Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5rating 4.7419371
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

Mary S.
Mooresville, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
good place to be treated right
ray skillman needs to take lessons from terry lee hyundai
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Stephen C.
Elwood, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast service.
Dropped the car off at 8, it was finished by nine.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Steve S.
Covington, MI
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Got me in right away and returned vehicle in allotted time frame
Looks to be a first class dealership. Would consider purchasing a vehicle from them.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great repair, ask about price
Was quoted three different prices, but nothing was ever explained to me as to why the price went up or down. Was originally quoted $475 for all maintenance work, and I left with a $1,000 bill. Great service, but I did not appreciate the lack of communication by the floor staff.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Cicero, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Happy with my car
The service visit just reinforced the purchase of my car at this dealer.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Review
OK
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Greenfield, IN
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job!
Staff were helpful and courteous, and even arranged to drop me off and pick me up at work 40 minutes away when they were not able to finish servicing my car before I had to be at work.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

WN
William N.
Indianapolis, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Bill N
See comments as detailed above
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Mark M.
Westfield, IN
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Aug 29 service
I was disappointed the service department could not update my navigation system while I was at the dealership. The service staff should have made it clear I would need to arrange ahead of time to have the software on site to update. This will now require another visit.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Sheridan, IN
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service once again.
Great service once again. Will definitely return for future service.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Joni M.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness, convenience, communication
I had my oriole changed in my car. It did take quite a long time, but the gentleman came in a couple different times and told me what was causing the delay, and kept me informed on what was going on
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Charles M.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Terry Lee Hyundai has exceptional customer service!
Initially, I visited Terry Lee Hyundai to purchase my new vehicle after my transmission malfunctioned on my Nissan Murano I had owned for only two months. Admittedly, I had always earned a relatively high income from independent business ownership, however, I had a limited credit history and didn't think it would be possible to finance a vehicle without having my father as a co-signer. Nevertheless, sales representative Juan Moore and the Terry Lee Hyundai finance team made it possible for me to acquire a vehicle as a sole applicant. Ultimately, I am exceptionally satisfied with my buying experience at Terry Lee Hyundai and will be a continuous customer at their dealership.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Customer service heard our complaint and scted on it immediately.

Jean R.

John K.
Whitestown, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/05/2018 Category: Service
First experience with a major repair
Left a little to be desired as far as communication.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our  dealership get better. We are sorry to hear that our communcation was not the best. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Jason Broaddus

05/29/2018 Category: Service
na
nome
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review your feed back helps make are dealership better.

KZ
Keith Z.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
30K mile maintenance on 2015 Genesis
I had my '15 Genesis in for it's 30K mile maintenance. They did a great job and are now using some new communication software that actually sends the service findings to your phone so that you can approve what they are doing. This is not really that valuable if you are in the waiting area like I was, but I could see it as being very valuable if you were not and they needed to get to you quickly for approvals. Overall, I liked the communications to my phone.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete this survey. With your feed back we can make changes here to better serve are guests.

2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Big Thanks to Terry Lee Hyundai
I had been told I by an outside car repair shop that I should probably look for a new car - SOON - as the subframe was rusting badly on my 2003 Sonata (yes, you read that correctly - 2003!). Corey at Terry Lee took me out to the shop to see what the subframe looks like since the process had really started because I was curious what a subframe looked like. Further curiosity found the recall and prompted my call to Hyundai customer service as I didn't remember getting recall information. The service record indicated I had the car in for something else and they went ahead and took care of the recall in 2009, but apparently the fix didn't work! Hyundai customer service directed me to Terry Lee Hyundai to have an inspection of the subframe done. After the inspection a repair request was sent to Hyundai. There was a bit of confusion at the local level at first - as they don't usually have to "redo a recall" - but once the Terry Lee crew got the approval from Hyundai, I was given a loaner while the repair took place. Corey was great about keeping me updated during the repair. Thanks much to all of you!
JAMES R S. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business.

GM
Gary M.
Westfield, IN
04/24/2018 Category: Service
TLC is worth it all
Been a Hyundai customer since 2005. This is my first experience with Terry Lee Hyundai. I must say, I am pleased with the change.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  You have been a Hyundai customer since 2005....that is fantastic!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!