Deb S.
08/07/2020
Best, and easiest, car buying experience!
After walking away from a deal not long ago, I was disillusioned about the car buying experience. However, I inquired about a car on the Terry Lee website and Bob contacted me the next morning. He answered several questions and did a visual inspection of the car that I asked for before I made the trip. I was not disappointed when I saw, then drove, the car. This was probably the best car buying experience I’ve had. There was no pressure whatsoever. It was well worth the trip. Thanks again Bob!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/08/2020

LH
Lori H.
Carmel, IN
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Amazing experience
Zachary LaRose was an amazing sales person to me! He was very knowledgable on all of the vehicles, very helpful and professional. He understood my needs. The facility was top notch, clean and beautiful. Everyone that I encounter that day was friendly and seemed happy to be there. It was a perfect experience for such a big decision!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

08/03/2020 Category: Service
Customer service at its best!
Exceptional Good Service
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Carmel, IN
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic experience from start to finish
I brought my car in for what I thought was a minor issue, but it ended up needing an extensive repair. I was without my car for about two weeks, but I was provided with a rental car for the duration of the service. The cost for the entire repair and the rental car were completely covered by my Hyundai extended warranty, and the level of service I received was extraordinary! Joe kept me informed of the progress and was incredibly pleasant throughout the entire experience. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership, and I will definitely go back to them again for any future repairs or for my next vehicle!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Sharon H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Perfect As Usual
Terry Lee Hyundai performed some Warranty work. They did a great job!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Jennifer H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Wouldn't go anywhere else! These guys are the best around!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Noblesville, IN
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient, car done sooner than time quoted. People were very friendlly.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Crystal C.
Sheridan, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/28/2020 Category: Service
They have wonderful customer service!
Their service is great!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Noblesville, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
New car
Evening service was easy.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

FS
Fred S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great mechanical work
Great work to diagnose and fix the problem. Great work with Hyundai warranty to process warranty work.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

BT
Brenda T.
Wilkinson, IN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Courteous
They were very courteous & kept us updated.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
My SUV is almost 10 years old and I still go to the dealership. They are polite and efficient. I appreciate the service people thinking ahead and notifying my of things that need attention. Always have a great experience.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

CJ
Crystal J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
We dropped off our Santa Fe for routine service visit last Saturday morning. The service was prompt and professional.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Jason P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Terry Lee Hyundai
I recommend Terry Lee Hyundai to anyone who’s looking for excellent customer service and top quality products. The sales team met me at my needs and did the leg work for me. The service team is filled with friendly and upbeat professionals who genuinely care about the customer experience. Thanks Terry Lee for instilling such great standards in the culture of your business.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Randy G.
Elwood, IN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil CHANGE
Great fast service. Tech jumped in to get vehicle done.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020