Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5rating 4.7419371
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

Joseph M.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Your knowledge & Staff!
Travis is a major asset of Tom Lee Hyundai! The car runs like it's brand new.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Sub par service
Made appointment and an hour later my car was still not inspected. Rescheduled to another day and staff did not communicate in a timely manner what services needed approved and when it was done so more time was wasted. When I got home I found a candy wrapper in my engine bay. Lack of professionalism is a surprise since I have had great service here before.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did
not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you shortly to see if I can help in any way.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

Maureen S.
Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Love Terry Lee Hyundai
They are excellent in every department. Service is second to none. I sure am going to miss them when I leave the state. Now I have to find another Hyundai dealer that is as wonderful as Terry Lee!

Michael G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Quick Service
Went in for my first oil change for my new Tuscon and service was very quick!

Jamie H.
After manager call back.
After my initial review the service manager called me and listened to my concerns. He truly wanted the make my experience better and he asked me to give them another chance in the future, which I will. He assured me that the lack of communication is not the norm at their service department. Jason was great, but I cannot score them higher than a 4 due to the need for Jason to intervene. I am appreciative of him responding to me in less than an hour of me completing the survey.

Poor Service Dept communication
I dropped my car off Wednesday night for service on a Thursday. I was called on that Thursday stating they found the problem and ordered the part and it would be done on Friday. I was called Friday and inform the part never made it to the dealership and it would be done Monday. Monday came and went I never heard anything from the dealership until the following Thursday when I was told it was finally complete. when I questioned why it took so long and why they didn't contact me I didn't get much of an answer other than it is not a common part that needs replaced. I was never offered anything for my inconvenience. I was never offered a loaner car due to the fact that the dealership was going to have my car for an entire week for a small repair. I feel as if I should be compensated in some way for the service department's lack of communication and the time that they had my car and I was inconvenience with not having my vehicle.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit to our service department did not go as planned. I will be reacheing out to you to see if I can help.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

LA
Lavonne A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Thorough check up on other needs
They realized that I needed some new air filters in my system, so I had them installed. And they took care of a recall item.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Winchester, IN
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Very respectful and helpful.
Always very informative with any questions I have.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great service
Always great service

EB
Elvis B.
Muncie, IN
08/16/2019 Category: Service
They provide an excellent services

Micheal L.
Anderson, IN
Service repair
I took my car in for an oil change and asked if they could check a few things. Not only did they check them, but I left with an oil change and two mechanical issues repaired. I was informed one was covered under warranty and the other was repaired at a fair price! The service team was very pleasant to talk with and did a great job! If there was any negative, it would be they forgot to add washer fluid with the oil change. Not a big deal in my book. They went above and beyond and had my car on the road, repaired in just a few hours. Thanks so much!

AP
Allen P.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Service for my 2003 Hyundai Sonats
Very thorough explanation of what repairs were needed. The service department was extremely courteous in greeting customers and made you feel that your car repairs were a top priority. Excellent job.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Painless service
Easy to get appointment. Easy to drop vehicle off. Easy to get loaner. Car done as promised at a fair price. Everyone was professional, courteous and friendly. Quickly on my way.

SI
Sarah I.
Connersville, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great service as always!
The team was accommodating and professional as usual, very satisfied with the experience!

Matthew C.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service Department
I recently had my Sonata break down. I had it towed to Terry Lee and within a day they had it diagnosed and told me I needed a new engine. It only took less than two weeks to have a new engine installed. They paid for a rental car and everything was warranted.
Very Great Service.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Scot M.
Anderson, IN
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Was happy with service provided.

Shari S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
First experience with Hyundai service and it was excellent!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
I don't need an appointment, they took my SUV right away, and were done within an hour!!
I never need an appointment and the mechanics are fast!!

2018 Hyundai Kona

Angelo C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
The staff was quick moving and helpful to change my oil in a timely manner.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019