed the title work on the new vehicle. Rather they let me waist an hour at the BMV to find out on my own then have the amazing display of customer service to tell me to "RIDE IT OUT".
JAMES R S. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Sir,

I appreciate you sharing your experience with our store. However, at delivery, within 4 days of purchase and on multiple occasions different employees communicated to you and your daughter about the necessary documents we needed  from you for the BMV to complete the paperwork.  Our efforts are to ensure there are no issues for our customers, and had we received these items as communicated, it would have been completed on time.
Should you wish to discuss it further, please contact me directly.  Thank you.

Jim Smith