Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Jason B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service technicians are very professional and courteous
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous service
Terry Lee Hyundai's service center staff are friendly, courteous and knowledgable.I was impressed also, by how fast my car was serviced. I was on with my day in no time!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Jay C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem with warning lights coming on
I have two concerns. One of the headlight bulbs was out & had to be replaced. This is the first time I have had to do that to a car 2 years old & around 30,000 miles. I believe the manufacturer needs to get a better quality bulb that lasts much longer. The dealer told us when we leased the car we had synthetic oil, which I like to use. They said to change it every 7500 miles. When the car was in for the warning lights problem, they told me wife it was due a service. The previous service had been done approximately 5200 miles prior. The dealer needs to be consistent & stick to 5000 miles or 7500 miles. If we are going to pay extra for synthetic oil I don't believe it needed to be changed. They should not have told my wife it needed service.

BC
Brian C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I needed to get in and out quickly, and they accommodated me.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous staff; oil change done in a timely manner; problem thoroughly explained.
I came in without an appointment for an oil change and a problem with a noise in the rear tire area. Problem was diagnosed and explained to me and an appointment set up for the repair.

John M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Love This Place!
Bought my car here. Had it serviced here ever since. Have always received the best service and communication from Terry Lee Hyundai!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

David P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE, warranty work
Needed warranty work, friday evening.... got a loaner over the weekend, car finished on Tuesday,runs great... appreciate loaner.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Sherri C.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service on every visit.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Quick and easy

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I always find them to be friendly and helpful.

Jill A.
Pendleton, IN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Text Alerts!
I LOVED getting the text alerts while waiting on my car as well as the option to accept or deny any other work the service department recommended. It saved time, paperwork, and is a wonderful communication tool!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

DT
Denise T.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
True to their word
First of all my 2011 Hyundai Sonata was everything the advertisement said it would be. I love that car. Unfortunately after 139000 miles it burned oil. However, Hyundai without hesitation replaced my engine and gave me a loaner car in the interim. I am thrilled because I still love that car. Every mile I drive that car validates the fact that I chose correctly with my initial purchase. Thank you Hyundai! Thank you Terry Lee dealership! And as always thank you Corey my service advisor!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

LY
Lex Y.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
Good job as always. Friendly, quick and professional. Cory does a great job!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

KG
Kathy G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy maintenance!
Easy to take in to do easy maintenance!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Julie S.
Carmel, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick Oil Change
I stopped for an oil change without an appointment, and was out in less than 45 minutes. Besides that, the service personnel are always very courteous.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond...
I went to the dealership for my oil change and they were able to correct a low beam problem I had been experiencing for months! These guys are thorough and I appreciate their attention to detail.
They even provided a ride to an appointment so that I could leave my vehicle to have the work completed. Very courteous.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

CD
Charles D.
Cicero, IN
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service advisors were very accurate and detailed concerning my recall. The Service department completed the work in a very timely manner.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Easy access and great job.
Early morning service and resolved all my issues. Car wash voucher is a plus.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019