Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

GD
Glenda D.
Carmel, IN
04/23/2018 Category: Service
23k Service Appt
Service was satisfactory and even though there was an estimated cost that was incorrect they stood by the lower price.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Brigitta S.
Muncie, IN
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Service didn’t reset the “the service needed” indicator. Comes on every time engine is started.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Joshua M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall fix
I went in for a recall on a part and the service department did a fine job getting me in and out.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  I am so happy that we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Needs to make appointments for service
I wish the dealership would take appointments. I do not like coming in and waiting
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  I will pass your comment along to our Service Department.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Service ok
Service ok
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Normal service...
Only issue was, I have a maintenance plan and needed something extra. They charged me tax on everything instead of just extra item. Also, I don't get the inspection report each maintenance.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We apologize that you did not receive the Inspection Report.  We appreciate your business!

RA
Ryan A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and courteous.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

MV
Matthew V.
Dyer, IN
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Usually prompt courteous service
Overall excellent, but need corrections to most recent service issue.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Mr. Vogt, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We use these surveys for training purposes.  I know that you spoke with Corey yesterday.  I apologize as well that the valve stems were left off your vehicle.  Corey mentioned that you would be willing to resubmit a new survey.  We certainly appreciate that!  You will find a new survey in your email inbox.  Again, thank you.   We appreciate your business!

Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Mr. Vogt, I was just informed that 4 star surveys cannot be resubmitted.  You will not be getting a new survey.  I apologize for the confusion.  Thank you so very much for being willing to take the survey for a second time.
Have a great day!

Benjamin M.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Terry Lee Hyundai customer experience
Terry Lee Hyundai has provided the best customer service experience of any car dealership that I've experienced since Saturn of Fishers in the early 2000's. Fast, Friendly, and Fairly priced.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We value your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

NS
Nancy S.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Turbo replacement
Communication of repair status lacking
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We use these surveys for training purposes.  Your feedback is very important to us!

03/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service but slow
Car was with service department for over a week. I only got one call during that period (within first couple of days) updating me on the status. I had to call them to find out what was happening. Apart from that service was great and the loaner car provided to me was also great.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We apologize for the lack of communication.  We use these surveys for training purposes.  We do appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/26/2018 Category: Service
No Issues with the Service
NA
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  The feedback that we receive helps us to make Terry Lee Hyundai a place that you feel comfortable bringing your automobile back to!  Have a great day!

02/23/2018 Category: Service
Loaner was nice
When your car needs extra TLC they give you a great Loaner.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey so we can continue to better ourselves and serve our guests better.

HW
Henry W.
Indianapolis, IN
02/23/2018 Category: Service
road hazard should be included for first year of ownership
the terry lee folks were my choice for best in central indiana to get a hyundai...
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey to help better serve our guests.

Cort W.
Westfield, IN
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Thought for an oil change and tire rotation with two new filters price was high. However price was reduced by 10% because of military service and I’ Thankful for that
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey so we can better serve our guests.

AP

02/12/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!

Chris C.
02/11/2018 Category: Service
People and location
David Louderback and the service manager stepped up to make sure the repair, which was from previous work by Terry Lee was corrected in a timely fashion. Had us a loaner and addressed our concerns quickly and got us back on the road within a weekend. Only wish we had not had to take our car to Napleton for a $70 diagnostic because your shop was to busy to see my wife earlier that week.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!

Robert S.
Marion, IN
02/09/2018 Category: Service
I got what I expected--an oil change /inspection. I'll be back for the 30,000 mile "review".
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey!

Daniel P.
Kokomo, IN
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Friendly service. Good communication and explanations. Helpful.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey!